Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 09:15 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
But the IG report is from during the Obama administration. Under THIS administration is when the EPA started misinforming people about the risks and level of pollutants they were going to be exposed to.
The IG report is from the EPA IG. They're policing their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

20,054 posts, read 18,288,764 times
Quote:
I posted this yesterday and the usual Progs said they didn't care.
It's for the greater good and the EPA is overall a noble agency. Plus those people live in conservative NC so who cares? They also appear to be white males so probably some Republican votes going away. No one who wishes for progress will miss them.

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
The IG report is from the EPA IG. They're policing their own.
And? What does THAT have to do with anything?

Old 04-04-2014, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
I also love how this is terrible to do in a lab setting...but these fumes are present in every state and city across the country every day. So it's fine if children breathe it in day by day.
It's a good thing the EPA is poisoning people to keep with its mission of keeping people from being poisoned.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:19 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Dupliacte thread..

EPA tested deadly pollutants on humans to push Obama admin’s agenda

...and if you read the extract from the IRB none of the 81 people tested were children.

Have a lot of problems with the truth I see.

I also love how this is terrible to do in a lab setting...but these fumes are present in every state and city across the country every day. So it's fine if children breathe it in day by day.
Yeah, because children stand inside glass boxes with diesel fumes being pumped straight into it every day out on the streets. You have an excuse for EVERYTHING evil.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:24 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,225 times
Quote:
And? What does THAT have to do with anything?
Oh dear.

You don't approve of an organization blowing the whistle on itself? Instead of just letting things go on and pretending nothing's wrong?

What an odd idea.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:26 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
It's a good thing the EPA is poisoning people to keep with its mission of keeping people from being poisoned.
You missed the whole part about testing on children being a lie, which is easy to debunk with the EPA IRB report. Just deleting the embarrassing part out of my post so you can continue your willful ignorance. I see that admitting you are wrong abd believed some one else without fact checking is hard.

What else do you do but do tests in oder to see somethings effects? Just blindly say it's fine? Just like they used to use radiation to fit shoes and make glow in the dark watch faces...till some idiot scientist proved that doing so causes cancer?

Quote:
Yeah, because children stand inside glass boxes with diesel fumes being pumped straight into it every day out on the streets. You have an excuse for EVERYTHING evil.
There were no children in the experiment according to the links you posted.

Why is science evil to you? Do you want to go back to a time when the sun revolved around the Earth?

Old 04-04-2014, 09:29 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Since when are children allowed to volunteer for medical experiments?

Old 04-04-2014, 09:34 AM

Quote:

Why is science evil to you? Do you want to go back to a time when the sun revolved around the Earth?
The Scarecrow from Oz is jealous of those marvelous strawmen you've constructed.

Plus the EPA isn't even conducting original research. This technique was stolen from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Widmann. Redirected exhaust was an excellent method for eliminating mental patients while retaining valuable data from those experiements, to further the human condition of others.

In before herpy derpy invalid invocation of Godwin's Law.

Last edited by summers73; 04-04-2014 at 09:43 AM..

Old 04-04-2014, 09:44 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
The Scarecrow from Oz is jealous of those marvelous strawmen you've constructed.

Plus the EPA isn't even conducting original research. This technique was stolen from Albert Widmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

In before herpy derpy invalid invocation of Godwin's Law.
Quote:
You missed the whole part about testing on children being a lie, which is easy to debunk with the EPA IRB report. Just deleting the embarrassing part out of my post so you can continue your willful ignorance. I see that admitting you are wrong abd believed some one else without fact checking is hard.
Third time I have pointed this out and you refuse to address your failure.

Nope, just that some people do live in boxes full of diesel and particulate matter. We can observe it's effects and see if there needs to be something done about it...or we can remain ignorant and not even know. It makes no sense to me to say that science is great and works in some areas, but the same thing is evil and wrong in others, based on how people feel about it. Reality just is.

If the only thing you have is that any use of voluntary regulated human subjects is akin to Nazi experiments using involuntary subjects with the express desire they die...I hope you don't use any medical treatments, drugs, or therapies because human experimentation is required before they go into production. You would be supporting those evil scientific experiments on human subjects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies