Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2014, 10:23 AM

5,669 posts, read 5,104,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin2014 View Post
I think Texas would have a severe cerebral deficiency if it considered a 17 yo invited by a 16 yo who was rightfully residing at that house to be a stranger that can simply be shot to death on sight. Then again, we're talking about Texas here.
Even if that 17 y.o., unknown by the 16 y.o.'s father and having entered the residence in a manner in a way as to avoid detection, was discovered at 2:30am in his daughter's dark room, denied of any familiarity by that same daughter, and once discovered made moves which could be reasonably interepreted as threatening?

Tell us more about this strange world in which *you* live?

Old 03-19-2014, 10:25 AM

279 posts, read 183,697 times
It's street justice where BS like "my daughter lied to me" or "or the boy suddenly reached for something" don't fly. Kid was unarmed and was just boinking guy daughter, you have a teenage daughter and one look around can tell you if she's being raped or having fun in her own bed, that's what kids do, you don't kill anybody just for that.
You take someone's life then be ready to face the consequences. Courts are for suckers believing in " the boy reached for something so I felt threatened and shot him in the head" sob stories. What if this was your son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Perhap's the kid's family should have had better tabs on him as to his whereabouts at 2AM. Like I said, it's sad, but when you sneak into someone's house at 2AM it's a good bet that bad things could happen. Yes maybe the daughter invited him in, but again she is the minor, and the parents have the final say.

So if the family reacts and smokes this guy, then as Bideshi said, it's premeditated murder.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:27 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,018,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Dead hood rats are always "great honor roll students who would never hurt anyone" after they get shot/killed by someone defending themselves or their home.

I'm not saying this guy was out to do any harm to anyone by sneaking into that house but he couldn't have been stupid enough to not know there is some risk involved in doing that.

It should be common sense, but I guess that some folks believe that there are no consequences in life. I'm no prude by any means, but logic would dictate that you don't sneak into someone's house at 2AM and try to bang their daughter without knowing that there are risks involved.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:32 AM

13,310 posts, read 7,893,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Even if that 17 y.o., unknown by the 16 y.o.'s father and having entered the residence in a manner in a way as to avoid detection, was discovered at 2:30am in his daughter's dark room, denied of any familiarity by that same daughter, and once discovered made moves which could be reasonably interepreted as threatening?

Keep your hands where I can see them!

That happens all the time and every day. 16 yo in most states can legally marry. Killing your daughters boyfriend is not a solution to anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
It should be common sense, but I guess that some folks believe that there are no consequences in life. I'm no prude by any means, but logic would dictate that you don't sneak into someone's house at 2AM and try to bang their daughter without knowing that there are risks involved.

Quote:
You take someone's life then be ready to face the consequences.
You stealthily enter someone's home in the dead of night against their wishes, be ready to face the consequences.

He knew the father would not allow him into the home under such conditions, at that hour, for the purpose of playing mattress pool with the daughter, yet he chose to do so even knowing that the father was present nearby. Actions do have consequences, sometimes unfortunate ones. Oh well... the herd's now a little thinner in that neighborhood.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:34 AM

13,310 posts, read 7,893,979 times
I wonder where the kid got shot.

Back, front, head?

Was the kid "stopped" while trying to bolt?

Was it a case of virginity theft?

Old 03-19-2014, 10:36 AM

You all know it's BS. You can easily tell if your daughter is being raped or just having fun. What you invent as a story to cover up the murder doesn't matter. Unfortunately the boy is dead so we will never know what actually happened there but we know for sure that the boy was invited and unarmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post

Old 03-19-2014, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
"Invite" and "intrude", clash.
Quote:
He believed that spoliation of evidence would convert his daughter from slot back to princess.
Quote:
Search your own tyreign.

You workin' hard, or, hardly workin'?
Quote:
The father obviously wouldn't want to go into a sharia court; he loves his daughter too much.
Quote:
Keep your hands where I can see them!
You skipped taking yours meds today, right?

Old 03-19-2014, 10:37 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,018,798 times
Quote:
It's street justice where BS like "my daughter lied to me" or "or the boy suddenly reached for something" don't fly. Kid was unarmed and was just boinking guy daughter, that's what kids do, you don't kill anybody just for that. You take someone's life then be ready to face the consequences. Courts are for suckers believing in " the boy reached for something so I felt threatened and shot him in the head" sob stories. What if this was your son?

We can play the what if game all day. The fact is, he was in this guy's house at 2AM, banging his daughter. The daughter told the dad she didn't know the guy. So now the dad thinks this kid is probably trying to rape his daughter. Also, didn't the kid get lippy with the dad? Not exactly a smart move on his part, when you don't have much of a bargaining chip. I realize teens screw all of the time. In fact most of us did as teens as well. But you know what????? Don't try it with the parents home for cryin' out loud! Nothing good can come out of it if you're caught. We as teens knew that, and were smart enough to be discreet about it.

As for my son, the fact of the matter is I'm actually a parent to my child and actively involved in his life. I was young once too, so there isn't too much that he is going to try and get over on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.