Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 07:01 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,052,874 times
I read what I read. I guess you know all though like most liberals. That 25% will come back out of their check when they have to pay for healthcare.........which is what they are SCREAMING about. Wake up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2014, 07:13 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,830,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I read what I read. I guess you know all though like most liberals. That 25% will come back out of their check when they have to pay for healthcare.........which is what they are SCREAMING about. Wake up.
"guess" is your operative word.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:14 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,842,031 times
Quote:
Your are quite off reality. Get over it. Culinary has a very nice medical plan that has no cost to the employee. And it is going to stay that way.

It is to bad you cannot understand successful labor/management negotiations. Common though among the RWN.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,402,064 times
In the 2008 NV caucus, this union was considered a nemesis by Team Hillary, and in particular by Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton claimed that he overheard a culinary union guy threatening to schedule workers so that they could not caucus, unless they supported Barack Obama.
A Clinton win in Nevada ends on an ugly note.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Your are quite off reality. Get over it. Culinary has a very nice medical plan that has no cost to the employee. And it is going to stay that way.

It is to bad you cannot understand successful labor/management negotiations. Common though among the RWN.
NO it is YOU who is and they are crying that it will cost them now................you need to read the article. They will have to start paying hence their threat for a strike. Why do you folks who think you know everything chime in and contradict what is in the OP? I guess because your liberals. Yes it's nice to be able to pay NOTHING for insurance but Obamacare has changed the landscape thanks to you who didn't READ the bill and passed it.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:23 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,673,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
How will the president and Reid pacify them?
They will pacify the unions, "Oprah style." You get a pass, and you get a pass, and you get a pass...Now run along and remember to vote early, vote often, and vote Democrat!

Old 03-08-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
They will pacify the unions, "Oprah style." You get a pass, and you get a pass, and you get a pass...Now run along and remember to vote early, vote often, and vote Democrat!
Of course it's an election year............next year they will let em suffer.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:
NO it is YOU who is and they are crying that it will cost them now................you need to read the article. They will have to start paying hence their threat for a strike. Why do you folks who think you know everything chime in and contradict what is in the OP? I guess because your liberals. Yes it's nice to be able to pay NOTHING for insurance but Obamacare has changed the landscape thanks to you who didn't READ the bill and passed it.
I read it. And a half dozen other local articles. Don't try and tell me about Las Vegas. YOu have no idea what you are talking about. I live here and pay attention.

And again the issue with D. Taylor has nothing to do with members paying. It deals with the subsidies for those not fully employed. If you cannot figure out what the issue is you should stop talking.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:27 PM

So you read it and still don't see why they are upset...........not a shock. Read it again if you need to because you are just lost.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
So you read it and still don't see why they are upset...........not a shock. Read it again if you need to because you are just lost.
No I follow it just fine. And I am not beholden to either side...I sell both houses.

I read D. Taylor just fine and understand very well what he wants and may get. You don't.

Give it up you are wasting your vitriol in a non winnable battle. D. Tayler loves Obama. Except on this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies