Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 10:36 AM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,122 times

Advertisements

I have sent this to some radio personalities on the right.

The advantage the left has with mainstream media can and needs to be tackled before the right has any chance to take the country back.

So i propose we use what we have better. The rights radio and tv personalities need to have a summit and work together to move the message together.

The left has their talking points and is organized to push the same message each and every day. Lets fight fire with fire and do the same. Summit together and decide what issues the right wants to push and push that agenda on all shows and all tv outlets. Decide what the issue of the week will be. Lead it and the mainstream will have to follow.

The second part of the summit will be to decide who to back and who to turn out. Decide which reps get air time and which ones get pointed out for their bad votes and get isolated as mentioned by dana laush on her show. Hammer and speak out against all the republicans who vote against our interests and hammer them on all stations. It will make them vote right. As soon as they realize what will happen to them if they vote with the left, watch them grow backbones. They need to be called on their votes.

Announce a shamed list each week and who is on it and who has earned their way off it, and why. On all radio stations and all radio and tv conservative personalities shows.

It is time that the power of the media is used to unify the republican party... Kicking and screaming if nessicary, behind a right policy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 02:30 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I have sent this to some radio personalities on the right.

The advantage the left has with mainstream media can and needs to be tackled before the right has any chance to take the country back.

So i propose we use what we have better. The rights radio and tv personalities need to have a summit and work together to move the message together.

The left has their talking points and is organized to push the same message each and every day. Lets fight fire with fire and do the same. Summit together and decide what issues the right wants to push and push that agenda on all shows and all tv outlets. Decide what the issue of the week will be. Lead it and the mainstream will have to follow.

The second part of the summit will be to decide who to back and who to turn out. Decide which reps get air time and which ones get pointed out for their bad votes and get isolated as mentioned by dana laush on her show. Hammer and speak out against all the republicans who vote against our interests and hammer them on all stations. It will make them vote right. As soon as they realize what will happen to them if they vote with the left, watch them grow backbones. They need to be called on their votes.

Announce a shamed list each week and who is on it and who has earned their way off it, and why. On all radio stations and all radio and tv conservative personalities shows.

It is time that the power of the media is used to unify the republican party... Kicking and screaming if nessicary, behind a right policy.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no liberal mainstream media, the mainstream media is conservative, conservative big time. All of this pathetic whining about some mythical big powerful liberal media is BS.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:33 PM

74 posts, read 151,685 times
then i guess you never watch CNN MSNBC ABC CBS PBS and on and on!

Old 11-07-2013, 02:33 PM

You do know that if they did that it would be nowhere near fair and balanced right? It would be totally biased and partisan and they would be doing for the right exactly what they're always whining others do for the left

Old 11-07-2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by circleg View Post
then i guess you never watch CNN MSNBC ABC CBS PBS and on and on!
Did I say there are no liberal networks? No I did not. Besides the only ones there that are liberal are MSNBC and maybe PBS. The others are called liberal by the right because to the right if you're not in the sack them than you're biased

Old 11-07-2013, 02:42 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,781,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
What the hell are you talking about? There is no liberal mainstream media, the mainstream media is conservative, conservative big time. All of this pathetic whining about some mythical big powerful liberal media is BS.
When you toss a rock into a pack of hounds, you can tell who it hit by seeing which one yelps the loudest.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:46 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,967,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
When you toss a rock into a pack of hounds, you can tell who it hit by seeing which one yelps the loudest.
Not to mention being a "target rich environment".

Old 11-07-2013, 03:04 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,655 times
I think conservative commentators have the same obnoxious talking points, just listen to Rush and Hannity on the same day. There will be the issue of the day and both will get on and bash liberals and Obama.

I do agree with the OP and wish they would take on the {R} party and spend more productive time whipping them into shape. Any conservative can bash the left and any liberal can bash the right, lets face it both parties suck a$$. I have never understood the popularity of Rush like bashing liberals makes him so smart and extroidinare but in reality he is a talking point gas bag.

When the story broke of McCarthy {R} 3rd in charge behind Cantor of spending nearly 100 thousand on donuts and coffee for staff and visitors I listened to Hannity that day. Do you think he mentioned the story? did he bash McCarthy for saying he is a fiscal conservative but his actions say other wise. No too both he spent 2 hours bashing liberals. You get my drift lets whip our side in shape, he should have hounded McCarthy.

I know some are thinking it's only a 100,000 bucks and everyone is doing it, that is not the point it is the principle.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Is that supposed to mean something?

Old 11-07-2013, 03:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
Quote:
You know what they say, about those who scream the loudest! right.

Some media is better then others, for the most part, media sucks these days, and to some extent each media has an agenda whether we like it or not, to promote their agendas, and they all do this.

I have to say some more then others, but for the most part, no matter what the media station is, they have an agenda.

How can our Media be fair and balanced when we have a sitting President, who is not fair and balanced?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies