Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 02:54 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Not true! There was not going to be a trial until everyone started screeming about racism and conspiracies.
Have you seen enough of this trial to understand why? An acquiital means George is free. Under normal circumstances, where the prosecutor did not bow to the wishes of a mob, the state would not prosecute untill they had enough evidence to convict.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:56 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
He had two boo boos on the back of his head, I wouldn't call that cracked. George Zimnerman was looking fir trouble. There was none so he created some. He should have gone to Target. There is no proof that Trayvon attacked Zimnerman.
How is that you are so quick to say there is no proof on one point and then act as if it is an absolute fact that GZ was looking for trouble - you a mind reader?

Old 07-02-2013, 02:56 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
give me a unbiased opinion. if you dont have one, dont respond.

i know several of you have watched the trial all day, but i havent and am not interested in sitting in front of the tv all day.

simple question, who won today.

thanks.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:58 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

i know several of you have watched the trial all day, but i havent and am not interested in sitting in front of the tv all day.

thanks.
The prosecution did a very good job today. My vote is in their favor.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:01 PM

17,428 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:

thanks.
Today, the prosecution had a better day. Probably the first one since the trial began - and I've watched it from the start.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:01 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:

thanks.
I would call today a draw. The prosecution picked up a little steam, but imo, the goofy lady who diagnosed George by looking at pictures cost them any credibility they might have picked up.

Just my opinion.

Not to mention there is no way, period, of determining injuries inside George's head without proper Xray or similar equipment.

I blew her off entirely and dozed off. I'll watch the YouTube of her testimony later if I get a sudden urge for stupid.

My guess is there are many incidents of people dying from head injuries with nary a scratch on the outside.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:02 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,734,561 times
Quote:

thanks.
Well it really could be debatable for once. 50/50, but the Judge was on the side of the state.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:04 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
How is that you are so quick to say there is no proof on one point and then act as if it is an absolute fact that GZ was looking for trouble - you a mind reader?
I have an opinion. I'm entitled to mine just like you are. Did I say that he would be convicted of murder? Based on the FACT, that he got out if his car to follow Trayvon (on the recorded police call), and based on the FACT that he believed Trayvon Martin was up to no good, it is my opinion that he was looking for trouble. Some have the opinion that he was attacked. That, however is not a proven FACT. Can you understand the difference?

Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:

thanks.
Lets put it this way, the State didn't suck as bad today but its not looking good. Even an MSNBC panel just said the States case is weak.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:06 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Quote:

thanks.
If you watch HLN they are reviewing and giving their opinions on which side did best today right now.
I personally thought the prosecution took it today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies