Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2013, 06:47 PM

74 posts, read 60,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Black people cry out for justice I think automation of law enforcement and judicial will provide it a system without bias robotics
Thousands of more whites will go to jail that is the good part
The bad the FEMA detention centers will get millions of blacks millions
Robots have no white guilt they have no bias nor any mercy at all
They are machines
[SIZE=3]Computers only do what they are programmed by humans to do. Computers are not without bias because of human input in regards to the functional design and technical requirements. It will run off a set of “rules” on how to handle certain conditions. Robot will not be without bias due to their creators not being without bias. [/SIZE]

Old 08-17-2013, 07:54 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukweli View Post
[SIZE=3]The reason that you speak English, likely worship Western Religion, likely a Democrat or Republican, and likely a host of other customs and mores of this land……..is because you are a victim also of the puppeteer....you just refuse to realize that you are following the choices this culture provides you....and you believe the things it tells you....for the most part.[/SIZE]
What do you consider "Western Religion"? Last time I checked, Ethiopia became a Christian nation long before there was such thing as a USA.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:00 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
What do you consider "Western Religion"? Last time I checked, Ethiopia became a Christian nation long before there was such thing as a USA.
You're clouding the issue with the truth, that's fighting dirty..

Old 08-17-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
You're clouding the issue with the truth, that's fighting dirty..
My view is this. Religion isn't the problem. People cause problems.

Old 08-18-2013, 05:33 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
I agree up to a point. Some aspects of certain religions incites people to cause problems.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:08 AM

74 posts, read 60,939 times
Quote:
I consider Western religion as religion as it is practiced in the west or interpreted in the West. The three major religions all began in the Middle East.....however....as time has gone on different parts of the world has embraced and manipulated the religion for the interest of their rulers. For example, the King James version of the bible/christianity. The POPE being another Western Creation.

If salvation is in "his name" why do Western people use the Name Jesus when his Hebrew name is roughly...Yeshua? In truth, English and Anglican rulers Westernined Chritianity. However, that is neither here nor there because it is not related to the topic at hand. The point I was making is that one cannot live in a society and culture without being heavily influenced by that society and culture. Socialization and enculturation manifest via emulation and the only thing to emulate is what we see or are provided through the culture and society in which we exist. If one thinks he or she is not a "puppet" of their society and culture.....they are sadly mistaken.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:51 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,425,988 times
Quote:
That's part true until you run into a religious zealot, the ones who want to kill a whole nation in the name of their god.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:57 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,425,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
To me that quote is extremely accurate as to how Americans generally view crime.
I agree with you, even though crime is committed by all races of people.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:01 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Bankers in this country and the financial elite can still millions and only get fined. Even your petty thief stealing food gets jail time.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
That's part true until you run into a religious zealot, the ones who want to kill a whole nation in the name of their god.
"Zealots" do alot of abuse and do not understand that it's about the spirit of the faith. The ones who commit vicious crimes, they are taking something, and twisting it to fit their own agenda. People can take anything and twist it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies