Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 07:04 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Every excuse coming from this Administration is that no one in the upper echelons of the Executive Branch knew anything of the scandalous activity taking place since Barack Obama was elected.

For the uneducated, Barack Obama is the ultimate manager of the Executive Branch. He, and only he, is responsible for the actions of the Executive Branch.

As the CHIEF EXECUTIVE, if he can't be held responsible for the actions of HIS branch of government, then who should be?

Is Barack Obama really as clueless as he says he is? Or is he lying to the American once again?

For Barack Obama, the buck stops.....................................> Way The **** Over There.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 07:06 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,551 times
I think obozo could be diagnosed with borderline personality.
Its not a lie, if YOU believe, ala George Costanza.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:32 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
This narcissist will never admit anything other than how many times he can repeat "I" in a speech.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:44 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Top White House officials knew the IRS was targeting conservative groups for 23 months...but Obama claims that he just found out about it on Friday - the same time all of us found out he said...

Either Obama is lying or he is a puppet figurehead and others are running this country.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:54 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
On thread after thread, I notice one of several phenomena taking place:

1) The Incredible Disappearing Liberal
2) The Incredible Ignorant Liberal, or;
3) The Biggest Buffoons Walking The Planet

They either disappear, or entrench themselves in the warfare of defending a failed President while simultaneously destroying their own credibility.

It's sad and funny at the same time.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
On thread after thread, I notice one of several phenomena taking place:

1) The Incredible Disappearing Liberal
2) The Incredible Ignorant Liberal, or;
3) The Biggest Buffoons Walking The Planet

They either disappear, or entrench themselves in the warfare of defending a failed President while simultaneously destroying their own credibility.

It's sad and funny at the same time.
Sorry.

What did you say? I was distracted by the Dow being up over 15,000.

Not that a poster and his constant whines about..... everything..... is exactly a must read. (You might think about changing your material and your rants about liberals. If your readership is down it's because you are so utterly predictable. Yawn.)

Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Sorry.

Not that a poster and his constant whines about..... everything..... is exactly a must read. (You might think about changing your material and your rants about liberals. If your readership is down it's because you are so utterly predictable. Yawn.)
When the dow being up is actually helping average Americans and the economy, get back to me. When the Dow reverses damage done by Obama scandals, please let me know

Old 05-14-2013, 08:22 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Sorry.

I'm sure the record numbers living in poverty are happy to hear that the down is 15K

Old 05-14-2013, 08:26 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Sorry.

Yes we are only printing $3,000,000,000.00 a day to keep this stock market rally going and $1,000,000,000,000.00 on the year...

Can we do this for infinity? If so Obama is set!

What about lowest employment rates for 25 to 54 year olds since 1984?

What about record poverty rates in over 50 years?

What about record food stamps?

What about declining hours worked by Americans?

What about 5 straight months in the loss of full time jobs?

What about declining household income?

All of these numbers have gotten worse since the recovery.

Of course you don't want to admit that the man that gives you tingles up your leg lies on a routine basis and is running a corrupt government.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:27 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Top White House officials knew the IRS was targeting conservative groups for 23 months...but Obama claims that he just found out about it on Friday - the same time all of us found out he said...

Either Obama is lying or he is a puppet figurehead and others are running this country.
I just heard a tidbit on our local news that explained a lot to me. This IRS thing was about to blow sky high is my guess. Obama done gone and picked on the wrong people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies