Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2013, 08:45 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,915,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
it is if you would have been disappointed if they came out brown.
Ok..but my wife, while she hasn't said she is upset they didn't come out brown.....she IS a little disappointed they don't resemble her more.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:51 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Ok..but my wife, while she hasn't said she is upset they didn't come out brown.....she IS a little disappointed they don't resemble her more.
that sucks, but she still treats them like her babies I'm sure.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
that sucks, but she still treats them like her babies I'm sure.
Of course, a mother...especially one of a mixed child, sees through a different lens. But I would do the same if my children didn't favor me as much as their mother. But why would it be such a bad thing to want that? The truth is..because I'm white, my sentiment would be met with some level of resentment as opposed to my wife who would, and has, received empathy.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:00 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,014,135 times
Quote:
you sound paranoid and ridiculous. everyone knows these sites/videos exist. believe what you want.
I didn't say that they didn't, I just stated that it is not even comparable to the script that black women read from. The black female interracial recruitment effort is far more organized and ideological...it's noticibly different from a few random men spouting off. Overall, you're just simply wrong.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:04 PM

I always liked the idea of dudes restricting themselves to dating certain phenotypes...

I just saw it as more coochie for me. Of course, people are hypocrites and what they say is often the opposite of what they do.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:33 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I didn't say that they didn't, I just stated that it is not even comparable to the script that black women read from. The black female interracial recruitment effort is far more organized and ideological...it's noticibly different from a few random men spouting off. Overall, you're just simply wrong.

That was a really weird comment. Seriously?

Old 07-31-2013, 10:01 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

That was a really weird comment. Seriously?
according to him, black women who date out are recruiting. you know, like the navy. none of my black female friends married to non black men ever tried to recruit me.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:12 PM

121 posts, read 142,299 times
Quote:
not on this forum, but all over the internet you can easily find ir dating black men who love to put down black women. you almost never see white women getting into the mix. most white women do not date black men, so that's probably why. anyways, this thread wasn't supposed to be specifically about ir relationships between bm/ww, it's about attitudes about ir dating period.
I agree with this. Sure you will see a few black guys dating white women, but mostly, white women are interested in non black men. The numbers do not lie.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:26 PM

121 posts, read 142,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Of course you arent going to post anything, it's not that you don't "want" to-- it's that you can't.

I also don't frequent them as well, however on predominantly black websites, they pop up from time to time and the general black female recruitment effort will make it very clear as to what their purpose is. Even quite of a few of the black females on this very thread are "agents" of those very sites and attempt to propagandize and overwhelm the discussions by sheer numbers.
Are they special agents, with super powers?

Old 07-31-2013, 10:49 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
according to him, black women who date out are recruiting. you know, like the navy. none of my black female friends married to non black men ever tried to recruit me.
Actually, I am just baffled that he begins his comments in this thread by practically promoting the 'superiority' of non-Black women. And then he goes off on a tangent about Black women recruiting or indoctrinating other Black women into a secret society of "swirlationalism". The real question is why does he care who Black women date/marry since he is of such a low opinion of Black women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies