Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 03:23 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
No, the point is that whites often don't go to prison when they should. Case in point. The Somali kid who did NOTHING, who was held without charges for two years, convicted in a kangaroo court and went unsentenced for two more years during which time a REAL BOMBER showed America what a terrorist act looks, feels and smells like. Three dead, hundreds injured, hundreds of them grievously... and not only might this kid (white) be spared the death penalty, but a credible case is being prepared to throw it all on his dead older brother so this murderer can get off with the lightest of sentences if in fact he gets any sentence at all. He was put on the cover of Rolling Stone so America could see how white he was and therefore redeemable. But the black kid who did NOTHING, was sentenced (eventually) to 15 more years for the crime of pushing a button on a cell phone. That he thought was a bomb. Because agents of Homeland Security spent TWO YEARS radicalizing him so they could throw him under the bus and put Portlands DHS on the map and delay budget cuts that threatened to close them down. No wonder we can't get past the race issue.
Yea, all because of the color of their skin.

You don't think that it's possible that the Boston bombers situation is because they are muslims, and the over reaching political correctness, lest we be called "haters"?

As for the Somali being radicalized, I can guarantee that there is NO amount of "talk" or convincing that would make me push the button of a bomb. NONE. The fact that you are defending him, and he happens to be black, makes you seem like a racist yourself. Not that you are, but it does appear that way.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:27 PM

1,588 posts, read 2,532,400 times
I believe ALL HUMANS are born violent, we battle for mates, we battle for land, resources, food, water, some times we kill eachother over insults or simple actions. History has proven that. Romans, Huns, Babarians, Goths, Persians, Ottomans, mongols, the list goes on. Black people are just bad at controlling the rage.

Tell me quietstorm...

Why are those african countries are always at war? I mean we can talk about the situation Kosovo or Ukraine.. but those conflicts pale in comparison to the murder on a daily basis in even the best african nations. In Kosovo they wanted muslims out of serbia, In the Ukraine they are trying to get land, and integrate ethnically russian areas back into russia. In Africa They war for fun... that's the point. There is no other goal other than to wipe each other off the face of the earth.

Why do they feel the need to murder millions of people that are of the same socioeconomic background as them. Is it because of the color of thier skin? Thier socioeconimic background? If you had read the article, the point the defender was making is that black people faced with owning up to criminal deeds: blame others, don't feel empathy, don't act civilized, don't repent. Same attitude that is prevalent in many african nations and thats why you get these african dictators and scum like Joseph Kony.

It's not just one country, it's whole damn continent.

Sub Saharan africa is 10 times worse. Now your mixing islamic etremeisim with african tribalism... Voila, I present....Boko Haram!

It could not possibly have anything to do with african attitudes towards their fellow humans.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:29 PM

21,867 posts, read 25,154,836 times
Quote:
No, the point is that whites often don't go to prison when they should. Case in point. The Somali kid who did NOTHING, who was held without charges for two years, convicted in a kangaroo court and went unsentenced for two more years during which time a REAL BOMBER showed America what a terrorist act looks, feels and smells like. Three dead, hundreds injured, hundreds of them grievously... and not only might this kid (white) be spared the death penalty, but a credible case is being prepared to throw it all on his dead older brother so this murderer can get off with the lightest of sentences if in fact he gets any sentence at all. He was put on the cover of Rolling Stone so America could see how white he was and therefore redeemable. But the black kid who did NOTHING, was sentenced (eventually) to 15 more years for the crime of pushing a button on a cell phone. That he thought was a bomb. Because agents of Homeland Security spent TWO YEARS radicalizing him so they could throw him under the bus and put Portlands DHS on the map and delay budget cuts that threatened to close them down. No wonder we can't get past the race issue.
Nothing except be willing to carry out a terrorist attack, which is criminal intent. Personally, I think it's a waste of time and energy to manufacture terrorists to convict. Homeland Security does it to justify it's existence but it really doesn't do anything beneficial for anyone.

Boston Marathon bomber's trial should start soon because the "soft on crime against white people" prosecutors wouldn't take the death penalty off the table.

Old 01-06-2015, 04:00 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post
I believe ALL HUMANS are born violent, we battle for mates, we battle for land, resources, food, water, some times we kill eachother over insults or simple actions. History has proven that. Romans, Huns, Babarians, Goths, Persians, Ottomans, mongols, the list goes on. Black people are just bad at controlling the rage.

Tell me quietstorm...

Why are those african countries are always at war? I mean we can talk about the situation Kosovo or Ukraine.. but those conflicts pale in comparison to the murder on a daily basis in even the best african nations. In Kosovo they wanted muslims out of serbia, In the Ukraine they are trying to get land, and integrate ethnically russian areas back into russia. In Africa They war for fun... that's the point. There is no other goal other than to wipe each other off the face of the earth.

Why do they feel the need to murder millions of people that are of the same socioeconomic background as them. Is it because of the color of thier skin? Thier socioeconimic background? If you had read the article, the point the defender was making is that black people faced with owning up to criminal deeds: blame others, don't feel empathy, don't act civilized, don't repent. Same attitude that is prevalent in many african nations and thats why you get these african dictators and scum like Joseph Kony.

Sub Saharan africa is 10 times worse. Now your mixing islamic etremeisim with african tribalism... Voila, I present....Boko Haram!

It could not possibly have anything to do with african attitudes towards their fellow humans.
Sorry. Don't buy that Blacks are "bad at controlling rage". People of all races have anger management issues. Stop making it seem like Whites (and of course, Asians) are docile and Blacks are violent, raging lunatics unable to suppress violent urges. Bull cocky.

As for those African countries, you yourself said it. Africa is largely a tribal/ethnically based society. Just because the Europeans created states with borders that largely ignored ethinic lines doesn't mean ethnicity X will get along with ethnicity Y. Some tribes will never get along regardless of whether they share the same color, country, or socioeconomic standing. Very often the ruling class are largely of one tribe who, thanks to military coups, consolidate power within their one tribe to the detriment of everyone else. Seems simplistic, but Africa is an old continent with distinct cultures and tribe means everything. The Tutsi and Hutu have always hated each other and it doesn't matter if they both live close together. What's funny is that you rationalize the ethnic cleansing by Serbs in Kosovo that also included violence against Croats and other non-Serbs (not really different than tribal conflict) and the murder of innocent Ukrainians, yet demonize the conflicts in Africa as mindless acts of war.

Old 01-06-2015, 04:32 PM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
OP, your bleeding Liberal heart is showing just a bit.

Are you black? If not, then you really can't know for sure whether the drum beat coming from the self appointed black "leaders" truly reflects the way things are for black Americans, or whether it is just self serving.

The colleges are full of black people.
There is a black American President.
Black people are in every company in America.
In the major city where I live, the majority of the government is controlled by blacks. You better believe they do their fair share of purse clutching too, since they can't fix the crime in the ghetto any better than whites can.

Hopefully soon the unfortunate segment of society which has been raised with a generational dependence on the government teat, and the soft prejudice of low expectations, will come to their senses and grab for what most of us already know is there for the taking.

Old 01-06-2015, 04:34 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
There are more whites to be put away.... like 10x more... it would stand to reason that more whites are put away... what I can't figure out is that despite the disparity in the raw numbers... the net total of black men going to jail is nearly equal to the number of white men going to jail... ... ... oh I know your answer but its plain wrong. Criminality is expressed about equally across humanity. The punishment of criminality is what varies hugely by "race".
It is more like 7X but who is counting.

As to the per capita numbers, blacks by far commit more crime, especially violent crime like rape and murder. Lastly I am not sure your PC comment about criminality is accurate across humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Yes, but that just reinforces what I've said. I am glad that black people are part of the system. But it's not a black system. Not a complaint, just a statement of fact. And I only made the statement because the topic was mentioned here, not because I cared to bring it up.

There are more whites in America, so it should be that way. And despite that, more blacks are prosecuted and more harshly than whites for the same crimes, and more innocent blacks are convicted, jailed and executed.
As I alluded to above, more blacks are prosecuted per capita because they are responsible for a disproportional amount of crime when compared to other races.
As to your last comment I put in bold, you will need to provide a reputable source to back that claim up since I know of not a single innocent person executed in modern times, regardless of their race.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:34 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
So the judicial system is white? Because, why? A black man wouldn't possibly be sent to prison for committing a crime for any other reason?

They were subject to the same SOCIETY as other Americans.

No wonder we can't get past the race issue......
You missed the point. Again, I was responding to someone who claimed that there were areas in this country that black people run. I was saying that is clearly not the case.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:46 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post

Tell me quietstorm...

I see you write so eloquently in your condemnation of the black populations of the world, but some of the worst bloodshed in the history of this planet -causing the deaths of millions of human beings - was perpetrated by Europeans against Europeans, and by Europeans against the rest of the world. It's a whole damn continent!

The Inquisition
The slave trade in and out of Africa
European colonialism
World War I
World War II
The Holocaust

I'll take Kony and Idi Amin and raise you Stalin and Hitler.

Dude..........you got no case.

Old 01-06-2015, 07:15 PM

1,588 posts, read 2,532,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Sorry. Don't buy that Blacks are "bad at controlling rage". People of all races have anger management issues. Stop making it seem like Whites (and of course, Asians) are docile and Blacks are violent, raging lunatics unable to suppress violent urges. Bull cocky.

As for those African countries, you yourself said it. Africa is largely a tribal/ethnically based society. Just because the Europeans created states with borders that largely ignored ethnic lines doesn't mean ethnicity X will get along with ethnicity Y. Some tribes will never get along regardless of whether they share the same color, country, or socioeconomic standing. Very often the ruling class are largely of one tribe who, thanks to military coups, consolidate power within their one tribe to the detriment of everyone else. Seems simplistic, but Africa is an old continent with distinct cultures and tribe means everything. The Tutsi and Hutu have always hated each other and it doesn't matter if they both live close together. What's funny is that you rationalize the ethnic cleansing by Serbs in Kosovo that also included violence against Croats and other non-Serbs (not really different than tribal conflict) and the murder of innocent Ukrainians, yet demonize the conflicts in Africa as mindless acts of war.
I did not rationalize ethnic cleansing, ethnic cleansing can never be rationalized.

And of course its always the European colonist scapegoat. "Every thing was fine before white people came."

Stop making it seem like Whites (and of course, Asians) are docile and Blacks are violent, raging lunatics unable to suppress violent urges.
The can suppress them they just have a harder time.

I don't have to make it seem like that history and statistics do it for me. When the power went out in NYC in 1977how did white people react? how did black people react?a large number on a per capita basis started fires and looted.

When Katrina Swept through New Orleans. How did white people react?
White people left early or help others in need, black people stole TVs and peoples possessions.

Then there was: L.A. 1992, Ferguson, Miami 1980 and 89, St. Pete, Cincinnati, Fontana, Locke, Oakland. East Paris 2005. London 2011. The only people who riot more than black people are Islamic jihadists. It takes a lot of BS to push white people to loot and riot because we use rationalization and empathy. "Why would I burn and loot businesses, they didn't do anything?" "how would I feel if that were my stuff?" Don't get me wrong white people do do stuff like burn buses, and smash Starbucks windows (G20 Seattle). the 2012 SF bus blaze because the Giants won. Then there was the car that got flipped over in New Hampshire. But all of those things pale in comparison to the riots mentioned above. Those acts were also quickly condemned by those around them and were short lived also they tend to set things on fire in the middle of a street. Black people say hey let's set a bunch of buildings, like a large gas station on fire and shoot at people and beat them, and steal stuff.

Back to Africa.

50-70 people are murdered per day in just South Africa where there is no war going on. That's 18,000-20,000 murders per year in a country of only 52 million people. It's a staggering amount of murder per capita in countries that are not at war.

Tanzania 6,000+ murders per year. 48 million population. No war.

Congo 18,000 murders per year in 2011, 77.7 mil. War is over but the killing continues.

Nigeria 33,000 murdered in 2011, and that was before Boko Haram.

The black world is much more murderous than the white world. Exception being mother Russia, even then there are a dozen more murderous African nations.

To make matters worse most Africans have detrimental superstitions and horrible attitudes towards women and homosexuality. I have noticed the same from many black Americans, particularly males.

Obviously, none of my statements cover every black person or white person, just a per capita basis. a race for race comparison. We are also talking about violent crime.

What I don't see in all of this discussion is ideas to solve any of the problems, it seems like no one actually cares to fix it and any one who does is quickly dismissed as a traitor or uncle Tom. Everyone is quick to support or condemn the defenders point of view.

Do black people think there even is a problem? Does anyone care if it is solved? How is it solved? It has to be solved at the level of a 15-19 year old mother and the man she had sex with. Throwing money at the problem wont make a difference. It has to start at the beginning on large scale.

Are white people really the issue? Would the US be better off without white people? I think it would descend into chaos and madness if we were not here. Maybe not.

Why do black kids flock to gangs but white kids don't?

Are Africans not more murderous than whites? Are black Americans more murderous than whites?

Old 01-06-2015, 08:40 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,581,733 times
Default That's different

Quote:
Um... duh!, of course it is the behavior of the inhabitants. No one would be afraid of people just because they are a different color if they act just the same as people of another color... you are so eager to make a point that you refuse to see MY point. Blacks are treated differently, have been treated differently for so long that they now ACT different!! Now do you get it? If you beat a dog nearly to death every day of its life and then you let it become a parent... how nurturing do you think it will be? You take a people and you NUKE their self-esteem and then after a couple of hundred years you say... ah, well, there you are then, you all go live over there and try not to make too much noise at night. That's really worked well hasn't it. Crown Heights Jews have two precincts worth of police working for them, the 71st AND the 77th. Plus their own community patrols. 77th Precinct police that are supposed to patrol Black Crown Heights and East New York don't police either, except to stop and frisk (i.e. harrassment) and collect their tithes from the chop shops and drug houses that they supervise. Who is the clueless one here? You who expect blacks to turn around and become upstanding Americans without a change in the way they are treated or me for observing that the way blacks live and behave is just the present manifestation of a paradigm that began before even your great-great-great grandparents were alive.

H
Now you're giving reasons for why they behave the way they do, and what the police do, which while there's a lot of truth there, that is not my point of contention with your post. What you're saying now is different from saying the only difference in the Jews in Crown Heights and the Blacks in East NY is the color of their skin; which is what you said initially. That statement was totally erroneous and I wanted to set the record straight because as Black people, we need to come out of denial about the bad behavior of low-life Blacks whose behavior is so negative that it affects the overall quality of the neighborhood. Jews in Crown Heights do not as high a percentage of their own people bringing down the quality of their neighborhood as Black people in East NY do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies