Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2013, 01:21 PM

46,334 posts, read 27,181,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
People were angry with Bush because of things he actually did. Like the unwinnable middle east quagmires he created. Like the Great Recession. You know. Real events.

You Obama haters make up lies and fantasies to feed your hate.
You should really put down the leftist letter, speak with your own mind and not what everone else says, on the left.

You do realize that both dems and repubs authorized wars...nope, guess not...

Hate, is what you want to say and are told to say, hate a person is different than hating their policies....

I know that's hard for you to believe....or maybe even comprehend...but try...

Old 07-03-2013, 01:31 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,288,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ohhhhhhhhh, so no leftist said anything during bush's years...relaly....I find that HARD to believe...? LOL, yea right, I guess the left never hung a doll of bush by the neck and then the left cries when a chair is hung....
Oh no. The scum Bush was criticized roundly and often, and quite rightly so. You'll recall that he did things like invade countries under false pretenses, get hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed for no reason, have people tortured, and commit war crimes like having his military attack civilians in retaliation for a few of his mercenaries being killed by Iraqi freedom fighters.

But I don't recall hours and hours of right wing idiots on TV whining and crying nonstop when diplomatic personnel were killed in attacks during his administration. This is because the scum Bush is a Republican whereas Obama is not. Whining and crying and making stuff up is what Republicans do when not in power because, apparently, they can't actually do their jobs. As far as I'm concerned, "Ben Ghazi" is Arabic for "Vince Foster".

Old 07-03-2013, 01:37 PM

46,334 posts, read 27,181,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Oh no. The scum Bush was criticized roundly and often, and quite rightly so. You'll recall that he did things like invade countries under false pretenses, get hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed for no reason, have people tortured, and commit war crimes like having his military attack civilians in retaliation for a few of his mercenaries being killed by Iraqi freedom fighters.".
repubs and dems voted for those....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
But I don't recall hours and hours of right wing idiots on TV whining and crying nonstop when diplomatic personnel were killed in attacks during his administration. This is because the scum Bush is a Republican whereas Obama is not. Whining and crying and making stuff up is what Republicans do when not in power because, apparently, they can't actually do their jobs. As far as I'm concerned, "Ben Ghazi" is Arabic for "Vince Foster".
That's because it was the leftist whining idiots, that were doing crying...

When you fully understand (which you do not) it happens on both sides, just like (IF) a rebup is elected in 2016,,,the whining and crying will start from the left about how bad policies are and the right will take up for who ever it is...

Old 07-03-2013, 01:55 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,288,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
repubs and dems voted for those....
I'd like to see the voting breakdown on Bush's use of torture, then.

Quote:
That's because it was the leftist whining idiots, that were doing crying...
Oh? Prove this. I don't recall any sort of controversy regarding diplomatic personnel being killed. Refresh my memory. And I don't want a couple of articles mention the fact an attack occurred, I want to see evidence of a big stink being made then the way the far right is making one now.

Quote:
When you fully understand (which you do not) it happens on both sides, just like (IF) a rebup is elected in 2016,,,the whining and crying will start from the left about how bad policies are and the right will take up for who ever it is...
I can't imagine what this has to do with your false claim that the scum Bush was never subject to criticism, or the fact that the right didn't clutch their pearls over attacks that took place during the scum Bush's term.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:44 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,576,434 times
Those scandals are all alive and well and won't be going away anytime soon, certainly not before the Democrats get their clocks cleaned in the 2014 elections as Obama's approval rating (43%, the lowest since he took office according to IBD), continues to sink.

The Democrats have to defend ObamaCare, which cannot be done.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:50 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,906,382 times
Time doesn't stop, I believe they were blown out of proportion anyways... So what we gone do keep on talking about it, because you think it makes our president looks bad.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:08 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,694,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Perusing through the first page of the P&OC, I can't find a single topic on Benghazi, the IRS, or another of the other Obama "scandals" we've heard so much about over the past few months. What happened?
The media thinks that since everyone in government, including Obama, are either pleading the 5th, or are claiming to be grossly ignorant, and criminally incompetent, so there isn't a story anymore.

Besides, Obama's incompetence is now world wide, so the media does not view this as news worthy, go figure.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:40 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,974,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv101 View Post
Those scandals are all alive and well and won't be going away anytime soon, certainly not before the Democrats get their clocks cleaned in the 2014 elections as Obama's approval rating (43%, the lowest since he took office according to IBD), continues to sink.

The Democrats have to defend ObamaCare, which cannot be done.
Thank you for showing the GOP's hand. They want to fan the smoldering ashes of these non-scandals until the election in order to make political gains.

It's the same tactic used against Clinton. An endless series of claims of “scandal”, creating the sense of a tainted administration even though all the alleged scandals would turn out to be either trivial or nonexistent. Remember, after all those years of front-page headlines and $70 million in public funds, the GOP House dropped the Whitewater investigation the day Clinton retired.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:42 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,558,220 times
Quote:
Wake Up America. Obama backs a Fascist Regime in Egypt
At least the Egyptians get it.

Don't you Bots ever tire of the same old lies?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:50 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,974,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
At least the Egyptians get it.

Don't you Bots ever tire of the same old lies?
Unlike any other president who preceded him -- supporting the Saudi dictatorship and any other dictatorship that acts "in our interest."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies