Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do burglars deserve death?
Yes 156 59.77%
No 105 40.23%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 06:56 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times

Advertisements

I hope buu gets burglarized tonight. Then we will see how morally superior they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2015, 06:59 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,705,895 times
Thanks for proving my point.

Old 02-28-2015, 07:13 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Thanks for proving my point.
Just an FYI

You have never had a point in any of these threads....

Old 02-28-2015, 11:46 AM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
reacted to them like you touched a lit acetylene torch.
I think you've been reacting pretty vigorously to the subject yourself. What has been said that bothers you to the point where you keep coming back? Is it the fact that we will defend our property with whatever means necessary from some lowlife who tries to take it? Or is it that there's nothing you can do or say that will stop it? Your condemnation is meaningless. We don't answer to you. At the end of the day we will still use deadly force on someone who enters our homes illegally. I know that irritates you but you need to move on, it's not going to change.

Old 02-28-2015, 11:51 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
You mean if you call the cops and they come to your house yes they can but they will try different tatics first instead of the shoot first mentality. Laws vary on the circumstances in many places you have to prove justifiable homicide beyond all reasonable doubt.
No, I mean if an intruder breaks into their own home. They have no higher a threat assessment obligation as your average citizen.

Quote:
I'm not whining about anything. I'm holding people to account for their attitudes and behavior. There's no name-calling or loaded questions in my comments, despite your ill-informed and vacuous claims to the contrary.
Said without a hint of irony or self-awareness, no doubt. Let's review the loaded language and ad hominem attacks just from your previous post alone:

Quote:
Reveling in barbarianism doesn't add to your credibility...

You obviously live a life of self-centered self-ratification....

... your ill-informed and vacuous claims ...

I am very specifically condemning the Castle Doctrine, which its unequivocally used - as made very clear by myriad self-serving comments in this thread - as an excuse for indiscriminately killing another human being.

. . .stop advocating for such callous and careless attitudes toward others . . .

What a bunch of self-ratifying bs.

places that foster such corrupt principles like the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground are filled with self-centered, barbarian yahoos who revel in their self-important lack of humane consideration for others.

trying to defend the indefensible behavior and attitude you want to practice with impunity.

The body of your post is nothing but a repetition of your previous hypocritical ad hominems & loaded language and vain preening from a fraudulent belief that you're morally superior to everyone who's unwilling to put the lives and safety of themselves and their families in the hands of sociopathic criminals. Each "point" you make has already been so thoroughly discredited by now that it's not worth belaboring any further.

Last edited by Drover; 02-28-2015 at 12:52 PM..

Old 02-28-2015, 12:36 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,705,895 times
And the self-centered, blood-thirsty rationalizations continue.

Old 02-28-2015, 12:49 PM

68 posts, read 99,832 times
The real question is, if you choose to be a burglar by trade, are you PREPARED for death?

Old 02-28-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
And the self-centered, blood-thirsty rationalizations continue.
And so does the "i don't have a damn clue what I'm talking about" but I'm just going to spew garbage, throw out a bunch of big words and hope someone listens....

Congrats! Do you feel special?

Old 02-28-2015, 01:21 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And so does the "i don't have a damn clue what I'm talking about" but I'm just going to spew garbage, throw out a bunch of big words and hope someone listens....

Congrats! Do you feel special?
Name-calling is all he can do.

What he is afraid to say is that the concept of private property is anathema to the left and that the thief, in his opinion, has just as much right to your home and property as you do. That is the moral ground he stands on.

Old 02-28-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Name-calling is all he can do.

What he is afraid to say is that the concept of private property is anathema to the left and that the thief, in his opinion, has just as much right to your home and property as you do. That is the moral ground he stands on.
Yep, and which is why he will not answer my questions....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies