Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 10:59 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
Oh give me a break. It's fair game for your side to use kids, but when the other side uses kids it's a sickening? Double standard much? I'll tell you what's sickening. You pro-lifers throwing things at woman as they enter a clinic. you pro-lifers blowing up clinics and killing Dr's. Hypocrisy at it's finest!
Pro-life = full of crap hypocrites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 11:00 AM

593 posts, read 470,366 times
Quote:
Oh give me a break. It's fair game for your side to use kids, but when the other side uses kids it's a sickening? Double standard much? I'll tell you what's sickening. You pro-lifers throwing things at woman as they enter a clinic. you pro-lifers blowing up clinics and killing Dr's. Hypocrisy at it's finest!
No double standard. learn the facts and you'll be better off.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:03 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Ask every child pictured if they would have rather been aborted. I'm betting all of them vote, "No." That is why this makes absolutely no sense. Pro-choice is about killing children. Pro-life is about saving children's lives. And anything any one of those kids could say on the matter is just as suspect as that one uber-racist 6 year old kid we saw in the news a few years back. (I think her parents were KKK.)

A pro-life group bringing children along at least makes logical sense.
Ask a child if they would rather eat cookies and ice cream or spinach?

Stupid analogy. Kids aren't mature enough to make such decisions. They can be coerced to do just about anything. Kids believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus because mom and dad told them so.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 AM

I can't wait for the lawsuit to comes when a deranged baby killing female wants an Abortion, then right when the Doctor is about to kill it, she screams "I changed my mind, I want to keep it", but the Doctor cut it's brain stem already.

How much $$$ you think she'll get?

Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Pro-life = full of crap hypocrites.
No doubt. And don't forget, controlling and manipulating.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Ask a child if they would rather eat cookies and ice cream or spinach?

Stupid analogy. Kids aren't mature enough to make such decisions. They can be coerced to do just about anything. Kids believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus because mom and dad told them so.
But ask a child if they would rather breathe, than drown. THEN log the answers.

perfect analogy.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:10 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
I have no problem with the "wanted child" sign, but the other one certainly is not appropriate for kids. I'm having a hard time believing this is real. Who thinks this is ok?
People will use kids to promote their agendas. This is by far the most reprehensible thing I've ever seen.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:12 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
People will use kids to promote their agendas. This is by far the most reprehensible thing I've ever seen.
Using small children to push a controversial agenda is wrong, I don't care who does it.

Kids shouldn't be thrust into politics until they understand it, which isn't until puberty for many.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
But ask a child if they would rather breathe, than drown. THEN log the answers.

perfect analogy.
You don't get it. How old are you? Seriously, I'm not kidding. If you are an adult, do you live with parents because your mentality seems to be very "young". You don't understand analogies or facts. I've watched you repeatedly try to argue against facts with opinions.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:14 AM

Baby Killers will stoop to any level to get what they want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies