Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 08:42 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Who knew Bush and his cronies were all Democrats.

Oh and in case you haven't been paying attention, almost all cities are liberal, good and bad. So the most violent and the safest are all liberal.

So, what is the common denominator the bad cities have, that the good cities don't, that make them bad?
You will go color blind, trying to keep from being labelled a racist.
Show the demographics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 08:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Obama doesn't make laws, but he does do things that are legal within the powers of the Executive Branch, which is no different than past presidents.

Where does it say in the executive powers that obama can by-pass congress and change laws congress passed, on a whim and a pen.

I see if the nation is in grave danger, he has powers to act fast, but other than that... Nada!

Old 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,229,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, what is the common denominator the bad cities have, that the good cities don't, that make them bad?
You will go color blind, trying to keep from being labelled a racist.
Show the demographics.
Ah yes, the race card, thanks for playing it. As we go back into a circle. You blame blacks for violence without considering why there is violence in poor black communities because it is just easier for you to blame people on their skin color rather than on actual issues.

Old 06-05-2014, 08:51 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,229,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Where does it say in the executive powers that obama can by-pass congress and change laws congress passed, on a whim and a pen.

I see if the nation is in grave danger, he has powers to act fast, but other than that... Nada!
The president can use Executive Orders for actions, because an action or inaction is taken, that doesn't mean the law has been changed. You are just upset that a Democrat is doing what a Republican can and has done.

Old 06-05-2014, 09:56 AM

864 posts, read 800,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
A Republican administration was in charge during that time.....
You just proved you don't understand why the housing bubble began and how the 2008 crash came along. This is my point about liberals, they aren't educated on most issues. It's this type of ignorance that allows a Democratic senator sitting in Federal prison, for running guns for the triads, to get 10% of the vote for Secretary of State for California.

Please, for the sake of your own education, I'll give you some time, go and figure out the root cause of the housing bubble. I'll give you a hint, it started before Bush was in office, and had to do with "deregulation". Now scamper off young one, you have some homework.

Old 06-05-2014, 09:57 AM

2,523 posts, read 2,206,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
You just proved you don't understand why the housing bubble began and how the 2008 crash came along. This is my point about liberals, they aren't educated on most issues. It's this type of ignorance that allows Democratic senators turned triad gangsters sitting in Federal prison get 10% of the vote for Secretary of State for California. Please, I'll give you some time, go and figure out the root cause of the housing bubble. I'll give you a hint, it started before Bush was in office, and had to do with "deregulation". Now scamper off young one, you have some homework.
Yeah and republicans are.

Old 06-05-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisblues1986 View Post
Who were you saying caused it? You were talking about Obama, so any logical person, which you obviously aren't, would make that assumption. So who were you blaming? Typical conservative tactic, when caught, lie.
The important question is who do YOU think caused it? Prove to me that liberals can educate themselves on the issues they discuss.

Old 06-05-2014, 09:59 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,513,298 times
Default Maybe cause all cities tend to be Democrat?

Maybe cause all cities tend to be Democrat? A coincidence of cities in general?

Old 06-05-2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Yeah and republicans are.
Let me know when a Republican senator sitting in a federal jail gets 10% of the vote for any public office. Then we'll talk!

Old 06-09-2014, 09:44 AM

lol, look at the silence from the liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies