Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 01:19 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
The trial has been successful for selling books and health club memberships

Somewhat on topic. This is the type of facility most should train at, one where the goal is clearly stated, and people are not forced into fighting. I knew of several Fred Villare studios of "get a new color belt each week" type of franchise outlets that produced very little in the way of results. Good ideology this man has. Not everyone can be Chuck Norris.

If I remember correctly, GZ gave a graphic description of the way he tied up Martin's arms in order to shoot him. I think Serino winced when he described it. Good question from the prosecution.

I'll imagine no one has ever been so happy to hear about how fat and wimpy they are/were.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:20 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
He showed concern when he called the police. That's all he needed to do. What he did only created problems for his neighborhood, both families and the taxpayers. There was really nothing to be concerned about. The police would have figured that out without taking Trayvon Martin's life. Have you ever been on the neighborhood watch?
You don't know if there was nothing to worry about. Speculation.

I'd say not going home when he knew he was being followed in the rain and in the dark, there was something about this young adult to worry about.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:20 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
So we know now that George is fat and out of shape.

Will the next witness testify that Angela is ugly and stupid?

Seems about right............

Old 07-08-2013, 01:22 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
You don't know if there was nothing to worry about. Speculation.

I'd say not going home when he knew he was being followed in the rain and in the dark, there was something about this young adult to worry about.
The evidence shows that there wasn't. So no it is not speculation. He went to7-11 and had nothing on him but skittles and a drink. He was also talking on the phone. Saying he was up to no good is speculation. Based on the facts, he was doing no harm when Zimmerman decided to follow him.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:22 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,915,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
He showed concern when he called the police. That's all he needed to do. What he did only created problems for his neighborhood, both families and the taxpayers. There was really nothing to be concerned about. The police would have figured that out without taking Trayvon Martin's life. Have you ever been on the neighborhood watch?
He still did NOTHING outside of the law by observing....

Say the police didn't get there in time and TM DID break in a car or damage property or whatever...

At least there would have been a witness.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:25 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
Quote:
If he is my neighborhood watch, he better watch my neighborhood, get out of the car, fight as best you can if assaulted, and shoot if you feel your life is threatened.
Even if he doesn't recognize your teenage son?

Old 07-08-2013, 01:26 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:

I'll imagine no one has ever been so happy to hear about how fat and wimpy they are/were.
Not very good advertising for his gym to admit someone could spend so much time and money there and not learn enough to detain a 17 year old, skinny kid until the police (who he knew was on the way) got there a few seconds later. He even said George was a hard and serious worker.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:26 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,399,340 times
Possibly why the defense team force fed GZ the last year? LOL

Go back and read the statement about how George locked TM's hand in his armpit while using his left hand to hold and move TM's left hand across to line up and shoot him. At that point he easily could have nailed his head with the gun, at least once.

The defense will continue to bring back witnesses as they see fit, and go through every doubt in the book. They're a very good team, with very well-prepared witnesses.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:27 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
They should have brought in Joe Rogan with some UFC video clips.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:27 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
Quote:

No...But now we know why George carried a loaded gun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies