Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 07:13 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick , Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick , Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.
Weren't Antonio's killers under 18 thus ineligible for the death penalty anyway?

Old 07-21-2013, 07:15 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,255,779 times
Hey Al Sharpton, the white community is still waiting for your apology from the Tawana Brawley case.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:19 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,947,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Weren't Antonio's killers under 18 thus ineligible for the death penalty anyway?
I believe in the death penalty, you can still have justice without the death penalty.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:24 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Al Sharpton needs the deep breath... slowly let it out and squeeze, therapy.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:24 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,947,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Obtuse is knowing the FBI determined there was no racial profiling but continuing to babble and spew about it.
This assumption is unsubtantiated and has used as fact. Would you like to be the first...of those who have been pushing this claim forward...to post any official determination by the FBI that "there was no racial profiling" in this case.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:59 AM

2,847 posts, read 2,519,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I think you missed the point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies