Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 12:07 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
She is consistent, I'm surprised. The libs must be crying. Or fuming. They sure do hate it when their hypocrisy is thrown back in their face...especially by one they rallied around years ago.

People had a choice not to vote for yet another war monger. Instead, they chose to believe that a different approach was "crazy". Sure, because this approach is working out so well.

BentBow, good post.

You mean, good post to the author, Justin Pavoni:

Obama

Old 09-24-2014, 12:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Obama

Pretty sure that is what was meant. He just praised the messenger, that relayed the message.
Got a problem with that?

Justin Pavoni is a former Air Force officer and F-15E evaluator pilot. Pavoni has deployed twice to Afghanistan, served as a Special Operations liaison, and has flown 550 combat hours. He is on the DHS terror watch list

Old 09-24-2014, 12:20 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Obama
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Pretty sure that is what was meant. He just praised the messenger, that relayed the message.
Got a problem with that?

Justin Pavoni is a former Air Force officer and F-15E evaluator pilot. Pavoni has deployed twice to Afghanistan, served as a Special Operations liaison, and has flown 550 combat hours. He is on the DHS terror watch list
Considering that there was a link in the post, yes, that's what I meant. By the way, "she".

Old 09-24-2014, 12:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Considering that there was a link in the post, yes, that's what I meant. By the way, "she".

Gatormomma... I missed it.
I should stick with "they"

Old 09-24-2014, 12:50 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Why isnt the Tea Party leading the way on gubbermint spending? Suddenly the Tea Party is silent. When Medicaid was a ballot issue in Arizona it was hard to walk down a sidewalk without running into a Tea Partier on a mobility scooter protesting Obummercare expansion. Each Tomahawk missile costs taxpayers $1.6 million. Suddenly the war cost taxpayers more than the $16 billion is subsidies for the ACA that outraged the Republican base. So where are you Republican base...I thought you hated gubbermint spending?
TEA Party!!! Koch Brothers!!!

As a TEA Party person, I oppose any intervention in the Middle East.

Do you support Obama dropping bombs on people who are not a direct threat to the US? Apparently not, since you are more interested in the TEA Party.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:55 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Shhh, their hypocrisy is showing.
What's showing is the hypocrisy of the whining self-Righteous who had nothing to say when we were bombing a country that'd done nothing to us yet now sing the anti-war blues.

If it wasn't for hypocrisy they'd have no consistency at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies