Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 11:14 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
And what criminal offenses are the ones that usually put black men behind bars? Drug offenses. What a colossal waste of lives and public resources. Not difficult to figure out what effect it has on blacks when so many black men are locked up for the better part of their most productive years for dope offenses.

Have you noticed that the right-wingers who are on here who are suddenly crowing about 4th and 5th Amendment rights have little to say about "stop and frisk" in NYC? See, they only care about such things when they think it will affect them. When it's those dirty Negroes or any of the myriad other groups they don't like, not only are some indifferent, many are fully behind trampling on their Constitutional freedoms.
Productive years? That's a stretch. You believe all those poor black folk are locked up for simple possession?
Not likely, they're in for drug-related crimes. Stealing property, B&E, muggings to support their habit.
I guess that's OK with you, as long as its black on white crime.
Really humorous reading post after post from the libbies trying to justify the serious lack of personal responsibility in this nation, and how its all the working taxpayer's fault.
You mugs hate everybody else more than you love your kids, that's all I can come up with.
Most productive years? lol

Old 08-16-2013, 11:17 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The black community is the community that comes together every time a white person does something that could be perceived as racist (AKA George Zimmerman, that cooking *****, any white police officer who arrests a black person, you name it). If the white community came together people would call it a klan rally.
What do you mean comes together every time??

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
The black community is the community that comes together every time a white person does something that could be perceived as racist (AKA George Zimmerman, that cooking *****, any white police officer who arrests a black person, you name it). If the white community came together people would call it a klan rally.
Tell me who these blacks are, beyond your usual boogeymen, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. In your brain, do you think most blacks do this?

And whites already do this, I believe they call themselves the "Tea Party" and/or "AM talk radio listeners."

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
Maybe if people stop using the same tired statistic about the reason that the black community is plagued with so much violence is because 72% of black mothers are having babies out of wedlock, then we can look at the real problem facing the black community--poor schools, lack of jobs, and drug epidemic thats growing by leaps and bounds.

What's so annoying is the ASSumption that the 72% of black mothers having babies out of wedlock are all by black fathers. Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that not all of those baby daddies are black. Some gotta be of other races, and where is the accountability for those men as well. Also, with the white divorce rate being over 50%, then what does that say about the state of white families. They aren't staying married either. The white mothers having babies out of wedlock may not be as high as black mothers, but it surely doesn't look good for all of the white divorced mothers rearing their child alone as well.
I don't know about baby daddies, but it isn't "poor schools", at least not in many places. Minority schools have more money than any other an still under-perform. Giving money to schools isn't' the answer. The problem lies elsewhere.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
What do you mean comes together every time??
We've both met this woman many times, I bet.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:18 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,423,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Productive years? That's a stretch. You believe all those poor black folk are locked up for simple possession?
Not likely, they're in for drug-related crimes. Stealing property, B&E, muggings to support their habit.
Really humorous reading post after post from the libbies trying to justify the serious lack of personal responsibility in this nation, and how its all the working taxpayer's fault.
You mugs hate everybody else more than you love your kids, that's all I can come up with.
Don't white meth addicts do the same thing? Why aren't people talking about them. This drug addiction is destroying our nation.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
I'm sorry that the facts don't conform to what you want to believe to be true, but that doesn't change the fact that most are incarcerated for drug offenses.

I don't know how to say this any other way: If what you drew from my posts is that I think blacks should be allowed to steal or rob or mug white people, you are not an intelligent person. In fact, your accusation is so dumb, I actually pity you a little bit and will decline to make the usual fun of you for writing something so dumb.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:27 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Tell me who these blacks are, beyond your usual boogeymen, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. In your brain, do you think most blacks do this?

And whites already do this, I believe they call themselves the "Tea Party" and/or "AM talk radio listeners."
Jackson and Sharpton are not "boogiemen" they are actual people who rally the black community to often self-destructive causes for their own personal and political benefit.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Jackson and Sharpton are not "boogiemen" they are actual people who rally the black community to often self-destructive causes for their own personal and political benefit.
You have stated that "blacks" do this. I take it by "blacks," you meant something more than two media personalities. I'd like to hear about who all these blacks are.

When is the last time you demanded the "white community" take a stand on something? Or are we just going to get some more victim talk about how that would brand us all Klan members? How about the next time thousands of whites riot after a sports game, you and I stand up and condemn all those white people?

Old 08-16-2013, 11:38 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,130 times
Quote:
Textbook response.

Naturally, if we passed laws that made it a crime to own handguns and then millions of gun fondlers disobeyed the law and were thrown in prison, you would be here telling us that they have no one to blame but themselves, right Einstein?
Doh! Quite an ignorant statement.

Unless the person is a felon or judged mentally incompetent, laws cannot be passed that make it a crime to own handguns. It's called the 2nd Amendment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies