Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 04:42 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Unless you have something better than third party gay friend hearsay, you can never approach my level of knowledge about what is right for same sex couples. So skip the morally authoritative assertions.

FWIW, I use the term "lifestyle" because that's the calling card of the opposite sex "lifestyle" supremacists.

The straight "lifestyle" is flaunted every day in public. Couples walk around town holding hands. Men and women kiss in public. Men and women flaunt their straight lifestyle marriages in massive, ostentatious ceremonies, in the same states where same sex couples aren't permitted to even get married at all.

Also, if you and all of those parade-opposing gay friends of yours object to parades, it may not be too obvious to point out to you that they're optional. Optional means that means neither you, nor your parade-opposing gay friends, are obligated to attend them.
We are not discussing holding hands, did I even suggest anyone should not hold a person's hands? I am saying gay parades are flaunting, not holding hands. As for my friends and family member that are gay, yes, everyone is very much aware parades are optional: my point is: the particular people I am referring to are actually embarrassed that some will take part in these activities. I might add, lifestyle, isn't necessarily the calling card; for someone so bound and determined to comment on this subject and fight for all gay and lesbian rights, I would think you would want to educate people to what being homosexual really is.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:20 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Adams View Post
He's leading a gay lifestyle.
What is a gay lifestyle?

Old 02-16-2014, 08:28 AM

10,029 posts, read 9,503,170 times
Quote:
Gay bans going down one after another
Say what?

Old 02-16-2014, 08:51 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,490,059 times
Quote:
I'm messed up? Dude look at your lifestyle. Seek help and stop lying to yourself. And by the way, you are the real loser, but I won't hold it against you because you were born that way.
I do not have a lifestyle any different than anyone else, but your lifestyle is self destructive from all the hate you harbor against yourself, It is you that is a loser and sorry, but I do hold it against you for being that way, for it is a choice to hate and discriminate. You are pathetic.

Old 02-16-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
He's leading a gay lifestyle.
Nothing I do in my life says I am gay. Being gay is not a choice, but being a bigot is a choice and you made that choice.

Old 02-16-2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
Politically proactive homosexuals are a wreckless class of human beings that deserve to be buried under prisons. They have exhibited no concerns over the pending consequences of the Windsor decision, for example, and how it affects everybody.

No, the Windsor decision, where the SC threw their own litmus test that determines whether a group are a protected class or not, and threw it out the window....all to groove home the result that was best for who?

This isn't even mob rule, it's an example of EXTREME minority rule. Gays have become nothing but very valuable pawns for the Totalitarian end game.
Christians who use their religion to discriminate are a reckless class of humans that do nothing but cause conflict. They exhibit no concern for others or the consequences of their actions and their hate. They are nothing but a black stain on humanity.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:29 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,705 times
It's not about gay marriage really, even if tomorrow all states allowed it they wouldn't stop. Because the real agenda is trying to normalize homosexuality and the gay lifestyle and push it onto everybody else. And if they disagree with it than they will label that person or church or anything else as a bigot or homophobe.

Just like the days of Rome and Greece where most of the population was gay/bi, we will see the gay population increase dramatically because it will be a part of our culture, portrayed as normal and encouraged. Culture and environment, not genes, is what causes sexual orientations.

Their army is liberal Hollywood and the media, they can not normalize it without the celebrities supporting and making it*cool. Their weapon is political correctness, silencing those who dare to speak their minds. Look at what they tried to do with Phil Robertson and Chic Fil A.

This is the truth, and the future. As the Bible says, what was right will be called wrong, and what is wrong will be called right. I have little doubt that eventually Polygamy and even incest will be married and normalized.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:41 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Christians who use their religion to discriminate are a reckless class of humans that do nothing but cause conflict. They exhibit no concern for others or the consequences of their actions and their hate. They are nothing but a black stain on humanity.
What total bigotry.

Most Christians are not hateful or vindictive. We love people, including those who we disagree with.

I disagree with the smoking lifestyle, doesn't mean I think people who smoke are bad. I disagree with the gay lifestyle too, doesn't mean that I hate homosexuals.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
It's not about gay marriage really, even if tomorrow all states allowed it they wouldn't stop. Because the real agenda is trying to normalize homosexuality and the gay lifestyle and push it onto everybody else. And if they disagree with it than they will label that person or church or anything else as a bigot or homophobe.

Just like the days of Rome and Greece where most of the population was gay/bi, we will see the gay population increase dramatically because it will be a part of our culture, portrayed as normal and encouraged. Culture and environment, not genes, is what causes sexual orientations.

Their army is liberal Hollywood and the media, they can not normalize it without the celebrities supporting and making it*cool. Their weapon is political correctness, silencing those who dare to speak their minds. Look at what they tried to do with Phil Robertson and Chic Fil A.

This is the truth, and the future. As the Bible says, what was right will be called wrong, and what is wrong will be called right. I have little doubt that eventually Polygamy and even incest will be married and normalized.
Well if you straight people want polygamy and incest, go for it, for it is you guys that mention it, it is you guys that would be involved in it, same with beastiality, it is predominantly heterosexual in nature, in pursuit. There is no gay army, that is just a ruse brought up by anti gays when they are backed into a corner. Keep it up, everyone already can see how whacked you anti gays are, you bring up the most insane scenarios of what would happen if gays marry, yet never think it out thoroughly, thus ignore that incest and polygamy are heterosexual in nature and more related to you guys then to gay people. But go ahead, heep posting this bull, it is making the battle for marriage equality speed up and sooner rather than later all bans on same sex marriage, same sex civil unions, same sex domestic partnerships will be abolished as all anti interracial marriage bans were. Thank you, bigots, for being so vocal, you guys sped up the rights of black people to marry who they loved as you are speeding up the rights for gay people to marry who they love or choose. Thank you for your ignorance and hate, that is what fuels the battle for equality, without your hate, without your biases, without the laws you create, we would all be equal, you are the reason there is a battle for civil rights.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
What total bigotry.

Most Christians are not hateful or vindictive. We love people, including those who we disagree with.

I disagree with the smoking lifestyle, doesn't mean I think people who smoke are bad. I disagree with the gay lifestyle too, doesn't mean that I hate homosexuals.
But you are not banning tobacco smokers from equal marriage or calling them deviants or evil, are you? Go ahead and try to disguise your bigotry with a smoke screen called love, for it is still hate, blatant hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies