Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 10:58 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,761,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Apparently the OP's mommy never taught him how to turn a t.v. channel - or maybe how to change the batteries in the remote.

Silly what people gets their panties in a twist over...............
or in maddow's case, a jockstrap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 11:03 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,247,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
or in maddow's case, a jockstrap.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:19 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,483,189 times
Todashev father presses FBI for answers in son's death - Video on NBCNews.com

In this video from August, the latest one I could find, Rachel Maddow makes the same points that many on the right make about police shootings. Perhaps the OP just doesn't like the source. Over past 20 years there have been 150 FBI shootings and in every case the internal investigation (the only investigation) found the shootings justifiable. The FBI never made a mistake in 20 years. Maddow also says that you should never talk to the police without your lawyer present. Todashev let the FBI into his apartment where they interrogated him for 8 hours before he was shot.

If the police arrived at my door and wanted me go 'downtown' for questioning I wouldn't go unless I was under arrest, I'd stay in doorway and wouldn't step outside (where they can detain me), and wouldn't let them inside. Unless I'm under arrest they can talk to me through the screen door. I've never understood cop shows where people voluntarily go in for questioning.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:23 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,037,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Madcow will devote 15 min. a night many times since this POS was killed. You don't hear anything from Madcow about the people that these POS idiots bombed, or the three kids with their throats slit, but she will ramble on about how this low life scum was "murdered" by the FBI. MSNBC and Fox have really went down the rabbit hole. Fox had one Hagee with his end of times BS and blood moon crap, and MSNBC is so far left they are turning in circles.

Either its the religious right saying its the end times or the far left saying its the end times because of climate change and driving cars. I think we would be better off without either.
How do you know that Todashev was involved?

Confessions can be coerced and the FBI was bound to a lot of pressure on any associate of Tamerlan.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:24 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Seems like this is a legitimate news story to me. The fact that many people in this country think it's okay to murder unarmed people and then make up lies to justify it afterwords doesn't somehow make the story not news.

If you don't like the FBI being called out for murdering an unarmed person and then making up excuse after excuse and lie after lie for why it happened, then change the channel. There's at least one network that caters to people who approve of unjustified murder of non-WASPs.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:37 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,761,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I shouldn't say such awful things about such a handsome woman.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:39 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,698,439 times
I just ignore her along with MSNBC all together.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,774,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Madcow will devote 15 min. a night many times since this POS was killed. You don't hear anything from Madcow about the people that these POS idiots bombed, or the three kids with their throats slit, but she will ramble on about how this low life scum was "murdered" by the FBI. MSNBC and Fox have really went down the rabbit hole. Fox had one Hagee with his end of times BS and blood moon crap, and MSNBC is so far left they are turning in circles.

Either its the religious right saying its the end times or the far left saying its the end times because of climate change and driving cars. I think we would be better off without either.
OP, Obama had yet another screw up and her job is to divert attention away from it.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:14 PM

2,015 posts, read 1,652,587 times
Default too biased

I agree, I dont know whats worse, the left or the right, in the old days reporters were just that , they reported, now they are political preachers, preaching a very specific political agenda.They carefully cherry pick details of a story that fit their party line and censor out the rest.they have guests that are there just to reinforce the party line or have guests that have opposing points of view just to interrupt them and ridicule them.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:12 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,219,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifijohn View Post
I agree, I dont know whats worse, the left or the right, in the old days reporters were just that , they reported, now they are political preachers, preaching a very specific political agenda.They carefully cherry pick details of a story that fit their party line and censor out the rest.they have guests that are there just to reinforce the party line or have guests that have opposing points of view just to interrupt them and ridicule them.
Yup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies