Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2014, 12:34 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
And that gives her the right to treat people as she does? Does it?

Does it give her the right to limit or abolish the rights of others who had less then nothing to do with her victimization?

I am not vilifying her, just speaking out against her and her views is not "bullying" or "vilification" were is your civility?

Yes I love firearms, they are wonderful machines, I love what they represent, liberty, logic, reason, science(chemistry, metallurgy, physics, algebra, trigonometry) freedom, freedom from fear, tyranny, oppression, they are powerful tools for the good, honest, law abiding liberty loving people of this nation and all of people of the earth who refuse to submit to will of a tyrant and his power.

you and other members of the civilian disarmament complex don't want to discuss the subject because you will lose, our talking points are based on facts, information, logic, reason and common sense..yours are most based on lies, feelings, emotions and hyperbole.

empathy has nothing to do with this, furthermore I have been the victor of violent crime, notice how I did not say victim, I fought back, I refused to be a victim, as for the teenager who broke into my sisters car, a 1 year stint in youth detention hall did he some good.

We are not trashing them, we are debating them and winning, just speaking out against them is seen as "trashing" "mean" cold hearted" ect just because we use facts, logic, reason, and have the winning augments..

I love people, I love them for a number of reason, the love ends when they affect the things that matter in my life, my family, my friends, my liberty, my freedoms, my unalienable rights...

Why dont they have to have some appreciation for other human beings? And their rights,their views? Funny how that only flows one way, is it not?
Say what you want, but it's cold-hearted to witness a guy mow down twenty small kids in a classroom and then say, "but we can't under any circumstances have comprehensive gun control."

Also, unrestricted gun proliferation doesn't represent "freedom from tyranny." It represents a lot of innocent dead people.

Old 01-04-2014, 03:30 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,455,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Say what you want, but it's cold-hearted to witness a guy mow down twenty small kids in a classroom and then say, "but we can't under any circumstances have comprehensive gun control."

Also, unrestricted gun proliferation doesn't represent "freedom from tyranny." It represents a lot of innocent dead people.
Here is to hoping that you are one of them.

Old 01-04-2014, 02:15 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,743,397 times
[quote=RaymondChandlerLives;32862185]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post

Just remember folks--THESE are the types that constantly push for ever more lax gun laws.

Right-wing conservatism = the great American disease
I am not a right wing Conservative I am Constitutionalist..How are we the "Great American Disease"?

We responsible for the the following?

Are we the ones opening the flood gates of the 3rd world?

Are we the ones Blocking School Vouchers and forcing kids to stay in failing and failed schools?

Are we the ones treating businesses with such hostility and yet demanding they create more jobs?

Are we the ones trying to limit and infringed on The Right To Keep And Bear Arms?

Are we the ones trying to ban 3D printing of Firearms?

Are we the ones trying to ban 3D printing of Magazines?

Are we the ones trying to ban any innovation of of any kind unless that state gives you the O.K?

Are we the ones trying to prevent and sabotage border security?

Are we the ones trying to prevent any adherence to the Constitution or Bill Of Rights?

Are we the ones trying to prevent any limit to the scope and power of Government`a power to abuse, ban, regulate, and control?

Are we the ones preventing School Vouchers, School Choice, Chatter Schools or privatization?

Are we the ones trying to prevent America`s energy independence?

Are we the ones trying to preventing the unlock america`s vast oil and gas reserves and the creation of ?millions of jobs

Are we the ones race baiting and labeling anyone who does not side with you a racist?

Are we the ones trying to prevent end to the waste, fraud, abuse, and tyrannical nature of the Federal Government?

Wow, sounds like the left has alot of explaining to do

More over we "right wing extremist" attacking those who do?

Further more make the case one why hearing protection such as sound suppressors should be on the National Firearm Registry?

http://wcr.sonoma.edu/v08n2/44.clark/clark.pdf they are used in less then 0.000000000000000001% crimes over the last 74 years..

Why should the a shotgun with a barrel length of 12 inch be treated any differently then a shotgun with a barrel length of 19 inch?

Why should we not be allowed to own machine guns that were made before May 19th 1986 but not be allowed to own the same make and model of firearm, just made in 1997 or 2014?

GunCite - Gun Control: Machine Guns

I mean less the 5 murders since 1934 have been committed with legally own machine guns..

Make your case...You cant therefore you must name call.

Just remember folks--THESE are the types that constantly push for EVEN MORE RESTRICTIVE AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS ON THE RIGHT TO AND BEAR ARMS.......

LEFTIST STATISM/PROGRESSIVE MARXISM = The Great American Disease

Old 01-04-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:

No it is not cold hearted to say that, just because bad things happen does not mean my rights are any less important..period. You think you can use shame to silence your opposition just because are winning.

After 9/11 did we try to ban Islam? Did we Ban Box Cutters? No, Did we pass the Unpatriotic Act yes..how has that turned out?

Criminal will break the law, this is a fact, they will not follow any new laws this is also a fact, maybe we should protect child then same way we treat objects of lesser value such as money, sport stadium and politicians?

http://www.politifake.org/image/poli...1359147859.jpg

How is it unrestricted? their are more then 25,000 laws that mostly infringed on the rights of law abiding citizens.

It does represent the price of a free society, yes their is a murder victim, yet compared to societies that have disarmed their people such as the USSR, Nazi Germany, North Korea, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam ,and countless African nations that have been millions butcher, shot, gassed, worked to death, starved, beaten to death and murders in countless other ways ... How safe they were.....for the agents of the state to terrorize, enslave and murder...

"Tyranny can never happen here" Tell that to the Native Americans, if you can find one..

2.5 million times firearms will be used in a defensive role this year.

That and gun deaths are a very very very small number of over all deaths.
http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cd...4142_w1500.jpg

But then again fact, statistics, logic, reason, reality, history, justice, and the Constitution are not on your side, they never are and they never..

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-04-2014 at 06:37 PM..

Old 01-04-2014, 05:41 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
[quote=gunlover;32871916]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

I am not a right wing Conservative I am Constitutionalist..How are we the "Great American Disease"?

We responsible for the the following?

Are we the ones opening the flood gates of the 3rd world?

Are we the ones Blocking School Vouchers and forcing kids to stay in failing and failed schools?

Are we the ones treating businesses with such hostility and yet demanding they create more jobs?

Are we the ones trying to limit and infringed on The Right To Keep And Bear Arms?

Are we the ones trying to ban 3D printing of Firearms?

Are we the ones trying to ban 3D printing of Magazines?

Are we the ones trying to ban any innovation of of any kind unless that state gives you the O.K?

Are we the ones trying to prevent and sabotage border security?

Are we the ones trying to prevent any adherence to the Constitution or Bill Of Rights?

Are we the ones trying to prevent any limit to the scope and power of Government`a power to abuse, ban, regulate, and control?

Are we the ones preventing School Vouchers, School Choice, Chatter Schools or privatization?

Are we the ones trying to prevent America`s energy independence?

Are we the ones trying to preventing the unlock america`s vast oil and gas reserves and the creation of ?millions of jobs

Are we the ones race baiting and labeling anyone who does not side with you a racist?

Are we the ones trying to prevent end to the waste, fraud, abuse, and tyrannical nature of the Federal Government?

Wow, sounds like the left has alot of explaining to do

More over we "right wing extremist" attacking those who do?

Further more make the case one why hearing protection such as sound suppressors should be on the National Firearm Registry?

http://wcr.sonoma.edu/v08n2/44.clark/clark.pdf they are used in less then 0.000000000000000001% crimes over the last 74 years..

Why should the a shotgun with a barrel length of 12 inch be treated any differently then a shotgun with a barrel length of 19 inch?

Why should we not be allowed to own machine guns that were made before May 19th 1986 but not be allowed to own the same make and model of firearm, just made in 1997 or 2014?

GunCite - Gun Control: Machine Guns

I mean less the 5 murders since 1934 have been committed with legally own machine guns..

Make your case...You cant therefore you must name call.

Just remember folks--THESE are the types that constantly push for EVEN MORE RESTRICTIVE AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS ON THE RIGHT TO AND BEAR ARMS.......

LEFTIST STATISM/PROGRESSIVE MARXISM = The Great American Disease

Erm...YOU quoted ME out of context.

Please do not quote me with someone else's words.

The divisive mud slinging here accomplishes nothing. I am against gun control bcs its not a deterrent.

And we the public deserve answers about why Adam Lanza couldn't get appropriate mental health care. I don't even understand what FACTS we are supposed to take away from Sandy Hook since our corporate media today is filled with lies and diversion.

Obama may want to address media fakery, bcs I for one do not believe anything I see on CNN anymore and CFR paid shills like Diane Sawyer, Charlie Rose, Anderson cooper, etc.

Our media sucks. We are being lied to on a DAILY basis with propaganda to further a nefarious agenda.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:45 PM

50,311 posts, read 47,056,299 times
[quote=RaymondChandlerLives;32862185]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post

Just remember folks--THESE are the types that constantly push for ever more lax gun laws.

Right-wing conservatism = the great American disease
You mean, LEO that are union members with their own weapons who feel the same way? Ummmm no.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:20 PM

[quote=dreamofmonterey;32874740]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post

Erm...YOU quoted ME out of context.

Please do not quote me with someone else's words.

The divisive mud slinging here accomplishes nothing. I am against gun control bcs its not a deterrent.

And we the public deserve answers about why Adam Lanza couldn't get appropriate mental health care. I don't even understand what FACTS we are supposed to take away from Sandy Hook since our corporate media today is filled with lies and diversion.

Obama may want to address media fakery, bcs I for one do not believe anything I see on CNN anymore and CFR paid shills like Diane Sawyer, Charlie Rose, Anderson cooper, etc.

Our media sucks. We are being lied to on a DAILY basis with propaganda to further a nefarious agenda.
Well seeing how much water they carried for Dear Leader on this issue and that of Obamacare their days which were few in number are alot fewer..with the Net comes the Facts, statistics, and stories that the media ignores or lies about.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:20 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Here is to hoping that you are one of them.
Care to elaborate?

Old 01-04-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Care to elaborate?
ambient will not reply, and if he does he will talk around the issue or change the subject.

Giltch, well that is self explanatory.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:05 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
Quote:

Why don't you look up the number of democide victims in just the past century alone and then tell me when should give up our guns over what some insane person did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies