Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 11:13 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Always an anti-white silver lining in your anti-white world, eh?
Hardly anti-white, especially seeing that I am white, it is more specifically anti-old white males that have had a tendency to dominate our politics for too long.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:23 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Holder isn't in an elected position, Pelosi and Clinton aren't men, and Holder and Cummings aren't white.

Guess you didn't understand when I said "old white men."
Err................I pointed out that they weren't all white, LOL. But they are part of the administration, or didn't you know that? LOL. How deep did you have to dig to come up with that response?

Their gender and race doesn't change the fact that the are OLD and need to be retired/removed and sent to the donkey farm to live out whatever is left to their lives.

Both sides need a purging, but I think the democrats are in dire need of an enema.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:26 AM

109 posts, read 74,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
If you replace the word with Orange, is it still racist? if our Congress had a history of being dominated by old black men, I would still have a point, but we both know it has been dominated by old white men.
No you wouldn't still have a point, because the thing that makes you racist is the part where you talk about other people negatively solely because of what their skin color is. That's a racist, and is what you are. Time to accept it.

Old 11-06-2014, 05:01 AM

843 posts, read 1,432,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Tim Scott is the first black senator elected from the south since Reconstruction(and the first from SC) and Joni Ernst is the first woman senator from Iowa. Both Republicans. The heads must be spinning on the left, especially since they like to label the GOP as "racist" and "women haters."
It's hard for me to believe that these pickups are a strong indication of change within the Republican party. I tend to see these as outliers until proven otherwise.

Old 11-06-2014, 06:52 AM

89,030 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Tim Scott is the first black senator elected from the south since Reconstruction(and the first from SC) and Joni Ernst is the first woman senator from Iowa. Both Republicans. The heads must be spinning on the left, especially since they like to label the GOP as "racist" and "women haters."
Delighted with Tim Scott's election. I really like him.

I've seen less of Joni Ernst, but what I have seen leaves a very favorable impression. Plus, she's a woman who rides her own Harley, like me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies