Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 01:00 AM

675 posts, read 544,292 times

Advertisements

just lol at the poster that thinks there is no prostitution, gambling, and alcohol in Iran.

Old 09-14-2014, 01:24 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You must have gone to a college where the radical left professors taught you. Obama thinks the same thing and we deserve what we got. How he can protect us from these lunatics when he thinks we are oppressors is beyond me.
I've had professors of all political stripes. Please cite your evidence that Obama "thinks we deserve what we got."

Old 09-14-2014, 02:18 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Threads like this make me rather sad, for I recall a friend I had in college back in 1978 who was from Iran. A splendid young man who loved to talk about his family, and was over here to get a good education and then go back to Iran to live (if I recall he was taking pre-med courses).

When the revolution broke out he dropped out of school and flew back to Iran: not to join in the revolution, but out of concern for his family (including his sisters).

I often wonder whatever happened to him. I never heard from him again. I would not be surprised if, in order to help keep his family safe, he 'joined' the revolution by marching with his fist in the air. Perhaps he was one of those yelling "Death to America".

But I know his heart would not have been in it.
Funny, I remember guys from the late '80's-early '90's that were very In it. They went to
Brown, Harvard,Yale, and the Univ. of Chicago.

They might not at the time been yelling death to America, but I remember quite well
as a coed death to us

You know what's wrong with the folks over there? They think like the folks over here
A woman anywhere in the world has her middle finger UP for PEACE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies