Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 08:23 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times

Advertisements

Repeal of all civil rights acts.

Repeal of the voting rights act.

Dismantle the EPA.

Repeal of the Social Security Act.

Literacy and IQ testing of voters.

Dismantle the Food Stamp SNAP benefit program.

Incarcerate people who vote democrat.

Dismantle the department of education.

Deportation of illegal immigrants and their supporters.

Repeal minimum wage standards.

Repeal ACA, Medicare, Medicaid.

Dismantle the department of labor.

Dismantle unions of all types, and incarcerate anyone who tries to form a union.

Install conservative mined people into the FBI, CIA, NSA, OSI, and any other federal agencies.

Overturn Roe v Wade.

Strip women and minorities of all rights gained within the past 237 years.

I believe I've covered most of what conservatives want, if you feel I've left anything out, by all means, please list it here so we can make this list comprehensive and complete.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:29 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post

Dismantle the EPA.

Dismantle unions of all types, and incarcerate anyone who tries to form a union.

Install conservative mined people into the FBI, CIA, NSA, OSI, and any other federal agencies.

Overturn Roe v Wade.

I believe I've covered most of what conservatives want, if you feel I've left anything out, by all means, please list it here so we can make this list comprehensive and complete.
Geeeeeeeeeeeee whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....not a single link to back anything up....go figure...

Old 11-25-2013, 08:30 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:

Dismantle the EPA.

Overturn Roe v Wade.

Require all homosexuals to go to reprogramming camps.....and make them stay there until they are "cured". {or at least willing to live their whole lives pretending they are straight}

If they are ever caught slipping up.....back to camp they go for a re-do.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:32 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Geeeeeeeeeeeee whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....not a single link to back anything up....go figure...
That list could have easily been compiled by simply reading this board for a few months. What do you refute as not being true?

Old 11-25-2013, 08:32 AM

525 posts, read 508,805 times
Quote:

Dismantle the EPA.

Dismantle the Food Stamp SNAP benefit program.-------> SEVERLY LIMIT BENEFITS

Overturn Roe v Wade.

I've highlighted what I think the mainstream conservatives probably want. The other things...maybe some tea party types want them, but I don't think mainstream conservatives do. The scary thing to me...the bolded things are considered "Mainstream" to some degree in the GOP camp these days. That should be fairly disconcerting to any moderate or Independent voters. That being said...the Democrats have some points that are pretty messed up too. The PC crowd is rampant and ungodly annoying and the environmental crowd is working to destroy jobs in coal which employ a large amount of people.

Both sides have some screwed up elements....but it seems like the right-wing has more of them.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:36 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,451,565 times
Quote:
Repeal of all civil rights acts. No

Repeal of the voting rights act. No

Dismantle the EPA.

Repeal of the Social Security Act. No

Literacy and IQ testing of voters. No. But not a bad idea, maybe a educational test would work. At least know something about anyone you vote for.

Dismantle the Food Stamp SNAP benefit program. No, but make it more short term.

Incarcerate people who vote democrat. Nope

Dismantle the department of education. Yes

Deportation of illegal immigrants and their supporters. Yes to first part. Their supporters are fine if they are american citizens

Repeal minimum wage standards. No. Just dont raise it

Repeal ACA, Medicare, Medicaid. Yes, no, no. Those programs have been in place too long.

Dismantle the department of labor. Sure why not

Dismantle unions of all types, and incarcerate anyone who tries to form a union. No. But right to work

Install conservative mined people into the FBI, CIA, NSA, OSI, and any other federal agencies. Sure why not

Overturn Roe v Wade. No but partial birth should be illegal

Never
You are so wrong... You are clueless

Old 11-25-2013, 08:38 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Quote:
In 2004, presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) voted against a resolution praising the 1964 law banning whites-only lunch counters and employment discrimination because he claimed that “the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not improve race relations or enhance freedom.
Rand Paul Explains His Family's Opposition To Civil Rights Act: 'It's About Controlling Property' | ThinkProgress

Old 11-25-2013, 08:42 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,588,653 times
Strawman after strawman. You parroted those talking points well.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:44 AM

4,512 posts, read 5,057,141 times
NoJiveMan, it must be a helluva burden carrying all that knowledge around in your head. You know what every Conservative wants, thinks, does, hates and you have all the answers stored in there too. I think you should just run for king of the world and solve all those problems that the Conservatives have caused. I know I'd vote for you !

Old 11-25-2013, 08:46 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,787,000 times
Quote:
Dismantle the EPA.

(The rest of the usual whining deleted, not much purpose in reading further )
Yet another disgruntled liberal airing his standard talking-points fibs and lies, and announcing they are "what conservatives want"?

Must have had a bad weekend.

Poor liberals. They're having a lot of those lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies