Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 10:57 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times

Advertisements

Meet the owner of the Wild Wing Cafe chains - Muhsin Muhammad. Yep, Wild Wing Cafe is so racist.

[MOD CUT/copyright]

Ex-Panther Muhsin Muhammad's investor group buys Wild Wing Cafe - Charlotte Business Journal

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-26-2013 at 05:13 PM..

Old 08-26-2013, 11:05 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Meet the owner of the Wild Wing Cafe chains - Muhsin Muhammad. Yep, Wild Wing Cafe is so racist.

Ex-Panther Muhsin Muhammad's investor group buys Wild Wing Cafe - Charlotte Business Journal
I had no idea. I searched and searched the topic and couldn't find anything.

I don't know everything! Neither do you.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:30 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times
doesnt mean anything southbel. nice try.

there are many wild wing cafes throughout the country.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:05 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
The other side makes more sense. I mean why would a restaurant that has been opened all this time, in a tourist town mind you, suddenly start discriminating against black people? Doesn't make sense, especially when Charleston has a HUGE black population.

In the south we all tend to get along just fine with other races. It's rare for any kind of prejudice to happen.

Maybe they just discriminate against black people who are not civilized

Old 08-26-2013, 02:18 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel
Meet the owner of the Wild Wing Cafe chains

Old 08-26-2013, 02:41 PM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
There are always two sides to the story and the truth is somewhere in between.

What is the Black mans name who owns the chain? I don't think that is accurate from what little research I've done.

There are people who have bi racial children who are racist. That is not ruled out as a possibility.

You are right! The party on Facebook is looking very foolish now if they behaved the way they have been accused of.

Racism is wrong. Unfortunately its been around for a very long time and will continue to exist until the end of time.

Yes it has been around for along time - but not every situation is due to racism like they tend to believe. The term racism at least today is used and applied mostly by blacks. How come is it that if a white injures or kills a white, Hispanic, Asian - it's a hate crime due to racism - but if a black injures or kills a white, Hispanic or Asian - it's an unfortunate accident. There has never to my findings ever been a black tried for a hate crime.

The ignorance and entitlement of many of the younger blacks today casts such a poor picture on the rest of the good and hardworking blacks. I don't appreciate it being thrown in my face that we forced them to come to America. Many of their own people sold them and if they don't like it here go back. Ironically, they are probably lucky that they are alive today and have had the opportunities that they have had. Had their families stayed in Africa - they might very well not have been born as the family may have been killed off due to tribal war, starvation or diseases like Aids.

Our ancestors all arrived from somewhere in less you're Native American and many were indentured servants for years until their loans were paid. Many came with pennies to their name - with no job or a place to live. Do I believe slavery was right - NO - but they had food in their bellies and a place to live.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:44 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Maybe they just discriminate against black people who are not civilized

Call me crazy, but if someone (don't care if they're black or white) acts a fool in my restaurant, disrupts my business and is a nuisance to my customers I will make no bones about removing them from my establishment.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:48 PM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:

It most certainly does mean something. There is Wild Wing and then there is Buffalo Wild Wings - the big chain is Buffalo Wild Wings. If the founder is black and an ex-panther to boot there is no chance this is a racist establishment.

The fact remains that no matter what your race - you don't go to an establishment with 25 people and no reservation and not expect a wait. And if you can't conduct yourself properly - then you deserve to be thrown out!

Old 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:

It's sad you didn't even bother to read the link before dismissing it because it doesn't fit your narrative.

His investment group owns ALL of them.

Fortunately I checked his pigmentation against my sherwin williams paint strips and he is safe from national calls of boycott from Al Sharpton or having to pay Jesse Jackson a 6-figure consulting fee to swing by and absolve the corporation.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:50 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,046,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post

Power to the people!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies