Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 09:21 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,249,114 times

Advertisements

It's a low point in anyone's campaign when they start talking about the other party/candidate than their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 05:59 AM

3,727 posts, read 4,882,899 times
I am not sure if Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, but he is a sexual predator according to the rhetoric of many Feminists and liberals.

Remember that an employer is a position of power over an employee and by sexually propositioning them it is automatically an act of coercion. What can she do to resist? A boss has unlimited control over an employee. The womyn employee has two choices: Risk being fired and having her life destroyed by declining the pig's advances or comply (not consent) and agree to be raped as if he was holding a knife to her throat.

Unless the boss is a Democrat politician. Then it's all good.

On a less sarcastic note; am I the only one who finds it funny that so many Democrats have been beating the "War on Women" drum lately while their party has had a slew of politicians who have engaged in sleazy to outright abusive behavior towards women? Anthony Weiner. Sleazy. Bill Clinton. Sleazy (and possibly predatory depending if you believe certain allegations). Bob Filner. Predatory. Ted Kennedy. Sleazy and negligent manslaughter.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:25 AM

5,576 posts, read 8,027,856 times
I have the same thing to say about this as Krauthammer had to say on another topic: "For God's sake, why do you have to talk about that?"

Old 01-28-2014, 06:40 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,190,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Hillary doesn't feel shame.

Hillary knew Bubba's reputation from his days at Yale when they were both students. She allowed him to rape his way all the way to the White House and covered his rear for the power. She is not qualified for higher office. She will sacrifice anyone for power for herself.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:46 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,645,642 times
Cool Senator Rand Paul: Bill Clinton Is A Sexual Predator

Old Gringo: Rand Paul is a whiny little pipsqueak.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:48 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,190,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
I am not sure if Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, but he is a sexual predator according to the rhetoric of many Feminists and liberals.

Remember that an employer is a position of power over an employee and by sexually propositioning them it is automatically an act of coercion. What can she do to resist? A boss has unlimited control over an employee. The womyn employee has two choices: Risk being fired and having her life destroyed by declining the pig's advances or comply (not consent) and agree to be raped as if he was holding a knife to her throat.

Unless the boss is a Democrat politician. Then it's all good.

On a less sarcastic note; am I the only one who finds it funny that so many Democrats have been beating the "War on Women" drum lately while their party has had a slew of politicians who have engaged in sleazy to outright abusive behavior towards women? Anthony Weiner. Sleazy. Bill Clinton. Sleazy (and possibly predatory depending if you believe certain allegations). Bob Filner. Predatory. Ted Kennedy. Sleazy and negligent manslaughter.

You forget about the John F Kennedy who coerced a 19-year old intern to give him and the members of his staff oral sex while he watched.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:50 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,968,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Well it's apparent that if Hillary runs, her husbands sexual escapades with Monica Lewinsky will be brought up again. I haven't evaluated Rand Paul as a possible candidate but with this kind of attack on Hillary's husband, he might be gearing up for testing the waters for a possible run. So is Rand Paul and his wife right, is Bill Clinton a sexual predator?

Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says | TheHill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday accused former President Clinton of “predatory” sexual behavior, saying he used the Oval Office to take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

“I think, really, the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this,” Paul said on NBC’s "Meet the Press." “He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that and that is predatory behavior and ... we shouldn’t want to associate with people who would take advantage of a young girl in his office.”

In an interview with Vogue magazine, Paul’s wife, Kelley, said Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run could be derailed by her husband’s “predatory” behavior while in office.

“I would say his behavior was predatory, offensive to women,” she said.

Rand Paul and his wife commenting on Bill Clinton as a "sexual predator" has nothing to do with the "War on Women" but everything to do with Rand's 2016 run.

Rand and his wife have shown America they are both classless. The President and First Lady of the classless.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:53 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,751,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well the liberal media did give protection to Bill Clinton's exploitation of women. I guess Billy Boy running around on Hillary is ok with liberals though.
They didn't just protect Bill. The Democrats and the media actively trashed women who had been violated by Bill. Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 for sexually harassing her. And she's just one of a long line of women who have accused Clinton of harassment/assault. And I'm sure the way those who came forward were completely trashed scared others away from telling their story.

The irony of the Dems screaming "War on Women" while the stalwarts of their party have been a Senator who murdered a mistress and a President who is a serial sexual harasser.

Old 01-28-2014, 07:09 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,768,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Agreed. I voted for the guy twice, but I don't want him back in the White House. He disgraced the office and brought shame on his family.

I do have to wonder if Rand Paul is as pure as snow, however. I suspect his morality is selectively applied.
Any questions about Rand Paul should be referred to this article, and his Dad does the same in his practice.

Sen. Rand Paul Performs Free Eye Surgeries During August Recess - Leah Barkoukis

Old 01-28-2014, 07:22 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,833,023 times
Quote:
Senator Rand Paul: Bill Clinton Is A Sexual Predator
Let the mud slinging begin.

I voted for Rand's father twice because I agreed with his views, and because he stayed away from the mud slinging.

No thanks to Rand I have seen enough mud slinging.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies