Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 12:47 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times

Advertisements

Another thin-skinned poster falls victim to the P&OC sub-forum.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:50 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
If you can't play with the big dogs....

Old 09-02-2013, 12:51 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Not thin-skinned, she was just upset that no one here would agree with her narrow mindedness.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:04 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,260,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernesther View Post
I am a butch lesbian female. I do not have children. I don't care to date women that do. I have been looked down upon by my gay peers regarding my feelings on this issue..

1. I personally feel homosexuality disqualifies a couple from children. Biologically speaking, two people of the same sex CANNOT produce a child.

2. I view children (and their conception) heterosexual activity. In my eyes, if you have a child, at some point you liked men, therefore I classify that as hetero/bi sexual.

3. Considering the government does NOT acknowledge gay marriage in all states, how can a gay couple claim to have a legal and binding "family"?

. Since I have no children and don't want any, I don't believe in co-parenting. I don't feel I should contribute to something I have no biological connection to. I don't feel its my responsibility. Someone's choices that they make when practicing heterosexual behavior are YOUR choices.

Call me cold, mean or whatever. I just feel people want to have their cake and eat it too, despite other lives being affected. I don't think its fair or right. And people just don't consider that America is still not really gay friendly. Does anyone think of the children involved and affected by adults who think sexuality is like a light switch?

I don't believe folks are born gay. Its a choice. But if you make a choice, stick with it.

Please no rude comments or name calling. Negative behavior is not a requisite for a difference of opinion.
You can only speak for yourself, not other LGBT people. If you believe that your sexuality prevents you from being a fit parent, so be it.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:20 PM

87 posts, read 78,330 times
Trlhiker is correct..

Not thin skinned at all..

I don't care if you agree or disagree with my "narrow minded" opinions..
Or if Im rambling..as accused..
Or if I didn't participate to YOUR satisfaction..

Y'all are just disrespectful..that's IT!

A person is entitled to their views..
And you are entitled to dislike it..

But IM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE your disrespect.

PERIOD.

Tune in for my next "Troll" feed..

And I'm sure you will...

Ctfu..

Toodles!

Old 09-02-2013, 01:40 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Well, since the OP is done with this thread, maybe someone else can tell me about this "lifestyle" that I have chosen to live.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:28 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Well, since the OP is done with this thread, maybe someone else can tell me about this "lifestyle" that I have chosen to live.
Not to be mean, but you left the rubble of two marriages behind before you decided to be gay and happy in your skin. Is there any reason to believe this current reality for you will last?

Old 09-02-2013, 02:36 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Not to be mean, but you left the rubble of two marriages behind before you decided to be gay and happy in your skin. Is there any reason to believe this current reality for you will last?
I foretell a future which will involve a German Shepard and peanut butter. Just around the next bend on life's road.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:37 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times
So why are you a homosexual than if it is a indeed a choice? You make a lot of contradictory statements in your piece.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:39 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
When you try to lie to yourself and everyone else, people get hurt. Luckily, that is over now.

As far as this "current reality" I have always been attracted to the same sex, that has always been my reality, I was trying to be something I'm not before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies