Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 01:03 PM

9,855 posts, read 15,201,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
He wouldn't know what his own campaign manager was up to? The candidate makes the decisions and the campaign manager turns the decisions into action.
Do you have any clue how massive a campaign is? You hire a campaign manager for the sole reason that you can rely on someone else to know the details, freeing you up to focus on bigger things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 01:04 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,510,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Funny, when someone is on the right who is the "top person" they should know everyhting that is done....

When it's on the left, the "top person" does not have the time to know everything....
Judging from all the "Blame Obama" threads here, I'd figure it's the opposite.

Old 08-14-2013, 01:07 PM

945 posts, read 967,970 times
Quote:
It looks like Ron Paul was buying endorsements during his campaign for the presidency. What a highly ethical and principled way to carry yourself.

In His Own Words: Sorenson Confirms Payment for Ron Paul Endorsement | The Iowa Republican
This isn't even news. This is one idiot trying to further himself in the eyes of Ron by bribing a politician instead of doing it the right way.

If you truly think someone is supposed to know every single conversation a staff has had verbatim in a Presidential campaign, then you are a fool. If you think all campaigns are full of only bad or good people, then you are a fool as well.

If he attempted to bribe behind RP's back, then he should be indicted. If he isn't charged or proven guilty, then I suspect this is just a hit job on the unstoppable force of the libertarian movement, and shows how scared and grasping at straws people are to keep the Repub/Democrat universe intact.

Old 08-14-2013, 01:11 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,090,553 times
Quote:
He wouldn't know what his own campaign manager was up to? The candidate makes the decisions and the campaign manager turns the decisions into action.
So when the Obama campaign was accused of taking illegal overseas funds to fund his campaign, you are now saying Obama knew about it?

Are you now saying Obama knew what the IRS was doing as well?

Old 08-14-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Judging from all the "Blame Obama" threads here, I'd figure it's the opposite.
Oh please, Obamas been president for 5 years, and their still blaming Bush..

Old 08-14-2013, 01:21 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,447,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
If this is true, then Ron Paul doesn't seem to know what his staffers are up to a lot of the time. Doesn't sound like a person who is serious about what he does. That, or, just more excuses to deny the fact that Paul is not the saint he is made out to be. His answer to everything questionable that comes up about him is either "I didn't know" or "I didn't do that, my staffer did". Ron Paul sure knows how to pass the buck
Yes, just like the current resident of the white house along with the atty. general and you have to include Hillary also....."I don't recall".....I don't recollect".....I have no knowledge of that"......etc etc etc.....LOL

Old 08-14-2013, 01:24 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,510,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Oh please, Obamas been president for 5 years, and their still blaming Bush..
No, it's more like some mid-level official in the BATF or IRS screws up, you immediately assume it must have been on direct orders from Obama himself. Take "Dr. Evil" from the Austin Powers movies, given him a good tan, and you have essentially the RWNJ caricature of Obama.

Old 08-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Quote:
Why not? Master hussain doesn't know what his peeps are up to.

Old 08-14-2013, 02:23 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,854,315 times
Blame the free market...

Old 08-14-2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
No, it's more like some mid-level official in the BATF or IRS screws up, you immediately assume it must have been on direct orders from Obama himself. Take "Dr. Evil" from the Austin Powers movies, given him a good tan, and you have essentially the RWNJ caricature of Obama.

Grow up, I didnt once say Obama had a dam thing to do with it, I questioned how posters can run around and proclaim Obama knows nothing but everyone else knows everything going on..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies