Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2014, 09:44 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistoftime View Post

I'm with you. But you have to remember that people who say things like this are most likely Liberals and as we all know Liberalism is a known mental disorder which causes total disconnect from reality.
I double checked the Diagnostic Manual of The American Psychiatric Association ... and "liberal" and "liberalism" wasn't listed amongst the mental disorders. Can you enlighten me where you are getting your information?

Old 10-09-2014, 10:02 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I double checked the Diagnostic Manual of The American Psychiatric Association ... and "liberal" and "liberalism" wasn't listed amongst the mental disorders. Can you enlighten me where you are getting your information?
I find it amusing mistsoftime was responding to a member who was banned months ago after a very short career as a bomb thrower here.

Another thumbs up, Reid Brit, wherever and whoever you are. As I recall, you were thought to be only a reincarnation of another member who was 86'd under a succession of user names. you suckered another poor soul into your twisted games.

I gotta give him credit, though…. he sure knew how to blow all the right dog whistles that stir up the nonsense. he may be gone, but the echoes still linger.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:14 PM

26,586 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
he may be gone, but the echoes still linger.
i'm surprised ( and disappointed ) that we haven't seen yet another incarnation.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:35 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
....or at least that's the current belief among many birthers:

Team Arpaio: LFBC Tip Of The Iceberg; Sheriff Arpaio To Change Political Landscape Forever - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

since their belief that arpaio would release "universe shattering evidence" in march proved to be bunk the claim now, from cold case posse cohort mark gillar, is that there will be "shocking revelations" from sheriff joe before the mid-terms.
I wish this guy would get tossed out of office so we aren't stuck seeing him yack his opinion all the time.

Old 10-10-2014, 11:03 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,980,100 times
Why do you people keep this in the limelight?
The whole controversy is so far beyond its "sell by" date that it is rotten to the core.
Even if it should be proven true, nothing will be done about it, nothing will change.
If it IS true, the firm evidence is so buried by now that it will never be found.
A bit of advice for all of you: Just ignore it. Perhaps it won't go away, but it will take up a lot less space on the internet! That, alone, will be of inestimable value! Just look at this thread; 45 pages of NOTHING, except juvenile rants. I only looked at the first page, and that was more than enough. SSDD, nothing new.
What a worthless waste of space

Old 10-10-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
a question best directed at joe arpaio/mike zullo and larry klayman.

Quote:
The whole controversy is so far beyond its "sell by" date that it is rotten to the core.
and yet in a recent rasmussen poll 41% of republicans polled gave some credibility to birtherism.

Have We Got A Conspiracy for You - 9/11? JFK? Obama's Citizenship? - Rasmussen Reports™

Quote:
Even if it should be proven true, nothing will be done about it,....
in that unlikely scenario i'd expect impeachment hearings to begin immediately.

Quote:
If it IS true, the firm evidence is so buried by now that it will never be found.
what possible evidence do you believe could surface that could counter all the evidence we have seen?

Barackryphal: Barack Obama Was Born in Hawaii

Old 10-10-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
a question best directed at joe arpaio/mike zullo and larry klayman.
(no, it is YOU people who keep this in the limelight. If you would just ignore those fools, there would be no thread like this!)

and yet in a recent rasmussen poll 41% of republicans polled gave some credibility to birtherism.

Have We Got A Conspiracy for You - 9/11? JFK? Obama's Citizenship? - Rasmussen Reports™
(you believe polls? I don't.)

in that unlikely scenario i'd expect impeachment hearings to begin immediately.
(IMO, never happen. the democrats would not allow it.)

what possible evidence do you believe could surface that could counter all the evidence we have seen?

Barackryphal: Barack Obama Was Born in Hawaii
(THAT is the whole point! I don't believe there is any evidence that can be found at this time. IF there ever was any, it has been destroyed by now.)

Old 10-10-2014, 09:10 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Well, arpaio/zullo are still issuing public pronouncements. I suspect they don't mean these pronouncements as comic relief, but many of us find them so. If you don't, it's a free country, neither you nor anyone else is required to read this thread.

Old 10-11-2014, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Well, arpaio/zullo are still issuing public pronouncements. I suspect they don't mean these pronouncements as comic relief, but many of us find them so. If you don't, it's a free country, neither you nor anyone else is required to read this thread.
Yes, they are. Many people ignore them, knowing their blather is not worthy of recognition.
YOU people give them fame.
Why not try ignoring them?

Old 10-11-2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
no, it is YOU people who keep this in the limelight.
i'm curious who exactly you're referring to as "YOU people".

i'm just one person who only posts here on this forum ( and occasionally in the comments section at the dr conspiracy blog ). hardly a source for "limelight" when compared to:

WND: world net daily

the far right publication has once again started to regularly post pro-birther articles after a several months' hiatus.

center for western journalism

WND's sister publication is also back on the birther bandwagon.

sheriff joe arpaio

has twice in the last month promoted birtherism and his birther "investigation" at tea party rally's and in the current release documentary, "the joe show", admits to using the birtherism to promote campaign contributions.

mike zullo

the "commander" of the maricopa county cold case posse has been making several radio appearances lately claiming that new "universe-shattering" information is "coming soon" and attacking critics of the MCCCP ( including a former member and former chief deputy sheriff ).

larry klayman

has recently been going on both regional and national broadcasts with his birther claims.

peter boyles

denver morning talk show host has been doing several birther themed shows over the past few weeks.

birtherreport.com

the never say die blog devoted to all things remotely pro-birther.

Quote:
you believe polls?
not a single poll but when multiple polls from multiple sources show a consistent pattern i'm apt to give it credibility. in all the polls i've seen on the topic there has consistently been over 33% of republicans answering pro-birther.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies