U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 06-24-2014, 09:57 PM
 
Location: Alaska
6,353 posts, read 4,381,293 times
Reputation: 3777

Advertisements

This is the liar and thief telling us one thing...

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda


This is the result of his lies and lack of ANY clear foreign policy.

ISIL terrorists aim to attack U.S., congressional report says - Washington Times

Anyone who doesn't realize how dangerous this President is blind. Most likely due to a racial bias because I refuse to believe that anyone that doesn't have a mental disorder or is bias based on race would still support him and not be asking for his head. Wait until they take out a large number of Americans in a major city.... It will happen, it's just a matter of time.

Without a doubt the worst mistake in the history of this country.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2014, 10:01 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,053 posts, read 29,595,082 times
Reputation: 7830
And your proposal is?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2014, 10:19 PM
 
39,330 posts, read 20,439,979 times
Reputation: 12812
Reminds me of the democratic party who is hell bent of creating a dependent state.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2014, 10:24 PM
 
Location: Riverside
4,088 posts, read 3,698,769 times
Reputation: 3076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
This is the liar and thief telling us one thing...

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda


This is the result of his lies and lack of ANY clear foreign policy.

ISIL terrorists aim to attack U.S., congressional report says - Washington Times

Anyone who doesn't realize how dangerous this President is blind. Most likely due to a racial bias because I refuse to believe that anyone that doesn't have a mental disorder or is bias based on race would still support him and not be asking for his head. Wait until they take out a large number of Americans in a major city.... It will happen, it's just a matter of time.

Without a doubt the worst mistake in the history of this country.
No need to wait for a large number of Americans to be taken out in an American city. That already happened... under a GOP Administration.

Remember?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2014, 10:43 AM
 
2,862 posts, read 1,420,308 times
Reputation: 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
No need to wait for a large number of Americans to be taken out in an American city. That already happened... under a GOP Administration.

Remember?
Which could have been prevented by the Clinton Administration...remember?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2014, 02:14 PM
 
Location: Richmond,VA
3,237 posts, read 2,094,072 times
Reputation: 2378
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Which could have been prevented by the Clinton Administration...remember?
This can't be true. Clinton was our second greatest president, right under Obama.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top