Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 10:09 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,738,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
The people who lived in the Middle East in the first century were not white.

Nor was St. Nicholas, and as long as we're pretending he actually has a verifiable skin tone we have to go to the man at the root of the legend - about what you'd expect from a fourth-century Greek living in what is now Turkey/Anatolia/Asia Minor:
Not white compared to what exactly?? They sure as hell weren't black or east Asian, so where are you going with this??

Old 12-12-2013, 10:11 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,469,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Great...i'm glad Megyn Kelly said this because it just proves what i've known all along. She spoke the truth.

That's why i think that Christianity is the biggest hoax ever played on African Americans, and why so many are looking to a white Jesus for their salvation just cracks me the hell up. Did he save your forefathers? Hell, he was supposedly a Jew and he didn't save them either.

To the extent that if there even was a Jesus (and i'm not sure), he's a white people's deity.
I never understood it either. Everyone knows that only white people go to heaven, otherwise it wouldn't be heaven! When white Jesus returns, you and the rest of the darkies are going to be in for it! Praise white Jesus!!!

Old 12-12-2013, 10:12 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,212,292 times
I don't know whats funnier, the fact that a news channel is debating Santa Clause or the fact that right wingers worship a Middle Eastern man who hung out with whores, rejects, subversives, the downtrodden, the poor, and preached about peace, loving your enemies, not judging others, and turning the other cheek.

Last edited by Don Draper; 12-12-2013 at 10:47 PM..

Old 12-12-2013, 10:18 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,212,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Considering neither figure ever existed, no they're not.

It's entirely subjective what race they are, if applicable.
Well, Jesus most likely existed. The problem isn't whether he existed at all, its what he actually did in his life. Its very unlikely for instance that he went around curing the sick, or was resurrected after death.

Historicity of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically if you rip out all of the "miracles" associated with Jesus' life. What you really have is a guy who went around preaching to people a new religion. Doing things like claiming he was the son of god. I mean, it would resemble something like the "Branch Davidians" of Waco, Texas. With an eccentric leader, proclaiming himself to be the son of god. Saying he has direct communication with god, and that god has new "laws" which everyone should follow.

Then he and those around him write up a "new testament". Which basically is list of all of the new rules Jesus says god wants us to follow.

I mean, look at Joseph Smith and the Mormons. He claimed he was contacted by an angel. That he was told where to find gold plates(which no one else ever saw). And only he could read the plates through the power of magic stones.

Joseph Smith is a historical figure. The story Joseph Smith told was most likely completely made up.

As for Santa Claus. He is based on "Saint Nicholas", who was Greek. So yes, Santa Claus is a fictional character. But you could argue that, "St Nick" is Greek.

Thus, as I said. Jesus is basically Palestinian, and Santa Claus is Greek. Both would be considered white by the US census. And both would be considered Caucasian by everyone.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:21 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,940,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
I'm sure all the race pimps like Sharpton will be calling for Megyn Kelly's head.

Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

This proves that Faux is run by a conspiracy to turn all white people into Jews. Or else that Hitler was actually anti-Santa Claus, as well as anti-Semitic.

Please sign the petition to free Santa from Auschwitz in time for Xmas!

Old 12-12-2013, 10:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
I never understood it either. Everyone knows that only white people go to heaven, otherwise it wouldn't be heaven! When white Jesus returns, you and the rest of the darkies are going to be in for it! Praise white Jesus!!!
Lol...my people are so brainwashed and they wanna believe it so badly. I feel sorry for them.

Megyn Kelly just put us in our place. I mean, damn...do blacks have to be beaten over the head to understand? Jesus is white...take the hint and throw off that yoke.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:25 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
I'm sure all the race pimps like Sharpton will be calling for Megyn Kelly's head.

Jesus was/is a shapeshifter.

[like a T1000 but nicer]

Old 12-12-2013, 11:18 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Jesus looked like Megyn Kelly's twin brother. Yes Ms. Kelly, he had your coloring you dumb twit, because everyone knows that's what Jews living in the desert looked like.

Old 12-12-2013, 11:27 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:

I'll give her that. Sta clause originated from St Nicholas (Greek) and mixed in with Germanic/Nordic to create what we now know as Sta clause. I think that she was put of line to make the comment to kids that he "IS WHITE". That is something that should be decided by the kids and their imaginations. She also went too far by saying that Jesus is white. He may be portrayed as blond and blue eye in western culture, but he was most likely a short, dark, unattractive jewish man in real life.

Old 12-12-2013, 11:37 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Great...i'm glad Megyn Kelly said this because it just proves what i've known all along. She spoke the truth.

That's why i think that Christianity is the biggest hoax ever played on African Americans, and why so many are looking to a white Jesus for their salvation just cracks me the hell up. Did he save your forefathers? Hell, he was supposedly a Jew and he didn't save them either.

To the extent that if there even was a Jesus (and i'm not sure), he's a white people's deity.
YOU got that right!! It's not just black folk who have been duped. it's all of Latin America, Phillipines and increasingly more of the Africans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies