Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 08:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Cluelessness never dies either.

What is clueless, about your individual freedom.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:36 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,885,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
They did go birther on Obama...........briefly. Obama most likely put the word out behind closed doors to Team Hillary that if she went public with Obama's true birth origins his team, with the help of the complicent media, would label her as a racist which in turn would alienate the blacks from voting for her which was something she couldn't afford to loose...............or.............Obama had something on Hillary that we didn't know about. Never the less, backroom deals were made to make the issue go away.

Listen how it went down.
Your OP is correct about who started the birther stuff. But if you think Hillary was afraid of Obama, or anyone for that matter, you're way off base. I don't like their big government politics but the Clintons fear no one.

I don't care about this birther stuff but it is funny to see the libs deflecting from your OP. Almost as funny as giving Arpaio credibility on this issue although that may be better categorized as sad.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:39 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,447,921 times
Default Sheriff Arpaio About To Change America's Political Landscape Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
....or at least that's the current belief among many birthers:

Team Arpaio: LFBC Tip Of The Iceberg; Sheriff Arpaio To Change Political Landscape Forever - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

since their belief that arpaio would release "universe shattering evidence" in march proved to be bunk the claim now, from cold case posse cohort mark gillar, is that there will be "shocking revelations" from sheriff joe before the mid-terms.
Oh boy!

Another one of the monthly world-shattering birther announcements.

What a clown. Keeps imbeciles entertained, though.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:41 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,768,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What is clueless, about your individual freedom.
You have the absolute freedom to be as clueless as you want.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:53 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,465,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I don't care about this birther stuff but it is funny to see the libs deflecting from your OP.
i'm the OP, not britt.

neither clinton or her campaign ever made any birther claims let alone started it.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 04-07-2014 at 09:28 AM..

Old 04-07-2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
They did go birther on Obama...........briefly.
no they didn't, not even "briefly". neither clinton ever made any pro-birther claim.

Quote:
Obama most likely put the word out behind closed doors to Team Hillary that if she went public with Obama's true birth origins his team, with the help of the complicent media, would label her as a racist which in turn would alienate the blacks from voting for her which was something she couldn't afford to loose
yet again, you are completely making up fantasy stories to compensate for lack of actual facts to support your belief.

Quote:
...............or.............Obama had something on Hillary that we didn't know about.
your evidence to support your claim is "i don't know"?

Quote:
Never the less, backroom deals were made to make the issue go away.
please provide ANY evidence to support this claim.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:11 AM

878 posts, read 738,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
no they didn't, not even "briefly". neither clinton ever made any pro-birther claim.

yet again, you are completely making up fantasy stories to compensate for lack of actual facts to support your belief.

your evidence to support your claim is "i don't know"?

please provide ANY evidence to support this claim.
You don't think deals are ever cut during presidential elections behind closed doors between candidates?

Old 04-07-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
You don't think deals are ever cut during presidential elections behind closed doors between candidates?
sure.

what i don't claim to know is any specific from a "back room" deal when there is zero evidence that a meeting ever existed especially when the claim contradicts the known facts.

so why are you?

Old 04-07-2014, 09:44 AM

546 posts, read 547,594 times
I'm forever surprised at the amount of people that always throw out the word 'conspiracy' and label people that investigate things.

Whenever there is an investigation, facts have to be brought out pro and con. A good judge does not make any decision until all the available facts are put forward, no matter where they come from. The thing that makes the difference is the verifiability of these 'facts', and the 'news agencies' are NOT the judges, and neither are we!

Most of the posters in this thread seem to be of the type that have their mind made up without everything being put out and adjudicated. As long as an official judgment has not been made, no one 'should' be degrading the statements of others.

There was one very degrading statement here about the age and disposition of people from Sun City. That's unfortunate. I'm not liberal, conservative, old, OR young, but I can say that these people of Sun City have done a great service to our country in bringing these things forward. It seems that the older folk have good memories of a time when dictators tore our world apart. Anyone that would not want these things brought forward doesn't belong in a free America. This is the way freedom works, and it protects all of us. Suppose that Obama IS a fraud, and he were to be the cause of the downfall of our country, yet you were a devout follower of him and would do anything to keep him in office. It is a known fact, that, as in past history of leaders that were criminal, right wins out in the end, and if the followers are purposely and with knowledge working for the system to keep it afloat, they are just as liable as the criminal leader.

It is also a fact that Arpaio does not have the full authority to charge Obama with the crime of being a fraudulent candidate. He has stated many times that even with all the evidence that confirms that his birth certificate is a forgery, he needs to have the proper person to come forward, like a senator, that will have the fortitude to act on these things to have it adjudicated properly. Unfortunately, there is only silence in this area. We also know that in our day and age, politicians are mostly guided by campaign funds, elbow rubbing, and arm-twisting deals. We may as well be dealing with the mafia.

The fact that Arpaio is now doing a criminal investigation turns a different light on this whole thing. He possibly may have facts that give him the authority to charge Obama with a crime that Obama will have to answer to, and it will be very interesting to see if rats begin to run when the light goes on.

I have seen the forgery 'proof' of the certificate, and it seems legitimate. The thing that I await is for someone with the proper authority and conscience to risk his or her reputation in the quest for the truth, no matter how it may come out. Arpaio may take advantage politically, but that is his right. It's up to us individually to judge that. Anyone that stands on their soapbox and name-calls either pro or con in this issue is writing out of frustration, a superior feeling, or is working for an agenda. Let it be known, you are easy to spot.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:55 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,902,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
I'm forever surprised at the amount of people that always throw out the word 'conspiracy' and label people that investigate things.

Whenever there is an investigation, facts have to be brought out pro and con. A good judge does not make any decision until all the available facts are put forward, no matter where they come from. The thing that makes the difference is the verifiability of these 'facts', and the 'news agencies' are NOT the judges, and neither are we!

Most of the posters in this thread seem to be of the type that have their mind made up without everything being put out and adjudicated. As long as an official judgment has not been made, no one 'should' be degrading the statements of others.

There was one very degrading statement here about the age and disposition of people from Sun City. That's unfortunate. I'm not liberal, conservative, old, OR young, but I can say that these people of Sun City have done a great service to our country in bringing these things forward. It seems that the older folk have good memories of a time when dictators tore our world apart. Anyone that would not want these things brought forward doesn't belong in a free America. This is the way freedom works, and it protects all of us. Suppose that Obama IS a fraud, and he were to be the cause of the downfall of our country, yet you were a devout follower of him and would do anything to keep him in office. It is a known fact, that, as in past history of leaders that were criminal, right wins out in the end, and if the followers are purposely and with knowledge working for the system to keep it afloat, they are just as liable as the criminal leader.

It is also a fact that Arpaio does not have the full authority to charge Obama with the crime of being a fraudulent candidate. He has stated many times that even with all the evidence that confirms that his birth certificate is a forgery, he needs to have the proper person to come forward, like a senator, that will have the fortitude to act on these things to have it adjudicated properly. Unfortunately, there is only silence in this area. We also know that in our day and age, politicians are mostly guided by campaign funds, elbow rubbing, and arm-twisting deals. We may as well be dealing with the mafia.

The fact that Arpaio is now doing a criminal investigation turns a different light on this whole thing. He possibly may have facts that give him the authority to charge Obama with a crime that Obama will have to answer to, and it will be very interesting to see if rats begin to run when the light goes on.

I have seen the forgery 'proof' of the certificate, and it seems legitimate. The thing that I await is for someone with the proper authority and conscience to risk his or her reputation in the quest for the truth, no matter how it may come out. Arpaio may take advantage politically, but that is his right. It's up to us individually to judge that. Anyone that stands on their soapbox and name-calls either pro or con in this issue is writing out of frustration, a superior feeling, or is working for an agenda. Let it be known, you are easy to spot.
I'm forever surprised at the people who are unable to comprehend that the birth certificate is a piece of paper that says that a state will affirm the information printed on that piece of paper. The moment when the State of Hawaii publicly affirmed the information on President Obama's birth certificate, the numerous times the State of Hawaii has stated that President Obama was born in Hawaii, makes this "investigation" entirely pointless. And I put the word "investigation" into quotes, because it's not an investigation. Investigations do not have foregone conclusions, and investigations do not dismiss any information that doesn't support their foregone conclusion, while entertaining any wild theory that might support their foregone conclusion.

Please do not try to represent Sheriff Arpaio's CCP as a rational, legal investigation. It is not rational, it is not being conducted by an legal authority, and it is not an investigation. It is a con. People are being conned out of money to fund this "investigation", when absolutely nothing is being done except for people like Mr Zullo making bank deposits to his personal bank account.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies