Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 11:31 AM

546 posts, read 547,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
besides the confirmation from the 5 officials and the physical birth certificates we have the confirmation from the 1961 HI birth index, 2 contemporaneous newspaper announcements and a 1968 US state department report.

do you still believe "That's rather blind" ?
Yup, I still believe that it's blind. The Hawaii people are not in question, it's the certificate that was posted by Obama that is in question. And, by the way, we are not the judges of this. The State of Hawaii is not the judge either, even if they think that they are. This is a question to be answered before the people of the whole country by evidence that is shown directly. More complex crimes than this have been done in the past, so the only way to get the truth is to have it laid out for everyone to see, and a proper authority over the jurisdiction of the act committed has the final say. This has not been done. The only thing that Obama has shown is a certificate that registers as a forgery when investigated. Are we to just bend over and say, OK? With the persistence of the posters on this national forum being so vehement about what they 'think', it makes me wonder why!

Old 04-07-2014, 11:33 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,235,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
yup, i still believe that it's blind. The hawaii people are not in question, it's the certificate that was posted by obama that is in question. And, by the way, we are not the judges of this. The state of hawaii is not the judge either, even if they think that they are. This is a question to be answered before the people of the whole country by evidence that is shown directly. More complex crimes than this have been done in the past, so the only way to get the truth is to have it laid out for everyone to see, and a proper authority over the jurisdiction of the act committed has the final say. This has not been done. The only thing that obama has shown is a certificate that registers as a forgery when investigated. Are we to just bend over and say, ok? With the persistence of the posters on this national forum being so vehement about what they 'think', it makes me wonder why!
so please tell us who was the leader of this conspiracy?

Old 04-07-2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
That's because cases had never gotten to the phase where a judge could authorize discovery so the lawyers could subpoena the alleged original 1961 birth document, the microfilm of it as well as HI Dept. of Health officials like Alvin Onaka and Chiyome Fukino. They were all dismissed on technicalities or jurisdiction issues.
Yes, this is unfortunately a problem in finding the truth. The system can be used to block the truth as well as reveal it! Now, I can only expect posters to get personal when these things are brought out.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
so please tell us who was the leader of this conspiracy?
Have you ever tried tomatoes?

Old 04-07-2014, 12:01 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,869,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
Yup, I still believe that it's blind. The Hawaii people are not in question, it's the certificate that was posted by Obama that is in question. And, by the way, we are not the judges of this. The State of Hawaii is not the judge either, even if they think that they are. This is a question to be answered before the people of the whole country by evidence that is shown directly. More complex crimes than this have been done in the past, so the only way to get the truth is to have it laid out for everyone to see, and a proper authority over the jurisdiction of the act committed has the final say. This has not been done. The only thing that Obama has shown is a certificate that registers as a forgery when investigated. Are we to just bend over and say, OK? With the persistence of the posters on this national forum being so vehement about what they 'think', it makes me wonder why!
The information the State of Hawaii has confirmed as true and valid could be written with crayon on toilet paper and it wouldn't matter, because the only thing that matters is that the information has been validated. Which it has been.

How stupid do you have to be to base an entire conspiracy theory around anomalies in a digital file created from a picture posted on the Internet? Pretty damn stupid, I'd say. Which you and every other birther prove with every post.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:07 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Quote:
i'm the OP, not britt.

neither clinton or her campaign ever made any birther claims let alone started it.
My Mistake as far as which thread. I got this stupid birther thread mixed up with this stupid birther thread https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...hews-were.html

Matthews claimed he got the idea from Hillary in the exchange with Kerrey
Is she pushing how great he is for having been born in Indonesia, or what, or simply reminding everybody about his background, his Islamic background?

Old 04-07-2014, 12:16 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Matthews claimed he got the idea from Hillary in the exchange with Kerrey
matthews was wrong. clinton never made such a statement.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:19 PM

878 posts, read 737,364 times
Quote:
clinton never made such a statement.
What is your evidence she didn't?

Old 04-07-2014, 12:21 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
The guys who performed the failed Xerox experiment had no professional credentials to validate their claims.
they've yet to post their credentials but they would most likely be unnecessary. all the experiments were done using the standard default settings of the xerox workcentre. the only expertise needed is the ability to work the scanner.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:30 PM

878 posts, read 737,364 times
Quote:
they've yet to post their credentials but they would most likely be unnecessary. all the experiments were done using the standard default settings of the xerox workcentre. the only expertise needed is the ability to work the scanner.
Yes it is necessary to provide your credentials when claiming you have solved a problem pertaining to the birth certificate situation. The experiment they did failed miserably. They did not debunk the posse's work in any manner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies