Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 01:40 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol. Fatty George. The Fat Boy Sucks!

Love it!
I've been saying the defense would call the gym istructor because gz probably got knocked out by the punching bag. I overestimated his skill... he didn't know how to punch.

Though this testimony hurts the state, it at least has the benefit of giving some people a reason to make fun of gz.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:43 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I wouldn't want him in mine. I saw two teenagers walking yesterday. I felt like yelling out of my car window and telling them to watch out for the George Zimmermans. If he gets away with this there will be copycats. Its obvious that most of his supporters are incapable of empathy and think that simply suspecting that a person is up to no good justifies killing them.

Were they pounding on anyone's face? Slamming anyone's head on the concrete? If not, I doubt that they have much to worry about with a "GZ".

Old 07-08-2013, 01:43 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
I wouldn't want him in mine. I saw two teenagers walking yesterday. I felt like yelling out of my car window and telling them to watch out for the George Zimmermans. If he gets away with this there will be copycats. Its obvious that most of his supporters are incapable of empathy and think that simply suspecting that a person is up to no good justifies killing them.
Nothing I'd like more than spending 1 1/2 years of my life in hiding, with the possibility of life in prison for shooting some guy I didn't even know.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:44 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,589 times
Quote:
Well hopefully you don't do creepy things like follow people on dark rainy nights.
It's an extensive class. Just like GZ, I learned when I can and when I can't pull out my gun. No one wants to lose their license or firearm. You don't go to that trouble only to be careless and lose it. That is always on your mind. Even though, carrying it so often, you can forget you have it, you are always aware of your rights.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:44 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBlazer View Post
I wonder if George is seething with homicidal rage after being called soft over and over again.
No kidding.

As hot tempered and unstable as he is, I'm surprised he didn't jump up and start shooting people.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Were they pounding on anyone's face? Slamming anyone's head on the concrete? If not, I doubt that they have much to worry about with a "GZ".
Stop with the logic - it's painful!!! LOL!

Old 07-08-2013, 01:47 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
He still did NOTHING outside of the law by observing....

Say the police didn't get there in time and TM DID break in a car or damage property or whatever...

At least there would have been a witness.
Yep. If George had stuck to "observing" he wouldn't be a defendant in a murder trial.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
No kidding.

As hot tempered and unstable as he is, I'm surprised he didn't jump up and start shooting people.

I agree! Oh, wait - it's the opposing side that is threatening to riot and tear up their communities and harm people like a third world country.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:49 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,832,764 times
Quote:
Zimmerman did not kill Martin because Martin looked to be up to no good; the claim is Zimmerman killed Martin in self defense when Martin attacked Zimmerman. The state has to prove otherwise, it is not up to Zimmerman to prove he is innocent.

Anyway, sounds illogical even for dimwit Zimmerman to decide to kill Martin, then call the police, then get involved in a physical confrontation with Martin; not the standard MO of a person who decided to kill a person upon first sight.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:50 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Zimmerman did not kill Martin because Martin looked to be up to no good; the claim is Zimmerman killed Martin in self defense when Martin attacked Zimmerman. The state has to prove otherwise, it is not up to Zimmerman to prove he is innocent.

Anyway, sounds illogical even for dimwit Zimmerman to decide to kill Martin, then call the police, then get involved in a physical confrontation with Martin; not the standard MO of a person who decided to kill a person upon first sight.

To quote a wise man:
Quote:

Stop with the logic - it's painful!!! LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies