Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 06:27 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic Reaction View Post
welL i think the same thing about Obama, who has admitted to doing crack cocaine back in the days. You guys clearly have no problem with drug users if Obama is your guy.
Yawn like 90% of the wall street folks everyone on the right seems to worship?
Obama is not currently doing drugs, nor does he espouse drugs that damage folks as being a good idea. Your argument goes back to when he was much much much younger. Did you do everything perfectly then? I didnt!
Quote:
Palin doesn't do anything to get into spotloight, your media stalks her. One even moved into a house next door. You are the ones with the problems.
She doesn't do anything to get in the spotlight? For pitys sake! She has started her own TV channel! Do I really have to continue? She was the keynote speaker at CPAC! They didn't hold a gun to her head and force her to go out there.
Quote:
I bet you have a lot of respect for Biden. Makes perfect sense to me. Kind of sums up your hypocrisy too. lol
Suuuurree having respect for the vice president of the united states is hypocrisy.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
You talk more about Palin than Obama or anybody with political power. I find that amazing.
Perhaps you should review my posting history. I don't find it amazing that you would state such a misinformed statement.

Quote:
Yeah you would respect Palin if she was VP. lol I don't respect Obama or Biden because they both lie and pander to the dumb and uneducated to win elections.
Hmmm...depends. Palin as I have said does have some good speeches, and isn't as ignorant as most people assume. Her speech mannerisms throw some groups of people off. But this latest? Yeah thats bad. REAL bad. If it was Biden doing this I would be pretty darned concerned that he needed to have a medical screening for drugs, or maybe brain damage. I'm not joking about this. Like Biden Palin can stick her foot in her mouth, but that? Theres something wrong. You keep wanting to make it political. Everyone who has watched that probably is thinking that she is either a complete moron, or somethings wrong. My bet-something is wrong.

Quote:
I didn't realize CPAC was a big event for you liberals. I thought it was a small event for conservatives. lol
Ahh deflection at its finest.

Old 08-16-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Biden told a paralzyed man sitting in a wheelchair to stand up so crowd could see him. When has Palin come close to that? lol

You libs want to talk about Palin all the time to deflect away from Obama and his sorry record.
Sure...its all about Obama. yup. See this is what I find humorous. It really should be all about the house and senate (see related topic on this forum). Palin, and Obama are side shows. I just cant fix all the ignorance in the world, but I recommend you review who has the power in our constitution, who actually decides budgets for example.

Biden has incredible foot and mouth possibilities-I refer you to the fact that even John Stewart got all excited about Biden being elected VP because of the future possibilities. He has not been disappointed

You keep trying to deflect the issue of Palin here. Its not that "palin is dumb", its that "Somethings gone wrong with Palin". Im sorry you cant seem to understand that, and instead focus on your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Old 08-16-2014, 06:46 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Obama vacations while the world is on fire------"oh look, Sarah Palin."

We know the left's tricks, they are wearing thin.
Apparently Sarah was all too happy to assist with this deflection by providing side splitting entertainment.

Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
That is because she is popular with conservatives. That rarely means she would get the Republican nomination. She was never nominated by Republicans in 2008, McCain picked her and most of us had never heard of her at that point.

Why do I need to try to distance myself from her? She's just one Republican. You act like she is some kind of evil person or so embarrassing or something. She's not. Just because you are consumed with hate for the woman doesn't mean sane people are. I think the Democratic party has essentially stalked her for 6 years now. If Obama and Biden had lost, would we still be talking about Biden 24-7 6 years later? Nope. lol And Biden is a very dumb man with foot in the mouth disease.
Are only conservatives allowed to talk about Sarah Palin?

Old 08-16-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Stewart has no problem with Biden, and there are plenty of things to make fun of Obama over and Stewart doesn't want to go there. lol

I didn't realize you were a pyschiatrist and qualified to diagnose Palin on the internet. You are talking about a private citizen 24-7 and then saying I'm the one deranged about Obama, even though he is president. lol I love that.

yes, I can in fact talk about Obama if you talk about Palin. This isn't an Obama free criticism zone. Sorry about that. Again, how do you support that guy and then want people to take you seriously on Palin? He's a foolish man. He's Jeramiah Wright.
Obama is Jermiah Wright? They don't even look similar! The makeup these days is incredible. As for supporting the guy-thats not the topic here. Feel free to start one if you want and I will respond there.

I'm not psychoanalyzing Palin, I'm saying when someone goes from making regular speeches that are understandable, into something incomprehensible that there is something wrong. Why do you have an issue? Have you failed to watch the video? You have haven't you? Because thats the only way I can imagine you can keep going like this. Palin ability to communicate is not normally this horrifically bad.

As for talking about Obama, feel free-but go look at what the topic of this thread is? Yeah...its not Obama. I know, I know, those suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome think EVERY topic has to be Obama. My point was....try and understand how your government works. Its not about Obama, its about your house and senate. Really it is. Your attempts to turn a thread about Palin into one about Obama is not only avoiding the thread topic, but misguided.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:39 PM

32,026 posts, read 36,796,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
clearly she is drunk or high. I pray she runs, it would be hilarious
It makes perfect sense to me. Gov. Palin is simply pointing out the obvious fact that a bunch of liberal vegans have no right to go around criticizing anybody, much less minimum wage workers.

This is yet another lamestream media attack. If a liberal made these remarks I seriously doubt that they'd be plastered all over the front page of CNN and the New York Times like this.

Last edited by arjay57; 08-16-2014 at 08:19 PM..

Old 08-16-2014, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
It makes perfect sense to me. Gov. Palin is simply pointing out that the obvious fact that a bunch of liberal vegans have no right to go around criticizing anybody, much less minimum wage workers.

This is yet another lamestream media attack. If a liberal made these remarks I seriously doubt that they'd be plastered all over the front page of CNN and the New York Times like this.
Yes they would. Seriously. I love the "lamestream media" meme. LOL. Its a nice attempt to blame the messenger, not the message.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:59 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
They show us that everyday here on cd and all over the internet.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:21 PM

Oh look personal attacks on those who disagree with you....because apparently debating the actual facts is hard?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies