Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 03:03 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,994,146 times

Advertisements

I hope he lives a great life of peace and happiness wherever he ends up.

Old 11-25-2014, 03:03 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyguy View Post
"The country let him down" by letting him skate for a poorly covered-up murder? What are you smoking?
Here's a thought: we should hand you a firearm and let you be charged by someone who is 6'4" and 300 pounds that has already started an altercation with you. I'm willing to bet that you would change your point of view.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:57 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyguy View Post
"The country let him down" by letting him skate for a poorly covered-up murder? What are you smoking?
He didn't murder anyone, he eliminated a gutter rat and prevented a lot of future crime by said rat..
The rat deserved what he got, I believe it is you that is smoking something illegal, much like the decaying gentle giant did...

Old 11-25-2014, 06:03 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I don't think what he did rises to the level of criminality, but I'd prefer he find a nice desk job somewhere far away from law enforcement.
After listening to his interview, I agree. He still seems confused as to why this happened. When that is compounded with the fact he appeared to have been very fearful during the confrontation and also had the bad judgment not to wait for back-up, he should definitely think about a career change.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:19 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,585,207 times
There won't be any harm done to him. These people don't care that that a man was killed, all they want is to destroy stuff, and get free stuff. They are cowards. They said the same thing about zimmerman, and he's still kicking. Bottom line, once your past about 14 years of age, and you punch someone, it might cost you your life. Its sad that he was killed, but he should have never hit the cop. Don't hit an officer. nothing good will come of it. Let your lawyer fight it.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:31 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
He's welcomed at my house.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:35 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
After listening to his interview, I agree. He still seems confused as to why this happened. When that is compounded with the fact he appeared to have been very fearful during the confrontation and also had the bad judgment not to wait for back-up, he should definitely think about a career change.
I imagine he was fearful when a guy who out weighted him by 100 lbs and 8 inches in height was hell bent on killing a white cop. Has he not been stopped he would have accomplished his goal.
Yes, DW should have called time out and wait for back up. I'm sure the gutter rat would have held his position and waited for the back up.
DW did a good job and big Mike is in a far better place and the world is now a safer place...

Old 11-25-2014, 07:10 PM

186 posts, read 240,043 times
I would encourage Officer Darren Wilson, and any other White person wishing to escape "multicultural paradise", to move to the predominately White Pacific Northwest. The crime rates there are much lower, because the demographic groups that commit so much of it in other places are conspicuously absent.

Compare the homicide stats for places like Boise, Seattle and Spokane with those of cities that have substantial black populations. There is no comparison, because the blacks have gotten nowhere close to reaching critical mass in that region of the country!

Many Whites are already joining the "Northwest Migration" because the social experiment, called "Integration", has redundantly proven itself to be a dismal failure of epic proportion! Things are only getting worse and nothing will change until the blacks collectively get their act together. If you truly believe in their potential to do so, feel free to hold your breath.

Personally, I'd prefer to watch the antics of the "fire ants" (as police helicopter crews have been calling them, ever since the LA riots), from the safety of afar.

So, if you're searching for a place with White culture, traditions, values and our way of life, consider joining us in the Pacific Northwest...

Old 11-25-2014, 07:28 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

And did he have to speak out today? It couldn't have waited?

There were riots in Ferguson last night, there are protests now going on throughout the country(some have gotten out of hand).

He couldn't have spoken in a few weeks after this has died down?

Is it being done on purpose?

Between his interview and the verdict being released at night, and the local law enforcement saying "we didn't anticipate this kind of reaction".....you have to wonder.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:41 PM

542 posts, read 1,683,604 times
He'll be indoctrinated into the witness protection program. He'll assume a modest, low key life in a predominantly White city like Boise Idaho or Salt Lake City. He'll never have to work again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies