Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 10:23 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
I'm sure our resident won't see any irony or problem with this story.

Obama says Iran shouldn’t misinterpret U.S. response to Syria - The Washington Post

But reasonable people would.
Your resident???

Old 09-16-2013, 10:49 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Smile RWNJs: Please decide on who/what you are. Your internal confusion is annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
I'm sure our resident won't see any irony or problem with this story.

Obama says Iran shouldn’t misinterpret U.S. response to Syria - The Washington Post

But reasonable people would.

RW talking point: Obama is a spineless weakling if he doesn't attack Iran.

RW talking point: Obama is a reckless warmonger if he attacks Iran.

Reasonable people don't try to take both sides of an issue to slag on the president.

Old 09-16-2013, 11:01 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So is that a good thing for you righties? I know how much you guys swooned over Bush, so if Obama is just Bush 3, why not swoon over him too? Change of heart?
So if the answer is well bush did it too!

Lets look at that broken down.

Left claims bush woerst president ever.

Obama excuses are well bush did it.

So obama is being compared to the so called woerst president ever? What does that make obama if his supporters can only push him up into a comparision with bush?

I guess we can conclude bush is 2nd woerst ever now.

We got a new #1...

Obama

Old 09-16-2013, 11:35 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
So if the answer is well bush did it too!

Lets look at that broken down.

Left claims bush woerst president ever.

Obama excuses are well bush did it.

So obama is being compared to the so called woerst president ever? What does that make obama if his supporters can only push him up into a comparision with bush?

I guess we can conclude bush is 2nd woerst ever now.

We got a new #1...

Obama
No, Bush will hold that crown for a long time unless the country is stupid enough to elect Sarah Palin for president.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:41 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,496 times
How will the mewling of right-wing crybabies destroy the US? I realize that Obama makes the right whine and cry because he beat them, but I'm at a loss as to how the mewling of right-wing crybabies will destroy the US.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:55 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Lightbulb *

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee
HAhahaaaaaa....you voted for obama...hows that hope and change going? Or did anything change....seems you were the ones duped....
Sorry to inform you but: THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED..... OBAMA WAS GONNA WIN REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME!! (It was part of the plan)

Old 09-17-2013, 07:13 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
RW talking point: Obama is a spineless weakling if he doesn't attack Iran.

RW talking point: Obama is a reckless warmonger if he attacks Iran.

Reasonable people don't try to take both sides of an issue to slag on the president.
I thought it sounded more like when a mom tells the kid "do that one more time I'm going to get up and spank you" another "red line"......maybe, he should stop going on TV, speaking to whoever and handle this situation the way leaders do, however that is.

I don't recall people on the right wanting war with Iran, are you sleeping at the wheel, it's President Obama asking for war with Syria. While Putin plays the reasonable one, making our President look like the he's siding with MB.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:33 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I thought it sounded more like when a mom tells the kid "do that one more time I'm going to get up and spank you" another "red line"......maybe, he should stop going on TV, speaking to whoever and handle this situation the way leaders do, however that is.

I don't recall people on the right wanting war with Iran, are you sleeping at the wheel, it's President Obama asking for war with Syria. While Putin plays the reasonable one, making our President look like the he's siding with MB.
Putin would of sat on his hands if Obama didn't force him to get involved with Syria. It is funny that you guys think Putin cared that Assad was using chemical weapons on his own people. He had no reason to tell his ally to hand over the chemical weapons until Obama applied the pressure.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Sorry to inform you but: THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED..... OBAMA WAS GONNA WIN REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME!! (It was part of the plan)
Yet the poster above you thinks it was fair...... Love it when others try to understand Americans when they look at our government, as our model of living.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Putin would of sat on his hands if Obama didn't force him to get involved with Syria. It is funny that you guys think Putin cared that Assad was using chemical weapons on his own people. He had no reason to tell his ally to hand over the chemical weapons until Obama applied the pressure.
You actually think Syria is not giving Russia the weapons? All Obama has done is welcome the stalling by Putin and giving Syria time to get some of the weapons to those who want them.

The rebels have already claimed responsibility........Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra Front Preparing Chemical Weapon Attack on Israel - | Intellihub News

Obama's first mistake he thinks Putin all of a sudden is on our side, kind of like Bush.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies