Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:17 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
As if its not sick enough just using kids to promote abortion take a look at this picture:

"If I wanted the government in my womb, I would F*** a Senator!"

Really? Disgusting. Shame on people using kids to promote the denial of their life and on top of it, having them holds signs as sick as this.
Are you frikkin' kidding me????????? You'd want kids born to monstrous circumstances? What kind of a selfish, religiously-obsessed crazy are you?????? Bet you don't open your bank account to support women who are having babies, do you? That's typical of anti-abortion nuts - all spewing of saliva, but no donations to help out the pregnant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 11:19 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Lol thanks. Let me see here, you are actually comparing using kids to celebrate life and promote giving them a chance to the complete opposite? You comparing that to the signs doesn't help you
Right wingers and religious nuts use kids the way a john uses a prostitute. I don't for a minute believe that they have kids' best interest at heart or anywhere at all.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:19 AM

593 posts, read 470,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Are you frikkin' kidding me????????? You'd want kids born to monstrous circumstances? What kind of a selfish, religiously-obsessed crazy are you?????? Bet you don't open your bank account to support women who are having babies, do you? That's typical of anti-abortion nuts - all spewing of saliva, but no donations to help out the pregnant.

Fearmongering is sooooooooo played out. please stop. ...

Question:

Were YOU born into montrous circumstances? NOPE. you was born into a Land of Milk and Honey.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:22 AM

593 posts, read 470,434 times
Quote:
Right wingers and religious nuts use kids the way a john uses a prostitute. I don't for a minute believe that they have kids' best interest at heart or anywhere at all.
Baby Killers like to use their wombs as semen dumpsters and giggle at the sight of it like it's a science project, then when their tired of it, they go get spread eagle in front of their perverted Gyno-rep and get themselves a quick snip to fix their "baby problem".

Old 07-03-2013, 11:23 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,688,606 times
Quote:
And if they wanted kids and couldn't have kids, you don't see them down at the adoption agencies trying to adopt either! We really need to start calling them "anti-choicers" because they do not represent "pro-life" no matter what they say. All smoke and mirrors. I'm a man, but you'll notice that 99% of these anti-abortionists are men. It's a control issue. They don't have a say in a woman's pregnacy, and it's eating them up.

There are currently over 400K kids available for adoption in the US alone. 153 million in the World. Why aren't all these so called pro-lifers adopting these unwanted kids?

Old 07-03-2013, 11:25 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Killers like to use their wombs as semen dumpsters and
giggle at the sight of it like it's a science project

Only in your fevered imagination.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:27 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
I can't wait for the lawsuit to comes when a deranged baby killing female wants an Abortion, then right when the Doctor is about to kill it, she screams "I changed my mind, I want to keep it", but the Doctor cut it's brain stem already.

How much $$$ you think she'll get?
You do realize that right at 90% of all abortions are done before there is a brain stem to cut, right?
I hope you also realize that third trimester (late term) abortions are illegal unless there is a medical reason.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Baby Killers will stoop to any level to get what they want.
So will religious control freaks.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
And if they wanted kids and couldn't have kids, you don't see them down at the adoption agencies trying to adopt either! We really need to start calling them "anti-choicers" because they do not represent "pro-life" no matter what they say. All smoke and mirrors. I'm a man, but you'll notice that 99% of these anti-abortionists are men. It's a control issue. They don't have a say in a woman's pregnacy, and it's eating them up.

There are currently over 400K kids available for adoption in the US alone. 153 million in the World. Why aren't all these so called pro-lifers adopting these unwanted kids?
Because they're all talk.
Furthermore, what happens if every adoptive couple DOES get one of these children? They'll have to keep adopting every single year to keep up with the supply, and that's not going to happen. People will keep breeding no matter what. Three years or so in, there would be a surfeit of unwanted kids again.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:47 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Baby Killers like to use their wombs as semen dumpsters and giggle at the sight of it like it's a science project, then when their tired of it, they go get spread eagle in front of their perverted Gyno-rep and get themselves a quick snip to fix their "baby problem".
How very descriptive.

Not quiet as good as the death-by-lead bullet post you made in another thread but I'll give it a 7.5. The anti-choice, anti-woman, loves to talk about lady bits, pro-gun crowd meets on Tuesdays at 5. Don't be late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies