Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 04:22 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Isn't Guiliani responsible for the worst racial profiling seen in recent years? How many young black men are in jail on pot charges because of this guy? Of course he's a white supremacist.
Guiliani and the rest of his ilk see whites as white n#$%ers. That's what you miss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2014, 04:52 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,003,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Isn't Guiliani responsible for the worst racial profiling seen in recent years? How many young black men are in jail on pot charges because of this guy? Of course he's a white supremacist.
If you commit the crime than you deserve the punishment. Stop trying to justify bad behavior. Micheal Eric Dyson would rather focus on things at the surface level instead of addressing the actual issues that exist in the black community. This is why I can't take liberals serious because when it comes to issues involving Blacks, they don't want to get into the core problems of why Blacks are suffering. Liberals just dance around the issues and race-bait, which gets nothing accomplish.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:03 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would not say so much that Giuliani is a White supremacist. I would just say Giuliani said sounded quite ignorant in what he was saying. The way it was worded, resentment towards Blacks could certainly be one conclusion I would gather from it.
Other people, including Obama, have said similar things as Giuliani did about black on black crime. They get a pass. He does not. Im sick and tired of this bs where one person can say something and others arent allowed to without getting called racist or some other garbage.

Old 11-25-2014, 09:50 PM

779 posts, read 632,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Other people, including Obama, have said similar things as Giuliani did about black on black crime. They get a pass. He does not. Im sick and tired of this bs where one person can say something and others aren't allowed to without getting called racist or some other garbage.
He didn't get a pass. Neither did Bill Cosby or Ben Carson. Most people get upset at the notion that all blacks deserve any sort of punishment or mistreatment due to the actions of people who they do not control.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:00 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,132,764 times
Race relations have never been this bad in my 62 years of life. Obama Holder Sharpton and Jackson need to stop the race baiting. Why any intelligent black person would listen to the likes of them is beyond me.
I'm very thankful my black friends aren't fooled by these men that are nothing but trying to stir the pot.
The reason they hate Guiliani or think he is racist is due to his cleaning up New York City and I bothered the black population. I find that amusing since he also took down organized crime too but I didn't hear them complaining that Guiliani is a self hating Italian.

Last edited by PJ1252; 11-25-2014 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: left out guiliani

Old 11-25-2014, 10:06 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Other people, including Obama, have said similar things as Giuliani did about black on black crime. They get a pass. He does not. Im sick and tired of this bs where one person can say something and others arent allowed to without getting called racist or some other garbage.
Your right it is BS of the worse kind. If it is not, what the hell do you call it then? It is garbage, and we know the scope by now

If it is right for one, it is right for another.. No more no less. Handle it, handle it!

Old 11-25-2014, 10:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
A) Prove that I am a lefty. As the state nickname of Missouri says, SHOW ME the proof.

B) Again, prove it to me. I have never once said the police officer should hang. I haven't mentioned a thing, period. I've avoided talking about that police officer. You are the one making stupid assumptions about me. You accuse me one thing, which you have no proof. However, you are doing the very thing you accuse me of. You are the one making assumptions about me without any valid proof. Prove it to me. Until you can do that, such statements that you make reveal dishonesty and hypocrisy. Show me where I'm wrong.

C) I never said anything about a police officer not being able to do his or her job. I said Giuliani could have conveyed his message better.

And furthermore, I noticed that you dodged everything I said, and replied with more straw-man arguments. All this shows me is that you cannot prove me wrong, and you are responding with more illogical fallacies.

If you are going to make things up about me, back them up. Otherwise, such statements are lies. And people who tell lies, well, they aren't trusted.

Wow I do not agree with you a lot of the time. But you said something that struck a cord with me. You said Giuliani could convey his message much better. I can buy that. Isn't it also true, that a lot of people trying to convey a message, the same could be said for them! Sometimes I think the way a message comes across, is not necessarily the way it is explained. Even one word, sometimes can ruin what the person was trying to convey. And that message somehow loses it's meaning.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:25 AM

779 posts, read 632,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
Race relations have never been this bad in my 62 years of life.

I feel like you've missed history lessons on what life was like here in the last 62 years.

Detroit Race Riots 1943 . Eleanor Roosevelt . WGBH American Experience | PBS
Independent Lens . JULY '64 . Timeline | PBS

There are a ton more. Actual race riots with casualties on all sides and aggressors of all colors.

I think we're a little better of than that.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:51 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
If you commit the crime than you deserve the punishment. Stop trying to justify bad behavior. Micheal Eric Dyson would rather focus on things at the surface level instead of addressing the actual issues that exist in the black community. This is why I can't take liberals serious because when it comes to issues involving Blacks, they don't want to get into the core problems of why Blacks are suffering. Liberals just dance around the issues and race-bait, which gets nothing accomplish.
What do you know about Dyson? Do you know what issues Dyson as spent time on analyzing and writing about?

Old 11-26-2014, 09:56 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Well then no one should even talk about it or assign blame of any sort I guess.
I don't mind assigning blame, when you watch the news here and there were 3 or 4 over night corner stores or eating place or gas stations were robbed and 3 or 4 shooting and they were all done by black thugs I have no problem assigning blame....If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies