Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 01:39 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Jesus Christ but this forum is becoming a one note concert. And it's boring. The same people griping about the same stupidity day after day. Don't any of you people have jobs, or hobbies, or a life outside of this?
This. ^^

It's getting harder and harder to even come here.....

Old 02-21-2014, 01:42 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d from birmingham View Post
.How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian 12 billion sent to Iraq and it just vanished without a trace.

"In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover."

""One CPA official described an environment awash in $100 bills," the memorandum says. "One contractor received a $2m payment in a duffel bag stuffed with shrink-wrapped bundles of currency. Auditors discovered that the key to a vault was kept in an unsecured backpack.

"They also found that $774,300 in cash had been stolen from one division's vault. Cash payments were made from the back of a pickup truck, and cash was stored in unguarded sacks in Iraqi ministry offices. One official was given $6.75m in cash, and was ordered to spend it in one week before the interim Iraqi government took control of Iraqi funds.""
My son did two tours in Iraq. He was in the Air Force, based in the Green Zone and loaded and unloaded planes. I don't know about the exact amounts quoted above, but these kinds of stories are true. The boy saw it in person.

Old 02-21-2014, 02:13 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Most divisive, worst President hands down!!!
I'm sure he is, if you get your news from Fox "News".

Old 02-21-2014, 02:54 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Jesus Christ but this forum is becoming a one note concert. And it's boring. The same people griping about the same stupidity day after day. Don't any of you people have jobs, or hobbies, or a life outside of this?

I'm frigging outta here. Have fun kids.
I agree, this section is becoming a one trick pony with righties endlessly starting endless bash Obama topics soon to be replaced with endless lets bash Hillary topics.
In my case i'm retired with lots of money and no life so i spend a lot of time on this forum,in this section in particular for some odd reason.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:35 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
When will he be held accountable for his blatant disrespect and lies for the oath he's taken
twice as the President United States of America.

Are Americans really that persuaded by false promises from the illusionist that promises
all that is free to every American and now many Illegal Aliens

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation will ever be possible.

[Violent rhetoric removed to ensure reader safety]

To the Democrat's top customers with their usual liberal handbook and deflect comments
PLEASE start another topic...thanks

No matter what is ever said, the TRUTH will ALWAYS come out...History has proven this !
I suggest you get over it and get a life. Who cares? There have already been a zillion whiny threads about Obama, and they are all equally pointless. He'll be out of office soon.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:40 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
This. ^^

It's getting harder and harder to even come here.....
It might be worse--you could be in Arizona.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:45 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It might be worse--you could be in Arizona.
Bad only for gays.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:51 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:
When will he be held accountable for his blatant disrespect and lies for the oath he's taken

Are Americans really that persuaded by false promises from the illusionist that promises

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation will ever be possible.

To the Democrat's top customers with their usual liberal handbook and deflect comments

No matter what is ever said, the TRUTH will ALWAYS come out...History has proven this !
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
America's first communist president (who also just happens to be "black") What a disappointment to those who had hoped for so much from the first "black" president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
The problem with Washington is too many Lawless DemocRats...
You guys are really angry and hurting.

I'm enjoying the schadenfreude !!!

Old 02-21-2014, 03:53 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Bush was a Saint compared to this guy. Bush was not a bad president. He had to deal with some very difficult circumstances, not of his choosing. No one wants to walk into office and be faced with a major attack on the United States. Then there was the looming disaster of the Mortgage industry, caused by policies of prior administrations.
No wonder, for even Bush--- I mean Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.Therefore it is not surprising if his admirers also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds....

Old 02-21-2014, 04:18 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:

[stop it ]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies