Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 01:51 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,455,099 times

Advertisements

Trigger happy cop who is now a permanent member of the The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

Good for the dog.

El Nox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2014, 02:12 AM

1,359 posts, read 1,175,540 times
aww wook at the wittle puppy wuppy!!! and look at the victims of pit bulls

I'm not a mean dog, I was just bred that way, honest!

Last edited by Administrator; 08-15-2014 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: image removed - sorry, our ad network has a problem with "gore" images

Old 04-22-2014, 06:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,977,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post

This is very sad, but I can and won't bring up maulings done by other dogs to children. To be selective with your choices is on you!

Old 04-22-2014, 07:55 AM

30,407 posts, read 23,874,018 times
You'll have to excuse me while I laugh my ass off about this. Serves that p**ck right. I'm sick of cops shooting dogs because they are "threatening" them.

News flash: When you enter a yard that has a dog in it, you can bet that the dog is going to get a little upset about that. Dogs don't give a damn if you're a cop, they just know, "You're on my territory, get off!"

Should meter readers get to shoot dogs? How about mailmen? UPS guy? Why is it that those people can go to a house and not shoot the family pet, but a cop will when a dog curls its lip at them?

B.S.

Good dog. Someone buy that dog a steak.

Old 04-22-2014, 07:58 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,426,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post

In all these cases...someplace an adult failed the child.

Old 04-22-2014, 07:59 AM

30,407 posts, read 23,874,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
No..........I'm saying if I were a cop and got a call and somebody was in trouble I blow that mutt away. People are more important than dogs. I need to find out if folks are in trouble.
Serving an eviction notice does not warrant what you just said.

Fail.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:21 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,059,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Serving an eviction notice does not warrant what you just said.

Fail.
No the "fail" is when folks started claiming cops were going out looking to kill dogs...........you know the dog hating po po. LOL

Where some folks come up with this stuff at times I don't know but it is funny.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:24 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,426,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamford View Post
Pit Bulls are only one breed that is banned, and pit bulls are restricted in parts of the US now. In terms of wild boars, they can be taken out more humanely by a marksmen, trapped or gassed/poisoned. All of which are preferable to using dogs, as a fight between a wild boars and pit bulls is going to be nothing but a bloody spectacle in which both the dog and the boar are going to be injured. Even American Pit Bull Societies representing the breed in the US don't support hog hunting with pit bulls or other dogs.

Update: Beware...hog hunters exposed - National American Pit Bull | Examiner.com

11 Mississippi cities, counties ban pit bulls
Hunting with dogs is a sport many enjoy.

It is great to see good dogs work.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:44 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,059,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Hunting with dogs is a sport many enjoy.

It is great to see good dogs work.
Key is to chisel down their teeth to razer sharp shark like teeth. Boars have no chance then........

Old 04-22-2014, 08:59 AM

26,131 posts, read 19,072,960 times
At one time I actually liked dogs. Then a moron moved next door with, I believe, 9 pit bulls. They bark constantly. He has been told to shut his dogs up repeatedly. The cops have been over there an untold number of times. They guy doesn't GET that he has no right to ruin people's lives with his mangy-ass fleabag mutts. Next step is a lawsuit. I'm recording the disturbances each day.

I'll never own another dog. And I don't care if it's not the dog's fault. Someone without a dog cannot have their dog bark. Outlaw dogs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies