Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 08:15 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,706 times

Advertisements

Clinton bristled at Benghazi deception | New York Post

" “Hillary was stunned when she heard the president talk about the Benghazi attack,” one of her top legal advisers said in an interview. “Obama wanted her to say that the attack had been a spontaneous demonstration triggered by an obscure video on the Internet that demeaned the Prophet Mohammed.” "

" "This adviser continued: “Hillary told Obama, ‘Mr. President, that story isn’t credible. Among other things, it ignores the fact that the attack occurred on 9/11.’ But the president was adamant. He said, ‘Hillary, I need you to put out a State Department release as soon as possible.’” "
"

This is another twist into the Benghazi cover up. Either Hillary is lying in an attempt to cover her back for the election, or Obama deliberately tried to cover up Benghazi and intimidated others to help him do it. More than likely they're both liars and they're both guilty. Hillary Clinton knows she can't escape from this scandal any longer, so she's trying to shift all the heat on Obama despite them both sharing the blame. Furthermore this goes against her as she stated that before she didn't know anything about it. But apparently she really did? She just got caught in another lie.

This put's the Democratic Loyalists in a tough spot. Is Hillary Clinton lying or is Obama? Both of their false messiahs are on the table now and they are being forced to choose. It's going to be interesting to watch the loyalists try and damage control this one. I expect lot's of immature insults, deflections, blaming Republicans/Conservatives/Bush, downplaying Benghazi as a "fake scandal", and juvenile rage.

Also apparently Hillary Clinton has a bad heart condition and it might disqualify her from holding public office.

BOOK: HILLARY HAS BAD HEART

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-23-2014 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: copyright violation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2014, 08:26 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
I thought I noticed some tension between Obama and Hillary when they stood over the dead bodies. We need a president that has enough integrity to not take orders to do wrong things. My thought that day was that she was incredibly stupid to play Obama's game. I had given her the benefit of the doubt up to that point. Standing over those bodies of honorable people and do such a dishonorable thing as to blame it on a video is over the top. She lost my vote forever.

As I have said before, she needs to go home and bake some cookies.

Old 06-22-2014, 08:38 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,706 times
Again, this doesn't discredit this story. I agree that the New York Post does not present their news the best way. I saw this on The Drudge Report so I say it's pretty credible.

Here's another source detailing the e-mails that were exchanged between Clinton and Obama.

Proof: Hillary Clinton Deliberately Lied About Benghazi

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-21-2015 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 06-23-2014, 06:09 AM

26,508 posts, read 15,088,692 times
I bet Hillary wishes she had challenged Obama in 2012 for the Democratic Nomination. Obama is failing and his taint will be at least somewhat attached to her.

Old 06-23-2014, 02:19 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,752,843 times
I am sick of the Clintons and the Bush clan to be honest. Can't we find someone without a million billion dollars they gained by slumming off the American tax payers? Seriously, she would make a horrible, self serving president who knows nothing about anything...just like we have. Enough.

Old 05-22-2015, 07:46 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I am sick of the Clintons and the Bush clan to be honest. Can't we find someone without a million billion dollars they gained by slumming off the American tax payers? Seriously, she would make a horrible, self serving president who knows nothing about anything...just like we have. Enough.
Amen

Old 05-22-2015, 07:56 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
Yes the New York Post is written in a tabloid-like format. That does not discredit the material however.
And being from an unnamed political advisor and the fact this appeared in the post just at the timen the book was being released doesn't credit it either.

Old 05-22-2015, 08:06 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,529,903 times
What leftists really hate about Klein is that what he wrote was the truth and they know it. A lot of what he said was highly politically incorrect so people in the public eye don't want to be tarnished by endorsing it even when they know it's true.

Old 12-11-2015, 07:47 AM

17,346 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Even if this were true and I don't doubt for a minute that Hillary got her marching orders from the administration and told to lie about what really happened, all it does is show and prove what a spineless piece of work she is. She has no mind of her own and will say and do anything to promote herself and her long term goals. If this were true, and she had any morals whatsoever, she would have resigned when asked to lie.

Old 12-11-2015, 07:49 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Good Grief people, stop reading tabloids or at least learn to not believe anything they say unless you can verify it with a Credible Source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies