Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 02:17 PM

1,385 posts, read 1,524,334 times

Advertisements

Personally, I have enough regrets as it is... knowing that I was possibly facilitating a massacre or hostage situation is not something I could live with, so God forbid that were I in that position, I would make a split-second decision to resist come what may and possibly save lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I think the lady that entered the door code to let the terrorists into the building will be haunted by her actions for a while. She saw colleagues get executed.

Not that I don't understand why she did. When some crazy threatens you with an AK self preservation kicks in.

Interesting she said the attackers spoke fluent French with no accent.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:23 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Wheres a good nuke when you need it? I say park a few subs off the coast, and roast em.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:24 PM

11 posts, read 8,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
I am sure when they find the ones that actually pulled the trigger in this incident will PROBABLY be younger (Teens to as old as 30). However I would also bet that there was an older Cleric, Imam or whatever you call them that planted the idea in their head.

I see two ways of stopping this and using B-52s and Drones aren't them. First identify the ones behind the scenes that are preaching Jihad and the instant transfer to Paradise and KILL them ASAP. Second Tell the world that any terrorists caught dead or alive will be fed to dogs or hogs and every bullet or bomb we use against them will be covered with Pig's blood.

A good place to start, after he is convicted, would be the Pressure Cooker Bomber in Boston. Bury him alive in Hog Excrement and broadcast it on TV and the Internet with the warning this is what will happen to terrorists.

Gunluvver2

Old 01-07-2015, 02:24 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
Personally, I have enough regrets as it is... knowing that I was possibly facilitating a massacre or hostage situation is not something I could live with, so God forbid that were I in that position, I would make a split-second decision to resist come what may and possibly save lives.
Yeah. I like to think I'd have said " May pork be upon him" and taken the head shot.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:26 PM

11 posts, read 8,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Once again the "religion of peace" shows it's true sick, depraved face. This is what happens when you allow Islam to infect your society. They start importing their "values".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoxVkGHzI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INll6Y5iqbM

Old 01-07-2015, 02:57 PM

3,889 posts, read 4,543,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
They should have stuck to just mocking Christians.
http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-conte..._toilet-vi.jpg

Old 01-07-2015, 03:24 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
What I don't understand is how one of the gunmen, who was CONVICTED OF TERRORISM charges in 2008, was free to walk the streets. Lax criminal sanctions much?

French police identify gunmen in attack on Paris magazine that killed 12 | Fox News

Old 01-07-2015, 03:29 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureRight View Post
I'm looking forward to Condell's eventual video on this sick, barbaric act. May the victims RIP and I hope that France really takes the fight to these Islamist radicals.

With this attack today, I hope that France, which had hoped to "avoid" terrorism at home by staying out of Iraq, etc., learned a valuable lesson. Islamists (no, I didn't say Muslims, but Islamists) hate you for your values and freedoms; they don't need a "legitimate" reason to attack and kill the innocent. Wake up!

Old 01-07-2015, 03:49 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I'm looking forward to Condell's eventual video on this sick, barbaric act. May the victims RIP and I hope that France really takes the fight to these Islamist radicals.

With this attack today, I hope that France, which had hoped to "avoid" terrorism at home by staying out of Iraq, etc., learned a valuable lesson. Islamists (no, I didn't say Muslims, but Islamists) hate you for your values and freedoms; they don't need a "legitimate" reason to attack and kill the innocent. Wake up!
Learn a lesson?

Probably not.

There will be all the usual ceremonies of lighted candle vigils and pontifications of how they stand with the Muslim community against anti Islam bigotry, yada yada yada.

Then back to burying heads in sand until next attack.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:59 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
I never saw any of those videos by Pat Condell until I read this thread today... this one is so frikking hilarious, particularly when you get to about the 4 minute mark. OMG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9SIcIvuKWQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies