Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 07:22 PM

150 posts, read 92,770 times

Advertisements

Duke prof: White people are the problem, racism everywhere | The Daily Caller

Time to give Duke University a call and email to let them know what I think of a racist being allowed to teach there.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:30 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
He's actually right, outside of the silly headline the Daily Fail. The idea that racism ceased to exist in the 1980's, and therefore never happens and everyone should never mention it again, is easily contradicted by groups that continue to exist like the KKK, American Nazi Party, and Stormfront. Plus Tea Party signs and slogans that go around conservative circles, even getting on videos...

'I Want My Country Back': Angry, Racist Tea Party Town Hall Hate-Meetings are Back!

I don't see how it is racist to point out racism isn't dead and buried never to come back, especially with so much evidence that it is not.

That's some one pointing out basic reality.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:32 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,396 times
The Democrats have been practicing instituionalized racism for the past 50 years.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
He's actually right, outside of the silly headline the Daily Fail. The idea that racism ceased to exist in the 1980's, and therefore never happens and everyone should never mention it again, is easily contradicted by groups that continue to exist like the KKK, American Nazi Party, and Stormfront. Plus Tea Party signs and slogans that go around conservative circles, even getting on videos...

'I Want My Country Back': Angry, Racist Tea Party Town Hall Hate-Meetings are Back!

I don't see how it is racist to point out racism isn't dead and buried never to come back, especially with so much evidence that it is not.

That's some one pointing out basic reality.
And its all white folks fault eh? I think I would blame the media,Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson...that's just a start.Oh and groups like La Raza,NBPP,NAACP,SPLC etc are hate groups as well..NAACP is a civil rights group for blacks...where is the NAAWP? Why is that racist? Also SF is a website forum for people to discuss news,home making,science,religion etc...I guarantee you I can find forums just like it for Mexicans,Blacks,Jews,Asians etc etc...

Old 09-29-2013, 07:41 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFinest View Post
And its all white folks fault eh? I think I would blame the media,Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson...that's just a start.Oh and groups like La Raza,NBPP,NAACP,SPLC etc are hate groups as well..NAACP is a civil rights group for blacks...where is the NAAWP? Why is that racist? Also SF is a website forum for people to discuss news,home making,science,religion etc...I guarantee you I can find forums just like it for Mexicans,Blacks,Jews,Asians etc etc...
I see no where in the link they reference where he said that white people are the problem, or it's all whites fault.

Which is why I mocked the headline, which seems to be there just to **** people off enough to read it.

Feel free to read the reference they have in the article if you are that incised.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:52 PM

Duke University sociology professor Eduardo Bonilla-Silva told students during a lecture Thursday that white people are racist pretty much no matter what they do or say.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:54 PM

He also blames blacks economic status as the reason they aren't doing so well? There was a study just done showing poor white students still do better than rich blacks students...this guy is a anti white racist plain and simple...

Old 09-29-2013, 07:59 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
I'm sure that if white people disappeared, the United States would be as prosperous as Africa and South America.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:01 PM

LOL...oh yeah definitely!

Old 09-29-2013, 08:03 PM

349 posts, read 260,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFinest View Post
It's really bad for your credibility when you come into a forum and start lying.
Please post the sites with the level of membership that rivals Stormfront...eerr..stupidfront.

Your reply is the typical script one becomes accomstumed to when true intellect and facts are absent.
Tell you what, why don't you attempt to make a logical connection to your above rant and the poster you were replying to.

Last edited by MOS0311; 09-29-2013 at 08:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies