Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 12:32 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,491,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
Yup, I still believe that it's blind.
so you completely disregard the corresponding evidence i listed?

Quote:
.... it's the certificate that was posted by Obama that is in question.
the physical certified copy was made available at a press conference before it was made available online

Quote:
The State of Hawaii is not the judge either, even if they think that they are.
actually it's the US constitution that says they are:

"Article IV, Section 1:

Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state."

Quote:
The only thing that Obama has shown is a certificate that registers as a forgery when investigated.
once again, this claim is contradicted by brian reilly, who worked on the "investigation"!

Quote:
Are we to just bend over and say, OK?
you seem to have been doing so for arpaio and zullo.

Quote:
With the persistence of the posters on this national forum being so vehement about what they 'think',....
i'm happy to supply evidence for any of my claims. it is not simply what i "think".

Old 04-07-2014, 12:34 PM

546 posts, read 548,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Yes it is necessary to provide your credentials when claiming you have solved a problem pertaining to the birth certificate situation. The experiment they did failed miserably. They did not debunk the posse's work in any manner.
That places everything at square one. Let's wait and see what comes out next from Arpaio's investigation. This one being criminal...

Old 04-07-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
The experiment they did failed miserably.
no it didn't. it succeeded perfectly.

Blogger shows Obama birth certificate artifacts caused by Xerox machine: no joy in Birtherville | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

Quote:
They did not debunk the posse's work in any manner.
not only does it show that the posse's "evidence of forgery" are nothing but standard scanning procedure but the posse seem to be running away from the birth certificate angle now.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
Let's wait and see what comes out next from Arpaio's investigation.
the MCSO have directly stated they are not working on the case ( the "cold case posse, inc" is a civilian non-profit, not law enforcement ).

if you honestly believe there will be some sort of criminal revelation then i believe you're in for disappointment.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:52 PM

878 posts, read 739,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so you completely disregard the corresponding evidence i listed?

the physical certified copy was made available at a press conference before it was made available online

actually it's the US constitution that says they are:

"Article IV, Section 1:

Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state."

once again, this claim is contradicted by brian reilly, who worked on the "investigation"!

you seem to have been doing so for arpaio and zullo.

i'm happy to supply evidence for any of my claims. it is not simply what i "think".
Full, Faith and Credit can be challenged since the MCSO found the document to be forged...........just in other fake birth certificate situations across the US. As for Brian Reilly, I find it amusing you once ridiculed the guy all the time until he turned against the posse. Also he has not been privy to ANY evidence or information that has been investigated since 2012. He is in the dark just as you are.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,938,173 times
Quote:
Full, Faith and Credit can be challenged since the MCSO found the document to be forged...........just in other fake birth certificate situations across the US. As for Brian Reilly, I find it amusing you once ridiculed the guy all the time until he turned against the posse. Also he has not been privy to ANY evidence or information that has been investigated since 2012. He is in the dark just as you are.
How can Full Faith and Credit be challenged?

Old 04-07-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
..... since the MCSO found the document to be forged............
no they didn't.

A): the MCSO has yet to be part of the "investigation". it's all the "cold case posse,inc".

B): the maricopa county DA directly contradicts your statement:

"To date, there has been evidence presented leading to speculation that documents have been forged and other documents do not exist. That alone, though, is not sufficient evidence to present to a grand jury and actually have a reasonable likelihood of conviction.

- bill montgomery"

Old 04-07-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Yes it is necessary to provide your credentials when claiming you have solved a problem.....
you do not have to be a mechanic to explain how to drive a car. once again, the only expertise needed in the xerox workcentre tests is the ability to make a scan.

Quote:
They did not debunk the posse's work in any manner.
they absolutely did. the cold case posse's claim was that the "anomalies" could ONLY be caused by forgery. once it can be shown that the anomalies can also happen under normal standard conditions the posse's claim becomes meaningless.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:22 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,798,424 times
Quote:
What is your evidence she didn't?
Oh for heaven's sake, no wonder you're caught up in this birther nonsense. No one can prove an open-ended negative. You need a good basic logic course.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:37 PM

Quote:
What is your evidence she didn't?
what, are you looking for a blank piece of paper?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies