Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 08:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
It bears repeating:

Barack Obama: more inept than Carter, more corrupt than Nixon.

Of all the turds known as politicians, how did we get such a rotten turd like this one in the White House?

I hope Sharyl wins as well. it's time for the citizens of the US to take their gloves off.

You got that freaken right. Corrupt with a capital C. I hope she wins as well, but not hopeful she will. Hate to say it, but it was ignorant turds who voted him in a second time around, for even more corruption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2015, 08:44 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This woman is a joke. She couldn't get enough airtime to suit herself at CBS so she left. Now she tries to get attention any way she can and still nobody cares.

"Attkisson has refused to address inconsistencies in her allegations about the computer hacking. In a recent book, she writes that a source provided her with the name of the person responsible for the attack. Yet in a subsequent interview she said she didn't know who was responsible. When reached by email, she told POLITICO she would not address the matter because Media Matters, the liberal watchdog that flagged the inconsistency, was an unreliable, partisan organization.

In October, Attkisson released a video she took with her cellphone of one apparent computer hack, which appeared to show words being deleted from her files without her control. However, Vox's Max Fisher studied the video and concluded it was more likely that Attkisson had a stuck backspace key."

If CBS computers were hacked, they wouldbe outraged. She's just another paranoid whacko seeking attention.
Her computers were hacked over a year ago, if she has something let's have it. What information does she have that isn't already out there, seems more about self promotion.

Her forensic expert is now called "Number One", sounds like a rerun from the Get Smart TV series in the 1970's.

Old 01-06-2015, 09:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Look like that uppity woman just isn't going to go away.

"Former CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson has sued the Justice Department over the hacking of her computers, officially accusing the Obama administration of illegal surveillance while she was reporting on administration scandals.

In a series of legal filings that seek $35 million in damages, Attkisson alleges that three separate computer forensic exams showed that hackers used sophisticated methods to surreptitiously monitor her work between 2011 and 2013....."

Sharyl Attkisson sues administration over computer hacking | Fox News

RICO laws enforced and round up the entire gang of crooks.

Old 01-06-2015, 09:48 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There are hackers that attacked government offices including the White House, they are all sophisticated by the way whatever that means anymore. Why does she feel the "White House" is responsible, the CIA even hacked into the senate intelligence committee that is supposed to be overseeing them.

I saw her awards, and the Edward Murrow Award back in 2005 is prestigious but not sure of the others. Why would the White House hack into her computer, did she have something that hasn't been discussed at the many hearings. Big coincidence that her book release coincided with her claims of hacking but who knows.
I don't put a lot of credibility into Awards - they are almost a Dime a Dozen in today's Political Climate.
I do put a lot of Credibility into her work history. Attkisson was on a par with Jake Tapper, Jonathan Karl - she was on the Sunday Shows, she was on the Network Morning Shows, she was on the 6:00 Evening News. The real "problem" with Sharyl Attkisson is that she has EXTREME CREDIBILITY ...... it's wasn't so much that she had information that hadn't been discussed - it's that she was MAJOR MEDIA and couldn't be ignored like Faux News. Her direct boss was the Brother of Ben Rhodes ..... one of Obama's closest Advisors.

No "coincidence" that her book came out ...... she had plenty of time to write it after being Stonewalled (catchy title for her book) for 3 years. Who do you think had the expertise and equipment to Hack both her Home and Work computers .... AND to constantly update the software to do so?

She claims that ONLY the Federal Government had that opportunity/expertise ..... AND that she has the proof to show they did it. I guess I think she should have a chance to present her evidence and see what was really going on.

I fully understand that there will be those that believe that TeamO is above the Law and nobody should dare to prove otherwise, but I'm sure that Attkisson is fully aware that the ONE thing the Government is really good about is laying down a Paper Trail ..... those that haven't dealt with the Red Tape/Paper Trail have no clue about how pernicious it is. I'm betting Attkisson and her Federal Compliance Team know how to deal with it.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:23 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
I can remember when no one thought Nixon was involved in Watergate. He wasn't ;just attempted to cover it up. With the going on at CIA;IRS and Veterans affairs its just to much to not investigate further. With Republicans in charge of senate now there will be no shortcutting them or stopping investigations for years to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies