Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 10:48 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
He also pointed out Libertarians. We are hated by both sides because we believe people should be accountable for their own actions. I do agree, it is ridiculous to blame any political view for an addict who overdosed because of his own cravings!

Look, the war on drugs is designed to make everyone a criminal, and to profit from it. Left, right, middle has no bearing on the truth of the war on drugs being a complete disaster: a fact is a fact!

Stop this immoral irrational war, and put the money towards drug awareness and recovery, not interdiction and incarceration. This is ridiculous at the very least!!!

You seem to have 20-20 vision when it's a liberal talking point, yet quick to crucify ANY conservative point. Don, I'm sorry but you've proven yourself to be a partisan hack.

I couldn't rep you. But it is true. Libertarians do take quite a bit of crap from the two corrupt main stream parties.

Old 02-05-2014, 02:37 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
NEWSFLASH- The most extreme and powerful liberals live in Hollywood!

I find it ridiculous that they've already arrested 4 people who may have supplied this addict his drugs, as if they're to blame. Another SNAFU in this war on drugs.

It's quite telling how fast they found these so-called criminals, yet are bumbling fools when it comes to IRS targeting, Benghazi, and NSA data mining. It's a f'kn tale of two worlds!
I thought they lived in NYC? Also, I thought they were also fleeing high tax liberal states for low tax conservative states.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies