Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think?
True 3 42.86%
False 3 42.86%
I'm on the Fence 0 0%
I don't know what to think 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 08:35 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
All this proves is that the Republican party is in total disarray and melt-down.
It is, it definately is, Washington is so corrupt, and people must wake up and stop denying what is true...it has to change, both parties are so corrupt....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 08:37 AM

5,899 posts, read 5,796,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The GOP is self destructing. I dont need Beck to tell me that.
Yep, and neither do I.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
aedubber Yea like the democrats are any better ? If you can sit there and actually pick a side then you are just as blind and deaf as ALL the idiots in the white house. Todays elected officials are all just smoke and mirrors , they are money and power hungry.
Are you kidding me?

No one is picking sides, if you'd do a little research you would know that, as far as he is concerned, he is also talking about the dems, however, he and a whole lot of other people are very very very disappointed with the republican party, and if you can't see that, you need to sit back, cool off and start researching and yes, they most certainly are power and money hungry, and it is high time Americans wake the heck up.

Quote:
There needs to be new laws and consequences for politicians , and get some new people in there that have actual experience in being a middle class person , someone that understands how business works, and someone that knows how to run a economy.
yes, indeed, but we to have to start being vocal in order to change things, we just sit there and believe? Pathetic

Quote:
Until this is fixed , no dem or repub will be good for this country.
Agreed

Old 02-03-2014, 08:41 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
One wonders how black voters would feel if Conservatives deemed Sharpton as the spokesman for the beliefs of all blacks or Melissa Harris-Perry for all liberals?

Beck doesn't speak for me. In fact, I've never listened to him. Ditto Rush. It seems more liberals follow these media personalities than the Conservatives.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
2014 and 2016 are going to be really fun elections watching the Republican party implode, I can't wait till the Freak Show Carnival the Republicans drag out for the 2016 Republican Primary, I am expecting it to be better than the "Anyone but Mitt" Carnival from the last election.
I agree, but the democrates are no better!!!!!

The republican party gave us Mitt Romney? No thank you, I voted Independent, and that is what the GOP's are doing, they are selling us out, going over to the liberal side.

Old 02-03-2014, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
One wonders how black voters would feel if Conservatives deemed Sharpton as the spokesman for the beliefs of all blacks or Melissa Harris-Perry for all liberals?

Beck doesn't speak for me. In fact, I've never listened to him. Ditto Rush. It seems more liberals follow these media personalities than the Conservatives.
beck doesn't speak for me either, however, what he has to say is very important....
the Gop's have definately gone over to the liberal side, why? Because they are scared they will loose they're jobs...

WASHINGTON IS NO LONGER CONCERNED WITH WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT AND NEED, THEY SIMPLY SO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, WITH NO REGARD FOR US.

If people have the time to come into forums and make synd remarks, they have time to listen to the opposition....

to be one sided is to destroy one self, nothing is either black or white....nothing is ever written in stone...and Washington has definately divided Americans.

I'm not liberal, and I'm not republican any longer, however, I am a conservative voter, interested in my rights...1st, to adhere to the constitution, 2nd to stop Washington from having so much control

you learn by listening, even if that means listening to the opposition....and you stagnate by thinking you know it all

Old 02-03-2014, 09:03 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
RINOs represent the one percent.

They should be scared of losing their jobs.

Old 02-03-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Sounds about right, Just more evidence the GOP is imploading as wingnuts fight for power, established GOP politicians fight to keep their seats, and moderates have realized neither is interested in governing...just playing power games as they scream it's the Democrats fault instead of taking responsibility.

If this keeps up Democrats will be the only party as conservatives go to war with each other to see who out crazies the next.
I'm a conservative but I'm not a wing nut....

Yanno, when you come into forums and write something like this it shows how down right stubborn and un-thinking you are...not all republicans are bad, and not all democrates are bad, and to label them as such is so stagnating to enlighten your knowledge....

this is exactly the reason, America is in the osition it is in today, it is everyone's fault!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies