Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2013, 08:36 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
LOL, seriously?
This coming from a party that takes every opportunity to mention race when it comes to screwing over whitey somehow?
Bravo!

Old 09-24-2013, 08:37 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Right-wingers constantly scream for secession--they still fly that symbol of treason (and racism), the confederate flag, with all the pride they can muster.

They're the ones that love this country? Don't make me laugh.

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Answer the question, can America keep spending borrowed cash, and racking up debt at this rate? yes or no?

I am not leave, I am staying, my values are the values that founded this nation, not bankrupting it.

Answer the question, can America keep spending borrowed cash, and racking up debt at this rate? yes or no? why cant you and other liberals answer this question..
I'll continue to ignore your attempt to change the subject, which is expected of someone who's backed himself into a corner.

Maybe the decreasing deficit is another reason you want to leave?

No matter the reason you choose for packing your bags, just take plenty of gold and silver with you, because those worthless American dollars won't do you any good in your new frontier.

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
you are the party that mandated different treatment and hiring based on a persons skin or gender...

Playing the race card already...
Sorry, Slick but I have no Party other than the USA. You mean you are not allowed to descriminate, awww, too freaking bad.
Pointing out that Cons seem obsessed with race is simply stating an obvious truth, and not pulling in race card, you seem copnfused and paranoid with the idea someone might call you one, why is that?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:38 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Right-wingers constantly scream for secession--they still fly that symbol of treason (and racism), the confederate flag, with absolute pride.

They're the ones that love this country? Don't make me laugh .
I guess the Founding Fathers were treasonous against Britain too. It all depends on perspective, doesn't it?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
LOL, seriously?
This coming from a party that takes every opportunity to mention race when it comes to screwing over whitey somehow?
Yes, seriously, who starts the vast majority of threads on this or any other board that is racist in nature, clue it ain't Liberals. And once again I have no Party, unlike some I can think for myself. Oh, why would I screw over myself

Old 09-24-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Right-wingers constantly scream for secession--they still fly that symbol of treason (and racism), the confederate flag, with all the pride they can muster.

They're the ones that love this country? Don't make me laugh.
some do, its a small goal, restore the whole nation..not just a few states...
And you are aware the confederate flag is a part of history, and all history should be remembered? right?

Funny I guess to the other nations the American flag is a symbol of treason(England) or racism (Mexico) I guess people should stop flying it?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:42 PM

32,073 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
really? LOL really? so only whites can be racist, did you hear charlie rangel? and the left has a lot of racist as well, such as the racism of lower exceptions...
You laugh at the fact there are still racists against blacks? Why? And now you want to turn it around on blacks being racist against whites. I was talking about having a black man as president and how it brought out the closet racists. I'm from the south but grew up in the north. My entire family still lives in the south though. They are all republicans and can't stand having a black man in the white house. Yeah, their prejudice came out if full force. And if you think my family is a minority then guess again.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
I guess the Founding Fathers were treasonous against Britain too. It all depends on perspective, doesn't it?
Start your little Revolution and we will see about perspectives and Traitors.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, seriously, who starts the vast majority of threads on this or any other board that is racist in nature, clue it ain't Liberals. And once again I have no Party, unlike some I can think for myself. Oh, why would I screw over myself
So asking questions, pointing out facts, and question with boldness make a person racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies