Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 01:35 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times

Advertisements

From an interview with Chuck Todd on the infamously hard left MSNBC (more text and a video at the link):

Quote:
One of the things we don't talk about this, boy this means a lot of Republicans look at Hillary Clinton and are not intimidated. This means a lot of Republicans look at Hillary Clinton and are not intimidated. I’m sorry, nobody a month ago thought Bush, Romney, and Christie could all be running in this race. The assumption was they would sort each other out. They're not, so I think they all see it as. There's not 2020, there's no waiting...
Nobody thought these people were going to run a month ago? Really? That's just silly. Have other leftists joined in this misguided delusion that any Republicans were going to be intimidated by the thought of running against Mrs. Bill Clinton? Surely it must just be Chuck Todd and a few of the other leftist hacks at MSNBC who think this. LOL. Too funny.

Personally, it never occurred to me that Bush and Christie were NOT going to run. I still expect that Romney will not run, as he has already had his chance. And while we are at it, I will also be surprised if Hillary Clinton runs again.

What a bizzare expectation by Chuck Todd. By the time the Republican field is all put together, probably sometime after Labor Day, we may actually have to assemble bleachers to get them all on the same stage. There are going to be quite a few more Republican candidates that will run for president yet. And that number will not be affected one way or another by whether Hillary Clinton decides to run or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2015, 02:40 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
From an interview with Chuck Todd on the infamously hard left MSNBC (more text and a video at the link):

Nobody thought these people were going to run a month ago? Really? That's just silly. Have other leftists joined in this misguided delusion that any Republicans were going to be intimidated by the thought of running against Mrs. Bill Clinton? Surely it must just be Chuck Todd and a few of the other leftist hacks at MSNBC who think this. LOL. Too funny.

Personally, it never occurred to me that Bush and Christie were NOT going to run. I still expect that Romney will not run, as he has already had his chance. And while we are at it, I will also be surprised if Hillary Clinton runs again.

What a bizzare expectation by Chuck Todd. By the time the Republican field is all put together, probably sometime after Labor Day, we may actually have to assemble bleachers to get them all on the same stage. There are going to be quite a few more Republican candidates that will run for president yet. And that number will not be affected one way or another by whether Hillary Clinton decides to run or not.
What the heck did I just read???

Old 01-14-2015, 02:42 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
What the heck did I just read???
If you don't know, how can anyone else possibly know for you?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:32 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,205 times
Hillary Clinton is a glorified housewife with a sexual predator for a beard.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:33 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,140,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Hillary Clinton is a glorified housewife with a sexual predator for a beard.
I assume your resume exceeds hers? What state were you elected senator from? When did you serve in the President's cabinet?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Beat her, then talk.

But that's conservatives for ya...long on mouth, short on results.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:37 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post

I'm pretty sure not many people thought all 3 of them would be running. What's exactly wrong with that statement ?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:41 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Hillary has more cajones than Jeb, Chris and Mitt put together. They should be intimidated.

Last edited by TreeBeard; 01-14-2015 at 04:50 PM..

Old 01-14-2015, 04:42 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
I assume your resume exceeds hers? What state were you elected senator from? When did you serve in the President's cabinet?
All because of who she married. Then she won an election in a state that she never lived in because of that.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:45 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Hillary Clinton is definitely beatable... She has plenty of liabilities to exploit...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies