Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 04:56 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times

Advertisements

Holder: 'Too Many' People 'Irrationally Fear the New America That Is Emerging' | CNS News

You mean the New America where kids are arrested for drawing a picture of a gun?

You mean the New America where kids are forced into a failing and failed schools to keep special interest happy?

You mean the New America where illegal immigrates are rewarded while legal immigrates are pushed to the back if they are even let in to begin with?

You mean the New America where our borders are still unsure yet those in Washington lie and say they are "More secure then they ever have been"?

You mean the New America where business are squeezed harder and harder by higher cost and miles of regulations?

You mean the New America where anyone who ask questions is labeled as a "racist"?

You mean the New America where we shut down Oil and Gas production but cause of a lizard might be inconvenienced?

You mean the New America where we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, and we punish you bring money over seas into America?

You mean the New America where people are forced to buy a inferior product or service via moronic health care "reform"?

You mean the New America where we send 200 federal agents to confiscate cattle but we cant rescue 4 Americans who were left to die in Benghazi?

You mean the New America where we have the IRS targets people based on their views, denies its ever happens, only to attempt to destroy evidence?

You mean the New America where we illegal immigrates get better healthcare the veterans?

You mean the New America where we take out a loan from China and spend that money over seas via Foreign Aid?

You mean the New America where we waste 700,000,000,000$ dollars on a stimulus that was nothing more then paying back campaign donors?

You mean the New America where we waste 90,000,000,000$ dollars on green energy scams that were nothing more then a way to pay back campaign donors and radical environmentalist?

You mean the New America where we have to expect a lower stranded of loving?

You mean the New America where we are called "Domestic Terrorist" "Hostage Takers"

You mean the New America where we can have our rights taken away and detained indefinably without charges, trial, or legal counsel?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our right to privacy and we called "potential terrorists"?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our Right To Keep And Bear Arms, and are called every name in the book?

You mean the New America that is less free, less safe, less prosperous then that of even 10 years ago?

Wow..When you look at the failures who could not dislike the "New America"?

America is like Coca Cola, dump the New version and go back to the Classic with better in every single way.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:01 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,457,458 times
I don't know, I sort of like the new and changing America. The America that's becoming more progressive, more tolerant. The America were the extremist right wing that has held America back is dying out. I like moving forward, and I resent moving backwards, so things are good with me and the changing country I live in.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:04 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
"In his speech to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Holder said the changes Americans "must" embrace include taxpayer benefits for legally married same-sex couples; "new voting protections" that exclude voter ID; policies that "promote inclusion" in classrooms and boardrooms; and "comprehensive immigration reform that includes an earned path to citizenship, so that men and women who are Americans in everything but name can step out of the shadows and take their place in society."

I just wish he could get on with whatever office he is trying to run for.
After all, he should have been fired from the job he presently holds,
a long time ago.

Move it along, Eric

Old 05-25-2014, 05:04 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
I don't know, I sort of like the new and changing America. The America that's becoming more progressive, more tolerant. The America were the extremist right wing that has held America back is dying out. I like moving forward, and I resent moving backwards, so things are good with me and the changing country I live in.
Yes, I guess the less human you become, the more evolved you think you are.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:06 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Holder: 'Too Many' People 'Irrationally Fear the New America That Is Emerging' | CNS News

You mean the New America where kids are arrested for drawing a picture of a gun?

You mean the New America where kids are forced into a failing and failed schools to keep special interest happy?

You mean the New America where illegal immigrates are rewarded while legal immigrates are pushed to the back if they are even let in to begin with?

You mean the New America where our borders are still unsure yet those in Washington lie and say they are "More secure then they ever have been"?

You mean the New America where business are squeezed harder and harder by higher cost and miles of regulations?

You mean the New America where anyone who ask questions is labeled as a "racist"?

You mean the New America where we shut down Oil and Gas production but cause of a lizard might be inconvenienced?

You mean the New America where we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, and we punish you bring money over seas into America?

You mean the New America where people are forced to buy a inferior product or service via moronic health care "reform"?

You mean the New America where we send 200 federal agents to confiscate cattle but we cant rescue 4 Americans who were left to die in Benghazi?

You mean the New America where we have the IRS targets people based on their views, denies its ever happens, only to attempt to destroy evidence?

You mean the New America where we illegal immigrates get better healthcare the veterans?

You mean the New America where we take out a loan from China and spend that money over seas via Foreign Aid?

You mean the New America where we waste 700,000,000,000$ dollars on a stimulus that was nothing more then paying back campaign donors?

You mean the New America where we waste 90,000,000,000$ dollars on green energy scams that were nothing more then a way to pay back campaign donors and radical environmentalist?

You mean the New America where we have to expect a lower stranded of loving?

You mean the New America where we are called "Domestic Terrorist" "Hostage Takers"

You mean the New America where we can have our rights taken away and detained indefinably without charges, trial, or legal counsel?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our right to privacy and we called "potential terrorists"?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our Right To Keep And Bear Arms, and are called every name in the book?

You mean the New America that is less free, less safe, less prosperous then that of even 10 years ago?

Wow..When you look at the failures who could not dislike the "New America"?

America is like Coca Cola, dump the New version and go back to the Classic with better in every single way.
No, he means the NEW AMERICA that's not just run by a bunch of old White men.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 05-25-2014 at 05:15 PM..

Old 05-25-2014, 05:08 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Welcome to Obamas fundamentally reshaped America where if you don't like you are racist!

Old 05-25-2014, 05:09 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Shouldn't he be in prison?

Old 05-25-2014, 05:10 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,231,180 times
That man was a pompous jerk when he worked with Janet Reno and he hasn't improved.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:10 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
I submit its holder and his co-conspirators that are fearful.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:15 PM

16,600 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
No, the NEW AMERICA that's not just run by a bunch of old White men.

Ken
Ken,

You say this with obvious disdain, but I am not certain why.
I'm sure you are sharp enough to know that white men founded this country, gave us a blueprint to follow, and governed it for most of it's history. Given that, I'd assume you could acknowledge their past present and continued contributions to this country. Or am I wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies